Chapter 1

"Owen I swear to god if you throw me into that pool I will murder you" I yelled trying to run from Owen

Evan was already swimming around and started laughing at our foolishness. I wasn't even in my bathing suit and Owen was pushing his luck with me.

I tried sprinting to the door to escape from Owens grasp but he was able to catch me in time.

"Owen put me down or I'll start punching" I said trying to get out of his grasp.

Owen chuckled "oh sweetheart you don't scare me". Owen threw me into the pool and started dying laughing.

"I'm gonna murder you" I said climbing out of the pool with now wet clothes and messy hair.

Evan was still in the pool observing us "want some help Mouse?" he asked.

I nodded and we both gave Owen an evil grin. Owen was now the scared one.

As we were about to throw Evan into the pool Damien came outside "Aurora it's time for dinner. Evan and Owen your welcomed to stay and eat with us".

"Sure" they both replied

"You may have gotten off the hook this time mister but next time ur going into that pool" I threatened pointing my finger into Owens face.

"In your dreams" Owen replied grinning.

I rolled my eyes at him "I need to go change and then I'll be down to eat".

I went to my room and quickly dried off and combed my hair. Then changed into some comfy shorts and a sweatshirt.

Dinner was a bit boring since Jason wasn't here. He has a new girlfriend and ever since then I haven't seen him a whole lot. Nathan also hasn't been home much.

"You excited for school tomorrow?" Damien asked mid chewing

"I guess" I replied unthusiastic

"It will be really fun. High school is gonna be the best moments of your life" Leo chimed in

I shrugged. I didn't really wanna go back to school but the only good thing is I'll have the twins with me.

"Hey Damien can Owen and Evan spend the night?" I said with my best puppy dog eyes. Normally he says yes but I wasn't sure since Stone was here.

"Absolutely not" Stone said dramatically

"No it's a school night and you need to be rested"

I knew this was going to be the outcome but it was worth a shot. I looked over at Owen and he just shrugged

After dinner I said by to the twins "better sleep with one eye open tonight" I threatened Owen

Owen laughed not taking my threat seriously "See you tomorrow sweetheart"

"Bye Mouse" Evan said pushing Owen out the door.

After closing the door and turning around I saw Stone standing behind me.

"Do you need something?" I asked

"What the hell was that stunt you pulled during dinner. You know no boys are allowed to sleepover. Your lucky they even get to come over here" Stone stated

"Calm down they are my friends"

"Stone leave her alone" Leo yelled from the kitchen

While Stone was distracted I quickly tried to run to my room for safety but Stone quickly grabbed my arm

"Do we seriously need to have this talk again?" Stone said annoyed

Oh no not the birds and the bees again