𝟏𝟑

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

▕  Feelings Galore 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN☼ ▕  Feelings Galore   ▏

. . .

     Every single drop of water only reminded Anastasia how slow time passed. Every second, minute, and hour was agonizing being cooped up in 12 Grimmauld Place. She wanted to be home. She wanted to be sitting in the living room with her dads, Leo, and Victoria while they all chatted and laughed.

But no. She had currently trapped herself in a bathroom, the hot water running over her bare skin. The water had made red splotches scattered all over due to how hot it was. Her raven hair clung to back making her inwardly cringe at how uncomfortable it was.

On the bright side, Leo, Victoria, and Zoella made it back safely. Hermione was gone skiing with her family so Anastasia wouldn't be seeing her until they go back to Hogwarts. Her hand absentmindedly made its way to the sterling charm that sat just between the dip of her collarbone.

Hermione hadn't sent any signals yet. Anastasia didn't really fret about it because she knew the girl was probably too busy spending family time. Due to school and everything going on Hermione rarely saw her parents since they were muggles and Anastasia never wanted to get in the middle of that.

After rinsing the mint shampoo out of her flaxen hair, she summoned her towel with a wave of her hand. One of the many things she hated, was that when back home she couldn't cast a drying spell.

Anastasia quickly dried herself off before slipping into a pair of black spandex and another one of Leo's Hufflepuff jumpers. She sat at a small vanity in the room she had been staying in and began brushing through her wet strands, occasionally re-drying it with a towel.

The door creaked open before slamming again. When she turned around slowly to see who it was, her brush aimed to hit the intruder, Zoella came in and flopped on Anastasia's bed. The curly headed girl let out a dramatic and dragged out sigh as she buried her face in her hands.

Anastasia ignored her and continued doing what she was doing, slipping away into her thoughts once more. She only had one thing on her agenda, read Regulus Black's journal. The last time she had even opened the journal was before she started fifth year.

Zoella sighed once more making Anastasia roll her eyes before turning around in the chair. Her voluminous dark curls spilled onto the navy blue silk sheets. She screamed, only it was muffled. Anastasia clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle the laughs from spilling.

"What happened, my love?" Anastasia questioned, standing up from the desk and claiming an empty spot on the bed next to Zoella.

Zoella picked her head up to reveal the scowl painted across her face. She swiped away some curls from her face and recomposed her posture before speaking.