Chapter 8

(Just wanna clear something up. Aurora does know that her brothers are in a gang but they don't like getting her involved. Anyways on with the story)
—————————————————————————

I open my eyes to a beautiful sunrise that is barely peaking over the trees. I look around confused where I am.

Fuck...oh my god I'm such an idiot

I push Zions arm off of me and quickly stand up wiping the sand off of myself. Zion groans a bit and turns to his side still asleep.

I then bend down and shake his shoulder. "Zion wake up I need to get home" I whisper in his ear

"Cmon just five more minutes" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me beside him. "No Zion if my brothers find out I'm gone they will literally kill me" I try getting out of his grasp.

"Fuck" he slowly stands up and yawns while stretching his arms. "You gonna hurry up you big baby?" I tease walking to the path.

He just rolled his eyes at me and followed. "Umm... do you know the way back?" I ask looking both ways on the road. "Of course I do"

I wasn't sure if he was bluffing or not but I still followed him like the dumbass I am

~~~

"Zion where the hell are we?" we had been walking for 20 minutes and nothing looked familiar.

"Umm...well" he scratched the back of his head. "Well what?" I ask staring at him.

"I kinda don't remember cause whenever I go to the lake I go a different way" he said looking at the ground. "Are you kidding me Zion?" I yell at him

"Look there's a phone booth over there. I'll just call my friend to pick us up" he says pointing to a random gas station. "Fine" I roll my eyes

We head over to the gas station and Zion types in a number I do not know. This place is very sketchy with graffiti on the sidewalks and weird people standing outside.

"Hey Blake I kinda need you to come and get me" Zion says into the phone.

"Uhh remember where that lake is that we used to go to when we were kids?"

Zion waited for a response

"Yes that's the one. I'm at a gas station 20 minutes down the road"

"Alright thanks bro" Zion put the phone back.

"So is someone coming to get us?" I ask acting like I wasn't listening to his conversation. He nodded his head and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

I roll my eyes at him and sit down putting my back against the wall. "Do you have any clue what time it is?" I ask looking up at him.

"Not really maybe around 5am" he blows the smoke out of his mouth. "You wanna get lung cancer?"

"Don't really care to be honest" he says not looking at me. I pull my knees up to my chest and rest my head on them waiting for this Blake person to pick us up.

A good 10 minutes later a black mustang with all tinted windows pulls up. It parks in front of us and Zion opens up the front door.

"You coming or not doll?" He looks over his shoulder at me smirking. I ignore his comment and get in the back.

There was one more guy in the back also. He was build like a damn NFL player with broad shoulders and I was surprised he could fit in the back of the car.

I then looked at who was driving which I'm assuming was Blake. He looked to be a little bit older than Zion. Blake had dark almost black hair but I couldn't see his face from where I was sitting but I could tell he was hot.

"Bro why did Tyrone come?" Zion asked Blake. So the guy next to me is Tyrone I guess.

"Wasn't sure if you were in trouble or something" Blake says driving down the road. Zion just laughs "Me? Trouble? I'm never getting into trouble" he says sarcastically.

Would be a miracle if he didn't get into trouble

"So you gonna tell us who this pretty girl is?" Blake speaks up looking at me through the rear view mirror. I keep my mouth closed hoping Zion would answer for me.

"She's just a friend" Zion says emotionless. Wow seemed a little bit more than that last night.

"So where am I going?" Blake asks. "Umm 23 young road" I say looking out the window.

"So she's speaks what's your name?" Blake jokes. "Bro just knock it off and drive" Zion chimes in.

"Damn bro who got your panties in a knot" Blake says laughing. I also laugh a bit which pisses off Zion.

"Shut the fuck up" Zion was getting annoyed at us. "Aurora" I finally answered his question.

I look over at the guy next to me who hasn't said a word or moved. "That's Tyrone he-he doesn't really talk much" Blake says still looking at me in the rearview mirror.

I don't say anything and just look out the window counting the houses we pass.

~~~

"So how the hell am I gonna get to my balcony?" I say while we are all looking up to my balcony. I had made Blake park around the corner so nobody would see his car.

"You got a ladder?" Blake asks. I look around dramatically "Umm no I don't see one. Do you think one is up Zions ass cause he's been acting like one is" I say smirking.

Blake starts laughing with me while Zion just glares at us and I think I saw a side of Tyrones lips go up a bit.

"Bro shes fucking hilarious" Blake says bending over trying to catch his breath. "Whatever" Zion rolls his eyes

"Since Tyrone here is fucking huge I'll just stand on his shoulders" I announce. "I guess that could work" Blake says.

Tyrone bends down so I can sit on his shoulders. He then stands up and I carefully try standing up on his shoulders trying to reach the ledge of my balcony.

"Yo shorty grow an inch" Zion yells up to me. "Thank you for the advice" I yell back loosing my balance and falling right onto Zion.

"Oh my god I think I just died" Zion groans out holding his side. "You think you died? Did you see how far I just fell?" I say pointing up

"Damn you ok?" Blake asks offering a hand to help me up. "Yeah I think so"

"Thanks for asking I'm totally fine didn't just have someone fall on me" Zion says sarcastically while slowly standing up. "Oh yeah sorry about that" I say.

"Is there another way you can get in cause we definitely should not try that again?" Blake asks looking around. "Umm...I can try and make up a lie saying that I went for a run" I offer

"Pfft like you would go on a run" Zion says making fun of me. "Shut up it's either that or I fall on you again"

Zion put his hands up surrendering "sounds like an amazing plan"

"I know right" I say smiling at him happy that I scared him.

"Well bye guys" I say waving at them hearing Zion yell "see you at school in a couple hours sweet cheeks"

This kid is gonna be the death of me...