Chapter 3

Walking out to Stones car gave me goosebumps. I knew he was gonna yell at me and each step I took felt like a mile.

I opened the car door and slowly got in. "What the hell were you thinking. We had no clue where you went cause you never came home after school" Stone said backing out of the driveway.

"I know and I'm sorry but it's not that big of a deal" I said trying to reason with him

"Not that big of a deal? Aurora something bad could have happened to you and we wouldn't know" Stone looked over at me but I refused to make eye contact.

I didn't answer him for the rest of the way home. I knew I was gonna be bombarded with questions by Damien when I get home.

Walking through the door I already heard footsteps coming towards me. "Aurora where the hell were you" Damien spoke in a deep voice

"I...umm went to the twins house after school" I said staring at my feet.

"And why didn't you text anybody?" Damien was starting to become irritated. "I'm sorry I just forgot" I was hoping for this conversation to be over soon

Damien sighed before answering "Just don't let it happen again"

I nodded and went up to my room to text the twins.

"I swear my brothers are going to be the death of me"

"You'll be ok mouse" Evan said

"I'm gonna take a nap. Talk to u guys later"

"Hope you fall off ur bed" Owen replied

I smiled at Owens foolishness and quickly fell asleep

"Dinner Aurora" yelled Jason from downstairs. I'm surprised he was home for dinner but then remembered his girlfriend broke up with him.

Groaning I sat up and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Walking in I saw Nathan setting the table. I hadn't seen him in a week and I missed him so much.

I ran over into his arms giving him a hug "Hey there sis long time no see"

"I missed you Nathan" I said not breaking my hug

"Missed you too". Soon I released my hug and sat down next to him.

"So Aurora how was school today?" Damien asked. All eyes were on me instantly especially Stones. "Umm it was alright" I said in the most boring tone

"That's it? Did you make any new friends at all" Leo asked excited

"I guess this girl in my gym class but I don't really know her"

"That's good" Damien said turning his conversation back to Stone but I was really interested in listening.

My mind kept on wondering to Zion. I wanted to know why he wanted to walk me to class but then tripped me in gym he was nice one second and then mean the other . If he wasn't so hot then I definitely would be a lot more mad about him being mean to me.

"Earth to Aurora" Nathan said snapping his finger in my face. "What are you thinking about?"

Realizing that I spaced out "nothing I'm just tired from school" I lied

"You can go to your room if you would like. We will pick up dinner" Leo said kindly. He's definitely one of the nicest brothers

I nodded and went upstairs to my room. I checked my phone and saw I had a missed call from Owen. I instantly called him back

"Hey sorry I was eating dinner. Do you need something?"

"There's this party tomorrow night and you should come"

I thought about the consequences of being caught sneaking out but I pushed them away "sure what time?"

"Evan shut ur ass up" Owen yelled through the phone. I could hear Evan laughing in the background

"Umm I was thinking you come over to our house after school tomorrow and we can leave from there"

"Ok sounds good. I just need a good excuse to go to ur house tomorrow"

"Also ask if you can spend the night cause ur brothers are definitely gonna know we went to a party"

"Ok good idea. I'm gonna go ask them I'll text you later"

"Ok bye sugar cakes"

I shook my head and ignored his comment. I thought about who would be the best choice to ask which probably was Leo.

I headed to his room and made sure to knock before going in "come in"

Once Leo saw that it was me he instantly smiled "what's up sweetheart?"

"After school tomorrow can I go to the twins house and spend the night?"

"Sure I don't see why not"

"Ok thank you" I said excited. I definitely made the right decision to ask him

I headed back to my room and instantly told the twins

"I can spend the night tomorrow"

"Let's go"

"Time to party!!!"

They always seem to be in such an upbeat mood but I guess that's what you get for having your best friends as guys.

I took a shower and tried on some outfits to wear to the party tomorrow. The first one was a black mini skirt with a grey cropped tank top. It was cute but I didn't feel like this was the one. The next one was a skintight black dress. I had forgot I bought this while I was out shopping and made sure none of my brothers saw me buy it.

I decided this was the one and packed it in my overnight bag. I also added in my makeup bag and a few other things.

After I was done packing I headed to bed.

I woke up to Jason running into my room yelling "Aurora your late to school. Why aren't you up?"

I instantly shot up out of bed apparently I forgot to set my alarm. "I didn't set my alarm get out so I can get ready" I yelled running around my room grabbing my stuff.

I was half running and walking while entering first  my class with about a minute to spare. "Geez baby why you in such a rush" said Zion in his same flirty tone

"Stop calling me that" I said annoyed. He was beginning to get on my nerves and I think he knew that.

"Class quiet down. We are starting a project this week and your going to be working with the person sitting next to you" announced the teacher. Wow this is gonna be a blast I thought sarcastically.

I looked over at Zion and he was staring at me smirking. I laid my head down on the desk and covered my head with my hands wanting school to be over already. "This is going to be fun isn't it baby?" Zion whispered in my ear.

"Like a dream" I said rolling my eyes

"So will I see you at the party tonight baby?"

"Maybe you will maybe you won't" I said teasing him

What's gonna happen at the party? Anyways have a great day! Xoxo