Chapter 13

Auroras POV

As Zion had walked back outside my back was turned on him so I didn't notice he was standing behind me.

"You gonna stare all day dude?" Owen said as he was sitting down in a chair.

I turned around to see what Owen was talking about. "Maybe" Zion said smirking. I knew Zion was fit but I didn't think this fit.

I turned back around to hide my red face. "We ready for this chicken fight?" Owen said bringing the attention back to him.

"Hell yes" Evan said throwing his arms in the air. "So it's gonna be Aurora and I against you two" Owen said

"Can't wait to win this" I said giving Owen a high-five. "You won't be saying that when we kick your ass" Zion said while giving Evan a fist bump.

We all jumped into the pool and climbed on each others shoulders. I sat on Owens since he was a lot bigger than me and Zion sat on Evans.

"No cheating" I pointed at Zion. He seems like he would cheat in a game like this.

"Got it doll" I rolled my eyes at him. "3..2..1 GO" Evan said and I started pushing Zion trying to knock him off Evans shoulders.

I was trying my best to keep my balance not wanting to lose to Zion cause I would never hear the end of it if I lost.

"Move closer Owen" I yell trying to gain more strength to push Zion.

My plan worked and Zion fell off of Evans shoulders into the water.

"LOSERS" I yell giving Owen a high-five while we laugh at Evan and Zion.

"I think you guys cheated" Evan said crossing his arms. "No I'm just better and stronger" i flexed my muscles to show off.

"Am I supposed to be seeing something?" Zion asked making fun of me. I splashed his face with water.

We hung out by the pool for another 20 minutes talking about school or whatever came up.

"I've gotta get home thank you for letting me stay" Zion said walking over to the gate.

"Bye had fun beating you" I joked waving. He held up a middle finger over his shoulder and kept walking.

"Wanna go inside and eat?" Evan asked drying himself off. Owen and I nodded and we all walked inside.

I checked my phone and I had a text from Damien

"Not gonna be home for a couple hours. Twins can stay the night if they would like"

"Ok"

The twins have only stayed at my house a couple of times so I was a bit surprised Damien said they could.

"Damien said you guys can stay the night if you want" I said looking through the fridge.

"Alright cool" Owen said opening a soda. "Want me to put a frozen pizza in the oven?" I offered.

"Sure I'm starving" Evan said opening a bag of chips. I put the pizza in the oven for 15 minutes and sat down.

"So what's going on with you and Zion?" Evan asked curiously. "What do you mean?" I looked over at him

"You tell me. He seems to be close with you" Evan stuffed a couple chips in his mouth.

"Nothings going on we're just friends" I tried saying but I knew Evan wasn't buying it.

"Wanna watch a movie while we wait?" Owen said taking a sip of his soda. "Sure" I said and we all walked to the living room.

Owen ran and grabbed the remote before I could. "I get to pick" he said smiling at me turning on the tv

"No cause your gonna choose horror and you know I hate those kinds of movies" I sat down in between them on the couch.

"Too bad baby" Owen joked. "A good horror movie that we haven't seen in a while is the Conjuring" I glared at Evan who was just smiling at me cause he knew it would piss me off.

"Yes we're watching that" Owen said searching up the movie. "I'm out of here" I stood up trying to leave but Owen grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap.

"No your watching this with us" he pressed play for the movie and pulled me closer to him.

I signed knowing he was gonna make me watch the movie wether I liked it or not. I kinda liked sitting on his lap, his cologne smelt really good and he made me feel safe.

Owens POV

I grabbed Auroras arm not really thinking and pulled her onto my lap. I was happy that she didn't try and move away.

I put my arms around her as we watched the movie. I looked over at Evan and he was smiling at me, he knew how much I liked her.

At one of the jump scare parts she grabbed my arm and covered her face into my chest. "Someone scared?" I whispered into her ear.

"No not at all" she lied looking back up at the tv.

Then the alarm indicating that the pizza was done started beeping in the kitchen. She got off my lap and walked into the kitchen.

"Bro you need to tell her how you feel before that Zion dude does" Evan slightly whispered to me not wanting Aurora to hear.

"I know dude" I laid my head back thinking of a way to tell her.

"Come eat guys" Aurora yelled from the kitchen. Evan and I quickly got up forgetting that the pizza was done.

~~~

Once we were done eating we went back into the living room to finish the movie. Aurora sat next to me and laid her head on my lap.

I was stroking her hair and 15 minutes into the movie she fell asleep. I waited until the movie was over to bring her up to her room.

"I'm gonna go sleep in one of the guest rooms night bro" Evan said yawning.

I picked up Aurora and brought her up to her room. I laid her on her bed trying to not wake her and just as I'm leaving she whispers to me.

"Can you stay?" She says sitting up. I nod and lay down next to her.

She shifts closer to me and lays her head on my chest. "Goodnight" she says and quickly falls asleep.

I kiss her on the head "goodnight beautiful" and I soon fall asleep happier than I have ever been.