CHAPTER XXXII

+ + +

+ + +

Sand.

Sand was all everyone could see.

Grains of reddish yellow blurred the vision of all those inside of the stadium, only this color mostly seen by everyone. This color dominated the scenery of the canvas, dominated all of the other colors present.

Even with the blue sky, its shades of blue were barely seen.

But this reddish yellow color did not cover everything.

For the other elements of this horrifying painting, those from Savanaclaw were still seen and were beginning to get cracks on their bodies to be turned to mere sand.

Screams.

Screams were all everyone could hear.

We weren't fully successful. We--no, I wasn't able to stop what happened in my dream. (Y/N) thought, recalling the dream of last night with the King of Beasts and the hyenas.

Single-handedly, by himself, Leona caused this destruction.

She felt sick.

I thought I've done better but I didn't! 

Nevertheless, (Y/N) did not have even one single moment to mope, for she caught sight of Ruggie still in his spot and still in front of Leona.

The non-magic user knew she should have her eyes with her ears covered for sand to not enter. She knew she should not open her mouth. She knew she should not just make a move nor action so easily.

However, when she saw Leona raise a hand to get Ruggie to sand next, (Y/N) swiftly took off the blazer around her waist.

Then, she threw it at him.

Her blazer was caught in Leona's hand.

"What the hell?" He glowered.

"Ruggie-senpai, get to this side now!" (Y/N) called.

Snapping out of his daze, Ruggie quickly complied before he ran to her and the others, to her side in a few moments later.

"Leona. . you. . ." Ruggie uttered.

Obviously still shocked from what he had done to the rest of the residents, shocked that he could have been screaming in pain himself as he slowly turned to sand, (Y/N) went closer.

Then, she gently held his arm and placed him behind her.

I managed to get him, I managed to get him, she repeated.

Clearly, Leona was not pleased.

The dorm head of Savanaclaw growled, gripping the clothing in his hand before he reduced it to sand, grains of it falling to the ground.

"You're such a pest." 

Enraged, clearly, he was but (Y/N) ignored the insult and had her focus shift towards the rest of the residents who were in pain.