CHAPTER II

~ * ~

~ * ~

The chamber was filled with students in their uniforms as they chattered among themselves of what the school year may bring. In the middle of the room was a huge mirror. At its sides, there were five males and a floating tablet.

"Is that all for the new dorm assignments?" One of the five males with red hair and silver eyes spoke with a stern expression.

"Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

"The stuffy ceremony is finally over." A male with long, brown hair and green eyes yawned.

"We're going back to the dorm, Savanaclaw, follow me."

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest for as the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I will support you with the best of my ability." A silver-haired male with blue eyes and glasses smiled.

"By the way, where did the dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony." A blonde-haired male with purple eyes pointed out.

"Abandoning his post. . ." A deep, raspy voice spoke from the floating tablet.

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?" A white-haired male with red eyes asked.

The doors swung open.

"Not at all!" Headmaster Crowley exclaimed in defense as the doors behind him and the (e/c) girl slammed with a loud bang.

"Ah, he's here," the red-haired male mumbled.

Men, men everywhere! (Y/N) internally exclaimed under the neutral expression she kept as Crowley explained himself.

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find her."

"Her? What is a girl doing in here?" The brown-haired male asked, a certain scenario repeating for the second time.

This piqued the curiosity of the other students as they all began to turn their heads and stare at the figure behind the headmaster. Those who were in the far corners of the room wished to take a further look for confirmation which those who were the nearest to the entrance did. Indeed, they were not mistaken.

The sudden and unwanted attention made (Y/N) uneasy, but she still did not waver and held the hem of her robe. Although she knew that the brunette was only asking an innocent question, she could not help but want to yell at him for putting her much more in the spotlight like this.