Chapter 21

Auroras POV

I knew I said I wanted to die with zero regrets but that no longer was an option. Sometimes the person your willing to take a bullet for pulls the trigger.

~~~

It's around noon and Kiarra is on her way to pick me up for our hair and makeup appointments.

I've been having mixed emotions all day. I know I'm gonna have a fun time but something is telling me different.

As I walk downstairs I hear Kiarra honk her car horn letting me know she's here.

"Who's that?" Leo asks popping his head over the couch.

"It's Kiarra she's picking me up for our hair and makeup appointments" I say opening the door.

"Ok be safe" Leo yells looking back at the TV

"You ready to look fabulous?" Kiarra yells excitedly as I get into her car. "Hell yes" Kiarra backs out of my driveway and turn the music up to max volume.

A couple times on our way there I thought Kiarra was gonna crash but somehow we made it alive. She always seemed to get distracted with something or was singing.

~~~

Owens POV

"You nervous bro?" Evan asks walking into my room.

I was standing in the mirror looking at my dark blue tuxedo that Aurora forced me to get. She wants to go full out for prom I guess.

"A little bit" I sigh turning away from the mirror.

"Everything is going to be fine" Evan reassures me. "I guess your right" I say spraying on some last minute Cologne.

"We're leaving now to go to Auroras house to meet them" Evan says as we walk out of my bedroom together

"Ok don't forget the flower corsages or whatever the hell they are called" I say shaking my head.

"Ok shit your right" Evan says running back to his room to grab the corsage.

Once we make it to Auroras house my palms were starting to sweat and my leg was bouncing.

"Let's go I wanna see my hot date" Evan yells running out of the car.

I shake my head at him and follow him inside.

"Hi Evan and Owen" Auroras brothers greet us at the door.

"The girls are still getting ready and will probably be about another 10 minutes" Damien says walking over to the couch. We all follow him and sit down together.

"Trust me you don't wanna go up there. I almost died walking into Auroras room" Nathan says dramatically. We all start to laugh at him

"Why what happened?" Evan questions

"I was just trying to ask them how much longer they were gonna be but Aurora and Kiarra yelled at me and started chasing me down the stairs" Nathan throws his hands up.

"That sounds like Aurora" I mumble quietly to myself.

"So tonight..." Damiens voice booms out causing all of the attention to be on him "especially you Owen, I want you to make sure Aurora gets home safely and nothing bad happens"

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt her" I reassure him while Evan nods his head in agreement.

"No funny business either" Stone speaks up loudly

I hear giggles coming up the stairs and soon Aurora and Kiarra start ascending down the stairs.

We all stare at them in amazement as they continue smiling and laughing.

Aurora meets Damien first at the bottom of the stairs. I couldn't hear what he was saying to her but it made her smile.

She went through all her brothers as they gave her compliments on how beautiful she looked. I saw Evan place the flower corsage on Kiarra wrist making her blush a bit.

Finally our eyes landed on each other and she walked over to me.

Her hair was in a beautiful bun connected with a braid and her makeup looked like it was professionally done.

"You look gorgeous" I took her hand and spun her getting a full view of her dress.

"You look very handsome" she compliments me back.

She looks down at my hands reminding me I was still holding her corsage.

"Ok right" I mumble in embarrassment which makes her laugh a little.

I place the flower corsage on her wrist and she holds up her hand idolizing it.

"Do you like it?" I asked since she hadn't said anything. "It's beautiful" she places a small kiss on my cheek creating even more butterflies in my stomach.

"Who's ready for pictures?" Leo yells holding up a camera.

We decided the best place to take pictures was in the garden outback since it gave off the best sunlight.

Evan and Kiarra were up first, they did all kinds of different poses.

I loved seeing Evan happy, I don't think I've ever seen a girl make him laugh this much.

"Their in love" Aurora whispers to me. "Yes they are" I say back agreeing.

"Aurora and Owen you are up next" Leo says looking at us.

We took about a half hour doing pictures which was pretty fun but I was ready to be able to be alone with Aurora.

"I think it's time to start going" Aurora says noticing my impatience.

Her brothers say bye to all of us and we go outside.

"I call shotgun" Evan yells as he runs to Kiarra's car.

"Owen and I are gonna take my Jeep" Aurora says to Kiarra. Kiarra smirks at Aurora but doesn't say anything.

"You excited to dance?" I ask as we pull out of the driveway.

"Hell yes. I was born to dance in this dress" Aurora smiled at me.

"Tonight is going to be a night to remember" I say smiling back.

I'm sorry this chapter was kinda rushed!