Chapter 10

"Zion I swear to god if you don't help me on this project I'm gonna leave" I had been working on the project on my own for about 20 minutes while he was laying on his bed on his phone.

"And how are you gonna get home doll?" He looked up at me smirking knowing that he was winning this argument.

I shook my head at him and continued working. I felt hands on my shoulders and turned around to look.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking up at him from my seat

"Watching you work on the project" he looked down at me and I didn't break eye contact.

"Well how about we take a break for a bit" I stood up looking away, my cheeks we're definitely red at this point

"And what might that be?" He asked getting closer to me our faces an inch apart.

My heart was beating out of my chest and I couldn't find the words to answer. I could feel the heat radiating off of our bodies.

"I am g-gonna go to the bathroom" I spoke out quietly backing away.

I didn't let him answer and quickly left his bedroom looking for the bathroom but my dumbass had no clue where I was going.

Wondering through the house aimlessly I heard someone say my name.

I turned around and Blake was standing in a doorway wearing grey sweatpants and a white shirt that perfectly showed his abs.

"Oh hey Blake what are you doing here?" I asked walking over to him

"I should be asking you the same question" Blake looked me up and down with curiosity

"Zion and I are working on a project for school" I answered. "Where's the bathroom" I remembered the whole reason I was wondering out here.

Blake chuckled and I felt slightly embarrassed "it's down the hall for door on the left".

"Thanks" i awkwardly walked away heading to the bathroom.

Zions POV

"Bro why did you bring Aurora here?" Blake asked walking into my room

"It's just for a school project" I answered not looking up from my phone. "Yeah sure it is" Blake wasn't believing me but honestly I wish it she was here for another reason.

As Blake was about to make another stupid comment Aurora walked into my bedroom making him shut his mouth

"And that's my cue to leave, cya later Aurora" Blake stared at me before walking out.

"Does he live here or something?" Aurora asked sitting back down at my desk. "Mainly yes" Aurora nodded and started typing on her computer.

"Cmon lets go take a break we have been working very hard on our project" I joked knowing she was gonna be upset.

"I'm sorry did you just say we?"  She spun the chair around looking at me dead in the eyes. She's so damn cute when annoyed

Why the hell am I thinking that?

"Well yes since it's our project" I explained. "More like it's mine since I've done all the work" she shook her head and turned back around to her computer.

I spun her chair back around to face me "wanna go get a milkshake and then I'll take you home?" I offered.

"Sure let me just grab my stuff" she closed her computer and started putting it into her bag.

"Ok I'm gonna head downstairs" I grabbed my sweatshirt and threw it on walking downstairs.

Auroras POV