Chapter 7

"LEVI STOP"

"NO PLEASE"

"STOPP"

"AURORA WAKE UP"

I jolted awake by somebody shaking me. Five bodies surrounding my bed all with worried looks on their faces.

Leo was the one to wake me up. He still had his arms on my shoulders not letting go.

I quickly wiped my tears off my face not relizing I had been crying. "Are you gonna explain to us what just happened?" Stone asked

"I-I" not being able to find the right words I closed my mouth. "Everyone out now" Jason spoke up.

It took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting him to care this much since he hasn't seemed to in the past couple weeks.

My brothers shuffled out of my room one by one. Once the door was closed Jason sat on my bed and pulled me onto his lap.

I instantly wrapped my arms around him and cried. "Damien told me about the bruises" he spoke softly while rubbing my back.

"Can you please tell me who did that to you?" his voice was a bit raspy like he was about to cry.

Through tears I finally spoke "I-I told him no but h-he wouldn't stop". I heard Jason take a couple deep breaths.

"Who Aurora" he was still rubbing my back but I could tell he was trying to not turn them into fists. "Levi"

I spoke up before he could "H-he was close to raping me but somebody else got there in time and saved me".

"I'm so sorry baby" he spoke out quietly.

My tears finally stopped and I felt relieved by telling Jason. "Do you want me to stay?"

"No I'll be ok" I said standing up.

"Ok well goodnight princess I love you" he kissed me on the forehead and left.

I laid back down in bed but I knew I wasn't going to be sleeping at all tonight.

Zions POV

"Where is this goddamn shipment" yelled my father through his phone.

It was already 2am and our shipment was supposed to be here around 12. We were standing at the docks with my dads men waiting.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" my dad yelled hanging up the phone. This doesn't sound good

"So where is it?" I questioned part of me hesitating. "Apparently they were attacked and all our shit was stolen" my dad was fuming at this point.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath. "I'm gonna head back to the warehouse you can go home" he walked pass me not waiting for my response.

I didn't feel like going home. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Aurora I've been so worried about her.

Normally I don't give a shit about anyone but I feel this weird attraction to her.

Fuck it I'm going to her house.

~~~

Auroras POV

Tap

Tap

Tap

"What the hell?" I mumble under my breath

I turned on the lamp next to me and slip out of bed as I walk over to my balcony and looked down. "Zion?" I said confused

He was halfway climbing onto my balcony looking like he was about to fall any second. I roll my eyes and put my hand out for him to take.

He puts his hand in mine and I help pull him onto my balcony. "What the hell are you doing here?" I slightly whisper and shout.

"I was out for a stroll and was wondering if you wanted to come with me"

"At three in the fucking morning?" I say. "So is that a yes?" He asks a bit too excited.

"Whatever I can't sleep anyways" I grab a hoodie and throw it on.

~~~

"Cmon just jump it's not that bad" Zion shouts up to me.

I had been standing on my balcony's ledge for about 10 minutes now terrified of jumping. "Not that bad? I'm gonna die if I jump" I shout back

"I'm gonna count to three or else I'm gonna come up their and push you"

"If you push me I'll come back and haunt you" I could hear Zion chuckle below me. "Ok three...two...one... JUMP"

I closed my eyes and had finally jumped off the ledge. "See wasn't so bad was it you baby?" Zion joked

"Shut up" I sat up and wiped the grass off of me. "Where are we going anyways?"

"It's a surprise" Zion said pulling me to walk faster

"My legs are tired are we almost there?" I whined. We had been walking for about 20 minutes in complete silence.

The cool night air felt nice and refreshing but I was exhausted at this point. Ignoring my question Zion went off the road and walked straight into the woods like a madman.

What the hell is he doing?

"Zion...Zion" I called out to him not wanting to go into the woods. He didn't answer so I finally walked into the same spot I saw him go into earlier.

Soon the woods cleared up and on the other side was this small lake with a little beach around it.

Zion was by the shore sitting in the sand facing away from me. I went over and sat next to him looking at the small ripples in the water.

"So why did you bring me here?" I had finally broke the silence.

Zion was looking at the ground deep in thought. I could tell he wanted to say something to me.

"What do you wanna do with your life?" He asked

"What?"

"Like in the end were all gonna die and nobody will remember us" I was a bit confused my what he was trying to say

I laid down in the sand looking up at the stars "I haven't really thought about it"

Zion also laid down next to me. "It's funny"

"What is?" I questioned

"The meaning to life" I looked over at him. I've never seen this side of Zion before. He was so...vulnerable.

I looked back up at the stars. I could hear crickets chirping in the distance while a slight wind was blowing.

"How have you been?" His voice was soft and quiet

"Fine I guess" I began running my hands on top of the sand liking the soft feeling of it.

"Is anyone actually fine when they say they are fine?" He looked at me and we made eye contact. His beautiful brown eyes were glowing from the moons light.

Running my hand over the sand still I glaze my hand over his. I stop my hand on his and don't move.

He wraps his hand onto mine and pulls me onto his chest.

I was a bit shocked by this but closed my eyes and fell asleep to the crickets chirping.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Aurora and Zion are literally so fricken cute together