Chapter 22

Auroras POV

Pulling into the parking lot we could already hear music playing. Cars were littered everywhere indicating that lots of people had already showed up.

The sun was starting to already go down as it was already 8pm.

"You ready to dance our asses off?" Evan asks as we all met up in the parking lot.

Chuckling we all nod our heads in allusion. I take Owen's arm while Kiarra takes Evan's and we begin our walk into the building.

Disco lights were flashing all around the room with a DJ in the front playing music.

People were already crowding around each other and were dancing like nobody was watching, it felt amazing.

"Aurora come on this is a good song" Kiarra pleads as she somehow runs in her heels.

I look at Owen as he says "go on and have fun I'll be over here"

I give him a peck on the cheek and joined Kiarra in the crowd.

I let my body free and flow with the music. Kiarra and I danced together while laughing at our embarrassing dance moves.

Through the middle of the song I felt my phone buzz in the pocket of the dress. Pulling out my phone to look at the text I was shocked

I was expecting one of my brothers to text me but it was Zion instead.

"Can u meet me outside the building? I need to talk to you"

I looked up at Kiarra and she soon stopped dancing as she noticed my shocked face.

"What is it?" She asked me looking at my phone.

"Zion just said this" I faced my phone toward her so she could ready the massage. She put her hand over her mouth in disbelief

"Girl you better not go. He's only gonna cause trouble" she warned me.

"Yeah your right" I sighed putting my phone away. Soon a slow song came on and I went around looking for Owen.

We locked eyes across the room and both walked over to each other quickly.

"Finally found you" he said smirking.

"No I think I found you" I smiled back putting my arms around his neck as he placed his arms around my waist and lower back.

While swaying back and forth I see Evan and Kiarra making out in the corner of the room. It's hard to see them because of how dark the room is but it's definitely them.

"Owen look" I giggle pointing to Evan and Kiarra.

He turns around and gets a good glimpse of them "get it I guess" he mutters causing me to break down laughing.

Finally I'm able to stop laughing and I clear my throat as Owen stares at me like I'm a crazy person.

I feel my phone start to vibrate even more in my pocket.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom I'll be right back" I say quickly removing my hands from his neck and running off.

Once I make it out to the hallway I pull my phone out of my pocket once again I start to read the texts from Zion.

"Please I just need to talk"

"Aurora I know your reading these"

"Just fucking come out"

"I'm not gonna ask again"

"Come.outside.now."

I feel my breathing start to pick up as I'm reading through the texts. Why is he being like this?

I look around seeing couples smiling and laughing with one another.

I guess going to see what Zion wants won't be so bad. I can just speak to him quickly and Owen won't even notice.

Right?