Chapter 17

Zions POV

"My son is not that dumb he would never do that" I could hear my father yelling throughout the house.

"Whatever how about your little sister stays away from my son" I was confused on what he was talking about.

I soon heard steps coming towards my door. My father barged into my room not even knocking.

"Wanna explain to me why you have been messing around with the Kings sister?" I finally made the connection that he was talking to Damien King on the phone.

"I didn't do shit" i spat out crossing my arms. "That's not what Damien said and if you continue to talk to her they are going to end our agreement" I knew this was serious if they would go as far as ending our agreement.

I looked up at my father who now had a huge grin plastered on his face

I raised an eyebrow confused on why he was smiling

"Son you are a genius" he threw his arms up laughing. "What the hell are you talking about" he looked insane at this point

"You my son are the golden ticket to finally taking down the Kings once and for all" he was leaving my room before yelling over his shoulder "the plan begins tomorrow"

Auroras POV

An hour after I finally stopped crying I realized Damien wasn't gonna unlock my door until morning so I decided I was gonna head to the lake hoping to see Zion.

Going behind Damiens back made me feel good because of the way he treated me. I want him to know the pain he caused me.

I made it to the lake and Zion wasn't there which was odd since he wanted me to come meet him here.

I sighed laying down, looking at the stars while rubbing the sand with my hand.

"Didn't think you would show up" I jumped not realizing that Zion was standing behind me

"Holy shit you stared me" he let out a small chuckle and laid down next to me.

"So how much trouble are you in?" He asked as we looked at the stars together. "A shit ton. My phone is taken and Damien called ur father" i looked over at him waiting for a reaction but he gave none.

He sighed "yeah my father yelled at me for talking with you"

"Damien said I wasn't aloud to talk to you anymore" I sat up wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Yeah my father said the same thing"

There was a moment of silence as we both watched the little ripples in the water

"Aurora I just want you to know that whatever happens I am sorry" he sounded sad almost and I didn't understand why

"Nothing is going to happen" I placed my hand on his hoping to calm him

"I need to get home before my dad notices I'm gone" he stood up quickly

"Is there something your not telling me?" I asked suspiciously. "No everything is fine" he gave me a hug and walked off leaving me alone.

He's definitely hiding something from me

~~~