CHAPTER III

~ * ~

~ * ~

After a series of magic being cast and a troublesome chase, the troublemaker was finally cornered by the two dorm leaders.

"Off with your head!" Riddle's voice rang around the room as a collar appeared around Grim's neck.

"Nygah! The heck is this?" The creature's eyes widened at the object and at the same time, his flames disappeared into thin air.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts: Number 23, "One shall not bring a cat to an occasion." You being a cat means that you broke the rule. I shall have you leave at once."

"I'm not a cat! I'll burn this collar up and--" The little creature paused as a helpless expression formed on his face. "E-eh? I can't use my fire!"

The dorm leader who was the cause of it smirked. "Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove it. Therefore, you are no different from an ordinary cat."

"Wh-what?! I'm not some pet!"

"Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off anyway by the time you get thrown out."

"Wow, as wonderful as ever. Any and all magic gets sealed by your Unique Magic, Riddle." The blue-eyed male (whose name the non-magic user found out was Azul) mused with a smile.

The impressed look on his face, however, vanished and was soon replaced with a wicked smirk, "I want it."

As if it never happened, the silver-haired male shook his head and went back to putting up a smiling facade.

"No, I wouldn't ever want that cast on me."

"Is everyone okay?" (Y/N) muttered and glanced at the headmaster who was lecturing Grim instead of checking on his students.

"Don't fret, young one. No one is hurt." A deep voice assured her.

Turning to her side, the girl was greeted by a male with black hair accompanied with pink streaks and magenta eyes. He had a child-like appearance with his youthful face and how small he was compared to his peers. Even so, the way he carried himself had an air of elegance around him.

"Really?" (Y/N) asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes. "They're all fine?"

"Yes, they all are."

"Thank goodness," the (e/c) girl breathed out a sigh of relief before thanking the male.

Fortunately, everyone was unscathed. The same could not be said for her, however, since the headmaster was walking towards her, and he looked anything but happy.