Chapter 12

Zions POV

I was laying on my bed in my room when I got a call from my father

"Zion I need you to head down to the Kings warehouse right now"

"Wait why?" I asked rolling my eyes not wanting to deal with my fathers bullshit

"Cause I fucking said now go"

My father hung up the phone before I could get another word in. Sighing I got up and headed out to my truck.

It's most likely a meeting about our shipment that was attacked a couple days ago meaning the Kings are gonna be pissed.

~~~

I parked a bit down from the other cars hoping nobody would see me.

As I'm about to head inside I see Aurora sitting in one of the cars staring at me.

Shit shit shit

Her eyes went wide when she also noticed it was me. My face dropped and I didn't know what to do.

I wasn't sure if she knew if I worked with her brothers or not so I never said anything but now she definitely knows.

I had finally broke eye contact and headed inside. I had never been to this warehouse before so I wasn't sure what to expect.

There was a big long table in the center of the room with Stone King and a couple other people I didn't know already sitting down. Other than Damien Stone was probably the most scariest one of the Kings.

"Alright everyone is here" Stone said as I sat down in a seat.

"We need to discuss this shipment problem that happened a couple days ago. I was hoping your father would be here Zion" Stone said resting his hands on the table looking at me.

"He had other business to attend to. I am filling in for him and there's no need to worry about my knowledge of anything thats going on I've been doing this for years" I said formally hoping I proved myself.

"That's good to hear"

~~~

Auroras POV

I was woken up the next day by Leo running into my room yelling at me to tell me to get up.

"Leo it's Saturday" i huffed pulling the sheets over myself. "Get ur lazy ass up" he yelled pulling my sheets off the bed.

I sat up and glared at him "and now I'm gonna run away" he said dashing out of my room.

"Leo get back here right now" I also began running after him downstairs into the kitchen

"Aurora please stop running" Damien was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Are you serious? Leo woke me up early on a Saturday it's his fault" I pointed at Leo who was putting peanut butter on his toast.

"Listen to Damien Aurora" Leo mocked pointing the butter knife at me.

I stomped away going back up to my room not wanting to deal with my brothers today. "Geez who upset you?" Nathan asked

"Leo" is all I said and kept on walking to my room.

I changed out of my pajamas and decided to check my phone curios if Zion was gonna explain himself or not.

Of course he hadn't texted me but Owen and Evan did in the group chat.

"Hey mouse wanna hang today?" Evan asked

"We should go swimming in your pool" Owen replied

"Sure come over when ever you want"

Owen instantly replied "we will be over in 15 minutes"

"Ok"

This was finally gonna be my chance to get Owen back since he pushed me in the pool last time. Once I was ready I headed downstairs to eat something

"Hey Damien is it alright if the twins come over in a bit?" I asked cutting up some fruit

"Sure your brothers and I are gonna be leaving soon" Damien said

"So she's gonna be home alone with boys?" Stone asked looking from me to Damien

I rolled my eyes at him. "It will only be for 2 hours plus I trust Owen and Evan. She's known them since they were five" Damien said

Stone didn't reply he just went back to looking at his phone. He knew that whatever Damien says goes.

"So have you thought about what kind of car you want?" Jason asked as I sat down

"Not really. How about you guys surprise me" I said eating my fruit as Leo reached over and stole one but I smacked his hand away.

"Ow" he rubbed the back of his hand. "That's what you get for waking me up" I commented

~~~

"Marco"

"Polo"

We head been playing Marco Polo for 10 minutes. Owen was trying to find us but he hadn't realized that Evan and I were sitting outside the pool messing with him.

"Fuck where are you guys?" Owen was beginning to get frustrated not being able to find us.

Evan and I were just laughing at his cluelessness "Owen you suck at this game" Evan said

"I give up" Owen opened his eyes and realized we were standing outside the pool.

Evan and I started laughing "Loser" we mocked him.

My phone started buzzing behind me and I went over to check it. It was Zion

"Can we talk?"

"About what?" I joked

"You know what. Are you home?"

"Yes"

"I'll be there in 5"

Why does he need to come over and talk to me about it?

"Who was it?" Owen asked drying off his hair with a towel. "Zion" I replied

"What does he want?" Evan sat next to me looking at my phone

"He's coming over soon cause he wants to talk to me"

"About what?" I had forgotten I never told them I had seen Zion at the warehouse. "I saw Zion at my brothers warehouse yesterday and he wants to talk to me I guess"

"Oh" Evan replied.

Soon Zions truck pulled up into the driveway. I put on an oversized shirt and went over to the gate to let him in through the back. Evan and Owen sat down at one of the chairs by the pool.

"We're you swimming?" Zion asked looking at my wet hair and damp shirt

"Yes. What do you want to talk about?" I didn't really feel like making small talk. "Oh right. I wasn't sure if you knew I worked with your brothers or not so I never said anything and I'm sorry about that" he sounded sincere but who knows

"Everything alright?" Owen and Evan had walked over to us to see what was going on. "Yeah were good I was just leaving" Zion had turned away but Evan stopped him

"We're just hanging out and swimming if you wanna stay you can. I brought extra swims shorts" Evan offered. Owen and I stared at him wondering why he was saying this.

"Alright seems fun" Evan and Zion headed inside so Zion could change.

"What the fuck is wrong with him" I said looking up at Owen. "Not sure but we did need another person to play chicken fight" Owen said

Good now I can beat the hell out of Zion. Maybe even drown him who knows.