CHAPTER XXVII

~ * ~

When (Y/N) finished her explanation, Riddle nods his head, now informed about the situation. Involvement of foul play, how despicable. 

It was against the rules as well. 

"I see," Riddle clasped both of his hands, "His input is that, the headmaster's."

"We were planning on informing you the time us five knew." The (e/c) girl nodded her head as she carried Grim and had him placed on her lap. 

"Actually, I thought something strange was going on, so I had Cater start gathering information." The male told her. 

"It was obvious the people getting hurt were starting candidates for their teams, Riddle and Trey being the examples." Cater added, having a clue before all this, before the girl informed him. 

"At that time, I didn't trip nor feel anyone from behind push me." The second year spoke, his eyes narrowed as he carried on. 

"But. . how should I put this. . ." He trailed off, his two arms crossed and thought on how to put it to words. How will he explain it? 

Gods, never mind, he will say it outright. 

"It felt like my body moved on its own."

"Everyone else was saying something like that!" Grim frowned, his companion on the other hand, began on diving deeper into her thoughts with Riddle's side. 

"I think it's safe to say someone has the intentions in regards to targeting Magift candidates." Riddle nods, angered about it. 

"They're targeting their rivals to go up their standing? For the magical shift tournament?" Ace concluded at his dorm leader who agreed. 

"The whole world will be watching. The performance in one's matches can lead to a career in the future. It is not strange that some will do whatever it takes."

"Hmm, still, it's weird," Cater hummed. "You didn't get to feel any wind magic from behind you, right?"

"Yeah, it didn't feel like an attack."

"There were some injured during class. What's going on, I wonder?"

"We will have the culprit admit to everything when he gets caught. To that end, I will assist you regarding it for the search." Riddle settled. 

"Huh?! You're gonna help? What is your angle?" Grim, with a look of suspicion on his face, then turned, and he faced the cheerful third year.