CHAPTER XIII

~ * ~ 

~ * ~ 

"And that's it for the morning," (Y/N) finished the last round of kicks for her usual morning training as she stretched her arms. 

A loud knock echoed, then causing her to turn at the direction of the sound. 

Walking over to the foyer, she then was greeted with Ace and Deuce at the entrance. To be more specific, the blue-haired male was explaining the situation in Heartslabyul and calling the other male an idiot.  

"Oh," Deuce blushes, embarrassed that he had just noticed the (h/c) girl at the other side of the room. 

"Good morning, prefect." 

"Good morning," the (e/c) girl shyly greeted back. 

"Wow, you're only greeting him? You're cruel," the red-eyed male said. 

"G-good morning to you too, Ace." 

Shoot, I already handled one boy in the dorm. Now, I have two of them! I know Deuce said that he would help me with my studies but I didn't expect this! She mentally exclaimed, while thinking of some way on how to carry on with the conversation.

"So, um, (Y/N), I was thinking that we can all walk to the academy to get to class together." The male with blue eyes suggested.

"Really? As in, all of us go at the same time?" The girl asked for confirmation, getting a little more nervous, but she was also happy with the invitation.

"Y-yeah," the blue-haired male shyly confirmed.

"Oh, well, sure," the (e/c) girl agreed with a meek smile.

"I'll cook for you too then."

+ + + 

"Hey, hey! Outta my way~! The Great Grim is making his way as a student of Night Raven College at last!" Grim boasted loudly in Main Street (resulting to (Y/N) telling him to tone it down) and grinned at Ace. 

"Look at my collar. Unlike the lame thing just around your neck, mine is very stylish! On top of that, at the moment, you can't use magic, right?" 

"You'd make a really good janitor today! Nyaha! I feel good!" he laughed. 

"Don't start, Grim," (Y/N) sighed. 

"I'll remember this by the time I get my magic back!" The male with the collar around his neck glared as Deuce crossed his arms and reprimanded him next. 

"The headmaster just told us not to repeat the same thing yesterday. Nevertheless, you are going to have problems in class with your magic sealed." 

"Did you think ever think about apologizing to Dorm Leader Rosehearts?" 

"Crap! This won't go well at all!" The ginger then put a hand behind his head, scratching it before turning to the non-magic user.