𝟓𝟏

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

Truth Hurts

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE☼▕ Truth Hurts ▏

. . .
cw: mention of blood

Anastasia had never slept better in her entire life. The nightmares subsided and she felt energized the next morning.

Harry told Ron, Anastaisa, and Hermione everything that had happened during next morning's Charms lesson.

"Wow," said Ron, when Harry had finally finished telling them everything; Ron was waving his wand very vaguely in the direction of the ceiling without paying the slightest bit ofattention to what he was doing. "Wow. You're actually going to go with Dumbledore. . . and try and destroy . . . wow."

Anastasia shifted under Harry's touch when he wrapped a loose arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him on the bench.

Her eyes flickered over her shoulder at the neighboring table Ron was staring at only to find Lavender glaring at him with a spoon in her hand.

"She looks fucking crazy," Anastasia whispered to Harry who also looked in the direction. His eyes widened which made Anastasia grin.

"Ron, you're making it snow," said Hermione patiently,grabbing his wrist and redirecting his wand away from theceiling.

Lavender Brown, Harry noticed, glared at Hermione from the other table through very red eyes,and Hermione immediately let go of Ron's arm.

"Oh yeah," said Ron, looking down at his shoulders in vague surprise. "Sorry . . . looks like we've all got horrible dandruff now. . ."

He brushed some of the fake snow off Hermione's shoulder. Lavender burst into tears. Ron looked immensely guilty and turned his back on her.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again." Ron suddenly said to Hermione making Harry and Anastasia's heads snap up to look at the two across from them.

Hermione looked at Anastaisa briefly. "Um, well. Sh-she came to visit you in the hospital. And you talked. I-I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation."

Anastasia gave Hermione a discreet thumbs up and a reassuring smile that Hermione only shook her head amusingly at.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of hers. She seems a bit put out."

This time, everyone turned around to look at Lavender who did in fact look 'fucking crazy' according to what Anastasia told Harry earlier.

"Yes, um, she does, doesn't she?" Hermione said amusedly.

Anastasia laid her head on Harry's shoulder and peeked at what he was reading in his book. Her eyes raked over the words 'Sectumsempra' before he quickly closed it.