CHAPTER XXI

~

~

* ~

"Off with your head!" Riddle called out, collaring both Ace and Deuce as the two screamed at their collared necks. 

The ginger-haired male grunted. "Sh*t, we didn't even get to have our magic materialized!"

"To come this far and not be able to do anything," the blue-haired male miserably followed. 

"So fast," (Y/N) mutters, concerned for the two. 

"Strong magic comes from a strong imagination and so, it means that if your ability to imagine magic in a way which is accurate, it will be strong, effective."

An impressed smile curved the dean's lips.

"Mister Rosehearts polished his magic to a beautiful shine."

Although the (h/c) girl appreciated knowledge about strong opponents, this one only made dread stir and settle in the pit of her stomach. 

Heavens, just by the extremely short moment on the dorm leader's attack in this match, it was as if those collars were on her neck instead of the two. She felt like she could not breathe. She was still, holding her breath, and she could not let it out. 

Those odd dreams were becoming more of a reality. 

They say third time's a charm but for her, it was not. 

It was a curse. 

Alright, calm down, take advantage of those dreams, she thought. 

Grim, who was intimidated, clung onto her sleeves. 

"The level gap is too wide!" He cried.

"Huh," Riddle scoffed. "It did not take five seconds."

"And you thought of challenging me with those skills, isn't that embarrassing?"

"This just proves that rule violators are always wrong as mother said," he ended. 

The girl gritted her teeth at that.

With the blue-haired male's fists clenched, he glared, he defied his dorm leader like the little girl in the odd dream of the (e/c) girl did. 

"You're right, rules should be followed, but enforcing absurd rules just makes you a tyrant!"

"Hah? Rule breaking had consequences. In this dorm where this pathetic excuse of a match happened, I'm the rules."