CHAPTER XXVIII

~ * ~

~ * ~

"Dorm head Leona!" The brown-haired male utters at the sight of the lion beastman, shocked in seeing the third year.

There is no justice in this universe. (Y/N) wept in her mind as she saw the familiar dorm head and blonde-haired male beside him.

Please just have this day end sooner.

The three troublemakers in Savanaclaw were not too fond of her friends either, only softer with her as they particularly respected women.

"They're the ones who thoughtlessly went in here."

"We're just gonna rough 'em up a bit!"

"Aren't y'all the guys I met in the cafeteria?" The male with hyena ears and tail spoke up, finally noticing the group.

"Aahh, you!" Grim recognized and angrily pointed his paw at the blonde, "Deluxe menchi katsu sandwich!"

"Whoah, whoah, whoah, don't go around giving some delicious-sounding names!" The second year said as he introduced himself.

"I've got a very manly name, Ruggie Bucchi, y'know."

It was not only Grim who had recollections.

"Ah, now that I got a good look at you, you were that herbivore who had stepped on my tail that one time, the botanical garden." Leona recalled, seeing (Y/N).

"Whaaat?! Dorm head Leona's tail?!"

"How did that happen?!"

"I apologized," (Y/N) reminded with a firm stare.

"I let you off the last time, but you didn't listen when I told you to watch it when you come to my turf. I can't let this go around this time," Leona glared.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering where I saw you. It was at the botanical garden," Ruggie added.

The magicless being would have clarified to them on being here for the sake of investigation. Even so, she still recalled Jack's words earlier and knew better.

"Leona, Ruggie, let's show 'em who's boss!" The male with red hair suggested, having Leona deadpan on it.

"Stop barking up a fuss, mutts."

"What're you gonna do of your little fit of will have us in trouble at Magift Tournament?" The dorm head of Savanaclaw stared.

"You're saying we should ignore them?" The student with silver hair asked, complaining to the brunette at this, "But they're such tasty-looking prey!"

"Nobody said anything about ignoring," Leona spoke.

"We'll solve this "peacefully" with a game of Magical Shift."

"With Magift?" The brown-haired resident repeated.

"We can go crazy with magic and won't get any rules broken." The lion beastman smirked, causing Ruggie to snicker.