CHAPTER XXIX

~ * ~

~ * ~

"Yet another very wild dream." (Y/N) quietly to herself as she tucked a stray strand of heir behind her ear, her tone grave.

Odd dreams have appeared for the past nights since her arrival in the academy. Cards which could all use words and an unfamiliar little girl were the beginning that led to the Queen of Hearts.

This time, it was a group of different animals that all resided in a savannah, leading to the King of Beasts.

However, despite history, he committed treason.

In the dream, vision, he was with the loathed hyenas who all marched to his lead. Talk about featuring the hyenas in his plan and a shiny, new era were present.

By such a plan, he plotted murder.

The murder of the king and his heir which everybody had cheered and rejoiced for.

Be prepared, he said.

But why. . why resort to such methods?

"Oh, you're up," Grim spoke, having her back to reality with his mere voice and presence in the dorm he had resided with her.

"Breakfast already started so let's go!"

"Coming," (Y/N) nodded, complying.

She will do all she can, especially now at present.

+ + +

While the Great Seven statues have reminded (Y/N), especially the King of Beasts on her dream, she was a little calmer thanks to Grim.

Despite how he was at times, thank the gods he was walking with her in Main Street.

"Oh yeah, where were you last night?" Grim started, a hint of curiosity evident in his tone.

"You were gone when I woke up for the bathroom."

"Well, last night. . ." The (e/c) girl trailed off, recalling the night before as she began narrating events from the night prior.

From her deciding to step out for a moment of fresh air, seeing the green lights, speaking to him, and also inviting him, she narrated it all.

It was like a dream, once upon a dream.

"Weeh, a weirdo with horns on his head," he let out in very slight shock and disbelief. "What's his name?"

"I don't know and he told me I can call him whatever name I want." The non-magic user shook her head at the monster.

"Hmm, then. . how about Tsunotaro?"

Tsunotaro, he says. . .

"Not a bad idea," (Y/N) approved.

"If Tsunotaro is a student here, we'll run into him at a point sometime. You gotta introduce me to him." The monster suggested to her, smiling.

"I've never seen a human with horns!"