Chapter 4

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. In gym I might have felt Zion grab my ass but I tried to let it go. Lunch was fun and I've learned some new things about Levi. He is 16 and a sophomore and I was able to convince him to go to the party with us tonight. Also he has a car which is pretty helpful.

Finally school was over and I met the boys in the hallways and we all went out to Levi's car. "I call shotgun" I yelled running to the car.

"Oh hell no" Owen yelled pulling me back to I couldn't get in. "That's not fair I called it" I crossed my arms. "I don't care get in the back" he said closing the door in my face.

We first stopped at Levi's house so he could pack a bag to stay the night at the twins then we headed to the twins house to get ready. "I'm gonna shower first" I said heading to the bathroom.

Owens POV

I had just finished brushing my hair and getting ready for the party when Aurora walked into my room. She had on this skintight black dress that fit her curves perfectly and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. All of us were staring at her with our mouths wide open. "You gonna close your mouths?" Aurora said sitting on my bed.

"I..umm" I was cut off by Levi "you look hot Aurora". I looked at him trying not to show my jealousy. "Aww thanks Levi"

"You look beautiful" Evan said like a gentleman. He's always been the more flirty than me with girls. "Are you sure you wanna wear that?" I asked calmly.

"Yes I like it" Aurora said looking at me confused. I knew I had said the wrong thing since Evan gave me a weird look. "I mean you do look beautiful and all but there will be a lot of people there you don't know" I said trying to save myself.

"That's why I gotta make a good impression". I nodded trying to change the subject "so you guys wanna eat before we go?"

"Yes I'm starving" Evan said childishly. We all laughed at him and headed downstairs to the kitchen

Aurora POV

We grabbed a few snacks and sat down at the table and Levi made sure to sit next to me before anyone else which I thought was a bit odd.

"So we need to make a few rules or something so nobody gets hurt" Owen offered but I knew he was just talking about me. "Like what" Levi asked.

"First rule since you are driving Levi we need to make sure you don't drink a lot. Second everyone comes back here after the party and lastly make sure no pervs are messing with Aurora" said Owen trying to act like an adult. I just rolled my eyes at him while Levi and Evan agreed.

I was finishing up my yogurt when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked over at Levi not knowing what to do and he was still talking to Owen like nothing was happening. I tried to push it away but he wouldn't take his hand off. "I-I am gonna go to the bathroom" I said trying to get away from Levi.

I went upstairs trying to understand what was happening. Why would he do that when I clearly pushed his hand away? My thoughts were interrupted with a knock on the door.

I opened the door and Evan was on the other side smiling "Hey you ok? You seemed upset downstairs"

"Oh yah I'm good just needed to use the restroom" I tried to say calmly. "Ok well we are leaving now" he said

We all got back into the car and headed to the party. I was definitely going to get drunk tonight and was going to actually enjoy myself without thinking about Zion or Levi.

Pulling in there was music blasting through out the house and there was a decent amount of people there. I headed straight for the alcohol. "Hey there missy slow down" Owen yelled grabbing my arm. "Cmon let's do a shot together".

"I'm down" Levi said pouring each of us a shot. We all downed it in a second. "Let's dance" I yelled pushing them all to the dance floor where people already were. "Oh hell yes" Evan said

Around every 10 minutes Levi was pouring me another shot and it was starting to get to me luckily Owen wouldn't let me do anymore after the seventh one. We started dancing again and I wasn't even sure who I was rubbing up against anymore.

"Cmon lets go upstairs where it's quieter" Levi whispered into my ear. I couldn't even register what was happening so I just followed. I think we entered a bedroom but I was a bit dizzy.

I sat down on the bed and Levi pulled me onto his lap. "God you are so hot tonight" he said kissing my neck. I blushed at his compliment and without thinking I started kissing him back. He then started pulling the straps on my dress down and was moving his hands higher up my thighs.

"W-wait" I tried saying while pushing his hands away. I may have been drunk but this was not the way I wanted to love my virginity. "Cmon stop being like this I know you want it"

Levi got on top of me and was still kissing my neck. "L-Levi please s-stop" I said with a shaky voice. I wasn't sure what to do since he had me pinned under him.

"Just stop being a bitch" he said pulling my underwear down and held my wrists that would definitely leave a bruise. I began crying begging for him to stop. I heard a banging on the door and someone was yelling to open the door. Within a second the door was knocked off the hinges.

"What the-" Levi tried saying but was tackled by someone. I wasn't sure who but I quickly pulled my underwear back up and pulled my straps back up. I was still crying and finally looked at who was beating up Levi.

It was Zion. He kept on punching Levi and I think he might have been knocked out. "Z-Zion stop" I said quietly. Zion looked at me then at his hands like he hadn't realized he had just almost killed Levi.

"Are you ok?" He asked bending down to my level and was looking at me in my eyes. I nodded and looked down at my hands. Tears were still streaming down my face and Zion tried to move my chin so I looked at him.

I flinched when he tried to touch me so he quickly put his hand back down. "What happened?" He asked in a worrying voice. I looked at him wondering why he was so concerned about me. "I-I told him no but h-he wouldn't stop" I said breaking down into tears.

He pulled me into a hug and I just sat there letting everything out. "I'm sorry" was the only thing he said. "I wanna leave"

"Ok do you want me to bring you home?" Zion offered. "No I'm spending the night at the twins. I need to find them" I said remembering that the twins are probably worried about where I went. "Ok let's go" Zion said holding my hand.

Have an amazing day and remember to vote!Xoxo