Chapter 16

Auroras POV

I barely slept last night. The thought of having to face Zion and Owen at school worried me.

Walking through the school hallway I kept my head low ignoring everyone around me. Each step I took meant the closer I was to seeing Zion.

Zion was already sitting in his seat talking to one of his friends. He hadn't noticed me yet as I continued walking to my seat next to him.

When he had finally noticed my presence he gave me a quick smirk which I faked a smile back.

"Alright class since we have our projects done we are going to be having a quiz" the teacher was standing in the front writing on the chalk board.

Everyone groaned but I was a bit confident since I basically did the whole project.

Once everyone had their quiz we started

I was finally done with the first page when Zion poked my arm with a pencil. "Hey what did you get for question 3?" He whispered

I looked up to where the teacher was sitting to make sure she wouldn't catch me cheating "I got choice A"

"Ok did you get choice D for question 4?" Zion was now looking into my paper copying my answers.

"No I got choi-" I was cut off by my teacher standing in-front of our desk with her arms crossed.

"Go to the office now Aurora and Zion. I do not tolerate cheating" I gave Zion a glare before standing up.

"Damn wonder what stick is up her ass today" Zion said making my laugh as we both walked to the office.

~~~

"Aurora why the fuck do you have detention" yelled Damien through the phone.

"I't wasn't my fault"

"When you get home your grounded"

Damien hung up the phone before I could say anything else. I huffed throwing my phone into my bag

I sat down leaning against the locker pissed off at Zion. It was his fault I had detention and he wouldn't even admit it.

"Damn why you look so mad?" I looked over and Evan was holding a small bag of candy. "Cause I have fucking detention" I announced

He sat down next to me "what did you do?" He asked eating a piece of chocolate

"It wasn't me that asshole Zion got me in trouble" I ran my fingers through my hair frustrated.

"Oh" there was a long silence between us. "Where's Owen" I finally asked.

"I think he's in biology" I could tell Evan wanted to ask me a question

"Just say it already" I looked at Evan. "Huh?" his eyebrows furrowed in confusion

"I can tell you are hesitating to ask me something so just ask" I shrugged my shoulders. "Owen told me what happened" he finally spoke

"Oh"

"Aurora he's gonna hate my guts for saying this but he likes you a lot and I'm happy he finally grew a pair and kissed you but you and I both know you also have feelings for Zion" Evan was staring at me waiting for my response.

"I need to go" I got up but Evan grabbed my arm stopping me "please just give him a chance"

"I will don't worry" he smiled and let go of my arm as I walked to detention