𝟐𝟓

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

We meet again

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE☼▕  We meet again  ▏

. . .

Anastasia pushed Victoria behind her once her eyes laid upon Lucius Malfoy. Her jaw clenched in fury before glancing at the others. Black shapes were emerging out of thin air all around them, blocking their way left and right.

"To me, Potter," repeated Lucius, his palm facing up.

"Where's Sirius?"

"Oh, how foolish could you possibly be?" A female voice dragged out. Her accent was thick with a Spanish undertone.

Anastasia's eyes snapped in her direction searching for a face but it was masked away. Her grip only tightened on Victoria, keeping her in place directly behind her.

Several of the Death Eaters mockingly laughed in Harry's face sending chills down their spines. Anastasia briefly locked eyes with Harry before turning her attention back to the group before them.

"The little baby woke up fwightened and fort what it dweamed was twoo," said the woman in a horrible, mock-baby voice.

Anastasia pocketed her wand and began clenching and unclenching her free hand that hung by her side.

Harry felt Ron stir beside him. "Don't do anything," he muttered. "Not yet —"

The woman who had mimicked him let out a raucous scream of laughter. "You hear him? Do you hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks of fighting us!"

"Oh, you don't know Potter as I do, Bellatrix," said Malfoy softly. "He has a great weakness for heroics; the Dark Lord understands this about him. Now give me the prophecy, Potter."

"I'm growing impatient, Lucius," The same woman that had piqued Anastasia's curiosity voiced. "They're children. It shouldn't take this long." she took a daring step forward.

"And you will wait, Isabella!" hissed Bellatrix, her wand pointing directly at the woman — Isabella.

"It's time you learned the difference between life and dreams, Potter," said Malfoy. "Now give me the prophecy, or we start using wands."

"Go on, then," said Harry, raising his own wand. As he did so, the six wands of Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Victoria, and Luna rose on either side of him. Victoria slid out from behind Anastasia and looked at her like she was crazy for now having a wand in hand.

"Hand over the prophecy and no one need get hurt," said Malfoy coolly.

This time Harry drew a laugh. "Yeah, right!" he said. "I give you this — prophecy, is it? And you'll just let us skip off home, will you?"

"Accio Proph —"

"Protego!" shouted Harry, regaining his grip on the glowing orb.