𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIX

  Bestie Bonding Time  

CHAPTER SIX☼▕  Bestie Bonding Time   ▏

. . .

    Anastasia woke up early in the morning on a mission. It had been a week or so since the incident. She had quickly changed into an oversized shirt and a pair of sweatpants before slipping out of Gryffindor tower to head to the kitchens.

    As she entered, Winky immediately was by her side. Her petite figure stood low to the ground and her big brown eyes gleamed up at Anastasia.

    "What can Winky do for Miss Black?" She squeaked.

    Anastasia crouched down to her level with a charming smile. "If you could prepare a medium-sized picnic that would be great. But no olives . . . Harry doesn't like them. Please." Winky shared her bright smile.

    "Anything for Winkys favorite student!"

    Quickly after thanking her she headed back to the common room. The portrait swung open once she said the password. Her smile deflated once she saw all of her friends lounging on the couch, chatting.

    "Where have you been?" Hermione asked, making Anastasia gain the attention of Ron and Harry as well. The boys looked sweaty and gross.

    "None of your business, Mione. Why do you guys look so gross?" She asked diverting the topic away from her. Hermione glanced at her skeptically.

    Ron slouched in the armchair. "Quidditch, I'm the new keeper." He answered nonchalantly.

    "That's great Ronniekins!" Anastasia cheered and hugged him even though he was slightly sweaty. Harry on the other hand was way worse.

    "What? No congratulations or hug for me?" He sarcastically asked. "If you'd like to know I was made seeker." Anastasia rolled her eyes and pulled away from Ron.

    "You've always been a seeker since bloody first year. Don't get too cocky, love. Maybe Cho will hug you if you ask." She smirked and sat on the arm of Ron's chair.

    He went quiet for a moment like he was contemplating something. Before she knew it, Harry rose from his seat and began walking towards her. She immediately got up and shook her head. It started as a speed walk to get away from him but soon turned into a chase.

    "Harold James Potter, leave me the hell alone!" She shrieked when his hands came too close to her. The two ran around the common room. Hermione smirked to herself and watched the two with a known thought, Ron on the other hand was completely and utterly oblivious.

    Just as he was about to grab her, the twins came into the common room. "What do we have here?" Fred asked skeptically. Anastasia sighed in relief when Harry stopped. She plopped herself in Hermione's lap and leaned her head against hers.