Chapter 19

Zions POV

"QUICKER SON"

"YOU CALL THAT A PUNCH?"

"PIECE OF SHIT DO BETTER"

For the past week my father has been forcing me to train harder than I have ever before.

I am so physically drained that it's hard for me to even concentrate on my training.

Auroras birthday was a couple days ago and I never even called her. I felt like it was for the best since I need to stay loyal to my father and our gang.

A hard punch is thrown and hits the side of my head making me fall over.

"If I ever see you fight like this again I'll kill you" my father says to me as my nose is bleeding. I can barely keep my eyes open as my father tells me how much of a disappointment I am.

Finally I pass out

Auroras POV

I've felt like I've been going crazy for the past week.

Zion hasn't called, texted, or even gone to school. I know I shouldn't worry about him but I am.

"Earth to Aurora" Owen is snapping his fingers in front of me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh" I blink a couple times not noticing I had zoned out.

"You alright?" Owen asks pulling me into a hug while rubbing my back. "Yeah I'm fine" I lie

"Ok good. You have seemed not yourself lately" Owen looks into my eyes like he's searching for an answer

"Have you noticed that Zion hasn't been in school all week?" I respond

"Not really. Why do you care?" Owen seemed jealous almost. "I don't I was just curious" I say

"I have a surprise after school" Owen throws his arm over my shoulder while we walk to class

My eyes light up as I look at him "what is it?" I ask excitedly

Owen laughed a bit at me "you have to wait and see"

I raised an eyebrow at him "meet me behind the school" he added in as we parted ways and went to class

I sat down in my seat begging for the bell to ring but when I looked up I had 30 minutes of class left. I groaned mentally and tuned out the lesson the teacher was giving and started doodling on the margins of my notebook.

The bell rang after many agonizing minutes and I was out of my seat in an instant. I practically ran to the door that led to the back of the school.

Once people saw me they made an opening for me to walk through. The ground had rose petals scattered all around and everyone was smiling at me.

I was confused and started walking down the path. At the end of it there was a huge sign saying 'PROM?'

Owen then walked up to me with a huge rose bouquet.

Owen cleared his voice before speaking "Will you go to prom with me Aurora King?"

I had many emotions running through me at this point and the main one was happiness.

"Yes"

That one word made the crowd erupt into cheers and  screams.

My eyes were glossy as Owen had the biggest smile on his face.

I pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed him which made the crowd cheer even more.

"Wanna go to my house?" Owen asked pulling away. "Yeah sure let me just text Damien" I pulled out my phone

~~~

"Where's Evan?" I asked as we both walked through the door slipping off our shoes.

"He's at a friends house I think" Owen grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to his bedroom.

"What color dress should I get?" I laid down on his bed looking up at the ceiling

"You have a couple weeks to decide. You don't have to get one right now" Owen laid next to me

"I know but I want us to be matching" I sat on Owens lap

"Let's not worry about that right now" Owen started kissing my neck.

One of his arms wrapped around my waist, arching my back. Grinding my hips on him as soft moans escaped our lips

I started pulling off my shirt causing Owen to stop kissing me. "What?" I looked at him confused

"Are you sure?" His voice was serious. I hesitated a bit before nodding and continued pulling my shirt off.

"No Aurora don't" he pulled my shirt back down and sat up

"What? Did I do something?" I was confused on why he stopped us.

"No you didn't do anything but I saw the hesitation in your face and I want our first time to be special" I wasn't sure what to say.

"Oh" I looked down unable to look at him.

"Hey hey I'm not mad" he gently held my face making me look at him. "It's ok that you aren't ready" he added in stroking my hair.

"I just thought that if we had sex then maybe you would like me more" I quietly said.

"We don't need to have sex to make me like you more I already love you" he pulled me into a hug.

I felt safe in his arms as relief washed over me.

"I love you too Owen" I said feeling his warmth on me.

I finally have service again and am able to upload. Anyways have a great day everyone! Xoxo