Chapter 18

Owens POV

I was talking with Evan and a couple other people when everyone's attention went to the stairs.

Evan nudged me and pointed towards the stairs

I looked up and saw Aurora walking down them. She had on this beautiful silver dress that fit her perfectly. I fell in love with her even more than I already was.

I noticed her laughing with her friend which put a smile on my face seeing her happy.

Once she made it to the last step her brothers were waiting for her at the bottom and they each took a turn telling her how beautiful she looked.

I walked over to her wanting to tell her happy birthday and that she looked amazing.

When she noticed me she smiled at me which made my heart skip a beat

"Happy Birthday you look amazing" I smiled looking at her. "Thank you Owen" she giggled a little bit while saying.

"Oh my bad Owen this is Kiarra she's in my gym class at school" Aurora said introducing me.

We both exchanged a small hello then Evan finally came over and stood next to me

"Happy Birthday mouse" Evan yelled over the music. "Thank you Evan" she yelled back

Aurora POV

I couldn't stop staring at Owen when he came over and told me that I looked amazing.

"Wanna dance?" I said looking at Owen. One of my favorite songs to dance to had just came on and I couldn't resist.

Before he could answer I grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to the dance floor.

Evan and Kiarra both followed and we soon started dancing as a group. This was the most fun I have had in a while.

Soon Jason came over and tapped on my shoulder.

"Would you care for a dance princess?" Jason said formally holding my hand and giving it a small kiss

"Of course" I smiled. The music changed to the mood of a slow dance.

"Are you having fun?" We we're both swaying back and forth with the music.

"Yes thank you for this amazing party" I looked around admiring all of the lights and decorations

"I wasn't the one that designed it, all credit goes to Damien" Jason spun me in a twirl and caught me with his other hand.

"I need to tell him sorry about the argument we had the other day" I felt bad for the things I had said to him.

The song quickly ended and Jason gave a small bow before walking off.

I found Damien talking with Stone and a couple other people I didn't know. I hesitantly approached them hoping they would notice me

"Damien would you like to dance?" I asked smiling at him. He looked a bit shocked that I asked him

"Of course I will" he handed his drink to stone and led me to the dance floor.

"Are you enjoying your party?" He asked while we danced

"Yes thank you for this" I stated

"Anything for you sweetheart" he gave me a small smile. "I'm sorry about the other day" I said quietly

"I'm sorry too" I was stunned that he was also apologizing

"I promise I don't hate you" I remembered all of the cruel things I yelled to him.

He pulled me into a hug and I tightly hugged him back. "You are the best person in my life, I know you don't hate me" he whispered

A single tear fell down my cheek and Damien quickly wiped it away.

"No crying tonight is your night" he kissed my temple and walked off.

It felt good knowing I was on good terms with Damien again

Owen then walked over to me "wanna dance together?" He asked a bit nervously

"I would love to" he smiled and placed his hands on my hips while I put my arms around his neck.

"You look amazing tonight" he stared down at me

"You already said that" I teased him. "Oh right sorry" he shook his head chuckling.

"It's just seeing you happy tonight has made me think" he stopped his sentence

"What about?" I questioned pulling him closer to me.

His breath hitched and our eyes were glued on one another

"About us" he looked at me waiting for my answer. "I think an us sounds wonderful" I smiled at him.

A smile formed on him as he cupped my face tilting my head up to his once were about to kiss Nathan announced its time to open presents.

Once we were pulled out of our trance and all eyes were on us we cleared our throats and parted ways.

Many of the presents contained money, makeup, and a new vanity from Leo. I looked back through the pile of presents and noticed a small black box at the bottom.

I opened it and there was a blindfold wrapped up inside. I looked at Damien confused

"Well are you gonna put it on?" Evan shouted making everyone laugh. I tied the blindfold so it covered my eyes.

I was led outside still confused on what was happening.

Someone untied my blindfold and in-front of me was a brand new white jeep. My breath was caught in my throat

A huge smile formed on my lips and I soon ran over to Damien giving him a hug "thank you" I whispered

I then ran around the car squealing from excitement "I GOT A CAR" I yelled opening the doors.

I sat in the drivers seat motioning for Owen to come sit in the passenger seat.

"This is fucking amazing" he looked around my new car feeling the interior.

"I could get used to this" I placed my hands on the steering wheel acting like I was driving already.

We both laughed and exited the car.

~~~

Many of the guests had left including Evan and Kiarra. Owen stayed to help clean up for a bit.

"Wanna go outback?" Owen offered as we threw away the last of the wrapping paper.

"Sure" we both walked out by the garden next to one another.

Owen and I had a secret tree by the garden that we would climb all the time. I had kinda forgot about it for a while since we have gotten older.

"Race you" I yelled sprinting off towards the tree. I could hear Owen hot on my tracks and he soon pulled me down onto the ground tickling me to death

"O-Owen s-s-stop" I was out of breath and was laughing too much unable to speak.

"That's what you get for trying to race me" he held his arm out to help me up which I gratefully took.

"Forgot about this" I followed his eyes and noticed he was staring at the tree.

"Me too" I quietly said and began climbing it.

We sat on a large branch that was strong enough to support our weight.

He and I looked at the moon that was glowing down onto us. I caught him staring at me smiling "what?" I questioned feeling my cheeks get red as a tomato.

His smirk deepened and his soft lips meant mine once again. A soft moan escaped my lips as he gently bit my lips.

"Oh the things you do to me Aurora King" Owen whispers making my blush.

There will not be an update for a couple days since I won't be having service but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day! Xoxo