𝟐𝟖

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

▕  Innocent Kisses 

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT☼▕  Innocent Kisses  ▏

. . .

Lily banged on Harry's door awaiting his answer. He soon opened the door shirtless, his hair sticking in all directions, and his glasses slanted on the tip of his nose. It was clear she had woken him out of his sleep.

    "Har, go wake up Ana for me. Liz is going bloody ballistic because Sirius teased her and told her that she's going to be sorted into Slytherin. Now I have to explain to her that Slytherin isn't a bad house and Uncle Padfoot is an asshole." Lily kissed his forehead and ruffled his already messed up hair before walking down the opposite end of the hall to Eliza's room.

    At the end of the hall were two double doors. That's where Anastasia's room was. She had her own room in the manor due to how many times she was there.

    His hand twisted the knob and a gust of cold air blew in his face. Her room was always the coldest, it had to be. Due to her terrible insomnia.

    As he inched closer to her bed, he found her face down into one of the fluffy pillows. Her raven hair was sprawled down her back. The black duvet stopped just at her waist and part of her bare back was on display due to her silk top riding up.

    Instead of shaking her awake like a normal person, Harry jumped on her. Literally on top of her.

    "What the fuck, Harry!" Anastasia shrieked, jolting awake due to the close contact. He chuckled and rolled over her body, landing on his back right next to her.

    "Good morning." He sang, grinning at the ceiling.

    "Morning you arse," Anastasia grumbled.

    "Someone's grumpy,"

    "I wonder why?" said Anastasia, sarcasm laced her tone.

    The door flew open revealing a small redhead dressed in plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt.

    Eliza jumped on the bed landing on top of Harry and Anastasia. "Good morning!" she screeched, wiggling herself between the two.

    "What is it with you Potters and jumping on people," Anastasia huffed, ridding herself of the covers and slipping out of bed. "But, good morning, El."

    "Why are you so excited?" Harry turned his head to look at his little sister.

    "Mummy said that you and Ana would take me on the trail behind the playhouse," said Eliza, grinning ear to ear. "Ana, can we match in our dresses?"

    Anastasia ran a hand through her hair down to the back of her neck. "If that's what you really want then sure, darling, but I have to get ready so . . ." she trailed off, lazily pointing towards the door.