Chapter 2

After a bit I finally found the twins. "Maybe if you weren't as short you could find us easier" said Owen teasingly

I elbowed him in the ribs "ow" he said holding his side.

"That's what you get" Evan said taking my side. I gave Evan a high-five and we both laughed at Owen

"Whatever Aurora what class do you have first?" Asked Owen

"I have English. What do you have?"

"Dang I got Math" said Evan

"Same"

"Wow so I'm gonna be all on my own" I said a bit upset.

"You will be fine. We will see you in lunch later" Evan said

"Yah I guess bye guys" we all started parted ways and walked to our next classes.

"Hello I am your English teacher and you are?" Said an old short lady with thick black glasses

"I'm Aurora King" I said politely

"Great dear. You will be sitting in the back next to Zion Gray" she said cheerfully. Except I was not happy at all. Why do I have to be miserable and sit next to him?

Holding back my argument I slowly walked to my table. Zion was already sitting there but he was talking to one of his friends and he hadn't noticed me yet.

I sat down and Zion looked over at me "why are you sitting there?" Zion asked like he was grossed out by me.

"The teacher said to". Zion rolled his eyes at me and we ignored each other for the rest of class.

Walking out of English someone started yelling my name from behind me. I turned around and Zion for some unknown reason was trying to talk to me.

"What class you got next?" He asked smiling

Why is he talking to me?

"Umm I have gym. Why?" I asked confused

"Just wondering cause I do too and I wanted to walk you to class". I looked around and everybody was staring at us.

Not wanting to cause anymore attention I nodded my head and we walked to gym together.

I changed in the locker room into our schools gym uniform which was a grey t-shirt and black shorts.

Walking back into the gym I looked around and I noticed that there was only one other girl in my class that was full of boys including Zion.

I ignored them staring at me and walked over to the girl trying to make small talk. "Hey I'm Aurora"

"I'm Kiarra. Why are we the only girls?"

"I'm not sure but this is not going to be fun"

"Everyone we are going to be playing basketball" announced the gym teacher.

Oh no. I am literally the worst at basketball. All the boys started clapping and cheering

"Ok so let's make the teams. Zion and Aurora you are team captains" said the teacher.

"Better pick a good team baby cause I'm about to kick your ass" Zion said smirking

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes at him.