Chapter 5

The music was still playing and everyone was still dancing downstairs. People in the corner were devouring each other's faces and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol was in the air. Every once and a while someone would bump into me while we were searching for the twins and Zion would keep on looking back making sure I was still with him.

After a good 10 minutes of searching we had finally found the twins. Owen and Evan were both on their phones with worried looks on their faces. This reminded me that I accidentally left my phone at home, god I'm such an idiot.

Owen glanced up from his phone and locked eyes with me. He quickly ran over to me and picked me up giving me a hug which I tensed at but stayed calm. "Where the hell were you" he asked not noticing Zion standing behind me.

I started crying in his arms not knowing what to say. "Hey what happened?" Owen asked rubbing my back . "What the hell is he doing here"

Owen finally noticed Zion behind us. "He s-saved me" I said with a shaky voice. "What do you mean he saved you?" Evan asked looking at us.

"I'm not trying to start anything I just wanted to make sure she found you guys" Zion said trying to defend himself. "Aurora did he hurt you?" Owen asked glaring at Zion

"No it was... Levi" I took a long pause before answering. I saw Owens eyes tear up a bit and Evan went silent. "Aurora what did he do to you?" Evan asked almost whispering.

"I told him n-no but he wouldn't s-stop" I tried to make my breathing go back to normal but it didn't help. I felt like I was having a panic attack. "She's having a panic attack" Zion yelled walking over to us.

"Aurora I need you to follow my breathing and to just calm down" Zion said bending down to my level. I had finally gotten my breathing back to normal. "Can we go?" I asked wanting this horrible night to end.

"Yes I'm gonna need to call a taxi though" Owen said pulling his phone out of his pocket. "I drove here I can take you guys home" Zion said not even waiting for our response and was already walking out the door. "Alright then" Evan said following

Evan sat in the front with Zion while Owen and I sat in the back. I laid my head on Owens shoulder while he drew circles on my back. The drive to the twins house was silent. We were all a bit drunk but Zion seemed fine. After a good 10 minutes I fell asleep on Owens shoulder.

Zions POV

Driving them home I kept on looking in the rearview mirror at Aurora. She had on this sexy black skintight dress which made her look like the hottest girl at the party. Owen was rubbing her back which caused me to get a bit jealous wishing it was me but I tried to ignore it.

Fuck I cannot be catching feelings right now especially with the shit happening with my dad and the gang but I can't stop thinking about her.

"Thank you by the way" Owen finally said. It was the first thing anybody said during the drive. "No problem" I said calmly. "So what...happened" Evan hesitantly asked.

I took a deep breath before answering "I was making out with some girl by the stairs when I saw Levi bring her upstairs. She seemed drunk and pretty out of it and I got a bad feeling that something was gonna happen so I followed them. He brought her into a bedroom and locked the door. I pounded on the door trying to get him to open it but he wouldn't so I broke down the door... he was holding her hands down and" I looked back at Aurora in the mirror, she looked so fragile while sleeping "and was pulling up her dress. I instantly tackled him and started beating the shit out of him" I tried my best to not show emotion while talking.

Evan ran his fingered through his hair in distress while Owen started softly stroking her hair. "I don't think he actually raped her but you should talk to her" I tried easing their guilt but wasn't sure if it helped or not.

I finally pulled into the driveway. Owen picked up Aurora bridal style and thanked me again. "Bro you don't understand how much we owe you for this but thank you" Evan said. I nodded not knowing how to respond.

Auroras POV

"S-stop" I yelled out "please d-don't" I yelled again. I was woken up to Owen shaking me. "Hey your alright it's just a dream" he said in a soothing voice except he was wrong it wasn't a dream it was reality. I saw Levi in my nightmare replaying the night events.

I instantly hugged Owen and buried my face in the crook of his neck. He sat down on his bed while I cried in his lap. "It wasn't a dream was it?" He asked rubbing my back. I just shook my head

"Aurora I know this isn't the best time to ask but I need to know. Did he rape you?" He asked trying to sound as calm as possibly but I could feel the shakiness in his voice. "N-no Zion stoped him" I managed to say

Owen let out a sigh of relief "thank god" he murmured under his breath. "Just try and go back to sleep" he said looking at me in my eyes. I looked at the floor and saw that he had been sleeping on the floor while I slept in his bed.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked not wanting him to leave. He nodded and we both got under the covers. I laid my head on his chest just now realizing he was shirtless with only a pair of basketball shorts on. He put his arm around me and I instantly felt safe in his arms.