CHAPTER XXIII

~ * ~ 

~ * ~ 

After (Y/N) and Grim have finished speaking with the Scarabia dorm leader, they were now in the venue. 

In the Heartslabyul dormitory, ecstatic residents now waited for the party to begin. They waited for a male, Riddle Rosehearts.

Besides, a party is incomplete without the ruler.

Now, like before, the trumpets sounded.

"Our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Announcing Dorm Head Riddle!" A resident happily announced.

"Dorm head Riddle! Hip, hip, hurray!" The others from Heartslabyul followed, seeing the red-haired male go down to his table. 

With a pleased hum, Riddle observed. 

"The roses are red, the table cloths are white. Truly, a perfect Unbirthday Party."

"Inside the teapot, there is a sleeping. . ." The prefect paused before a smile curved his lips. "Ah, actually, I think it's fine without."

"You don't have to change it all right away." Trey said, softly smiling at the silver-eyed male. 

"Instead of putting jam on the nose of the mouse, try putting it on a scone. Change "it's worthless without" to "it would be nice to have" on that part, right?"

"Yeah, you're right," the male nodded. 

Ace whined, "In the end, we had to handle getting the garden cleaned up and all the prep work."

"Calm down, dorm leader being back after healing is the most important, right?" Deuce smiled. 

"The garden is looking super photogenic so I'm really satisfied." Cater added, his phone in hand.

"Yeah! I'm ready to eat all this food!" Grim celebrated and raised his paw in the air. 

"Okay! Let's get to--"

"Just a moment!" Riddle's voice blared, interrupting.

"What?"

"Those white roses," Riddle referred to the unpainted flowers on one of the rose trees, making those in the vicinity anxious. 

"We missed some?!" Ace exclaimed. 

Cater, who was fumbling with his words, had himself turning to Ace and Deuce, panicked. 

"Ace, Deuce, you said you painted them all!"

"It's our fault?!" The blue-eyed male fretted.

"R-Riddle," Trey anxiously turned to him, also worried, no different from the rest. "This. . ."

"Please brush this off for a moment," (Y/N) followed.

On that day in the infirmary, there was progress. Well with that, the Heartslabyul prefect must have known, known even a little better now, right?