CHAPTER 2 COLIDE WITH YOU

"How do I wish to race again"
Sam whispered to himself while watching a car race.
Flashing yellow and red lights from the cars. So fast he even can't count.
The race finish
Sam leave the race track full of the crowd as he walking through the parking area his manager already walked far away from him, he walks fast as he could so that he can catch up with his manager.

And suddenly he got .bump to someone.

"Bummppp...oucchhhh..."
"Wha.. are you, blind men..."
"Why can't you just say sorry perhaps not staring at me.?
Said that person that sam's just got bumped with.
"Why your not looking your way" he added with a fierce glare of his eyes...

"Oh," sam said.. while staring at his eyes...
"His eyes are so beautiful I can stare at them all day long, at wha. What am I thinking... ( sam inner voice)

"Saaaaammmm..." sam's manager yelled...
"What are you doing let's go, someone may take a photo of you here."

While sam got back to himself while staring at the person he bumped with and. Instantly walk fast as he could.

"Do you know that guy I just got bumped with.? Sam question his manager with curiosity.

"What? What guy.? " his manager reply with a puzzling look on his face.

"Ah never mind, I just got some ghost bump while I look at his beautiful eyes, it was like. I know him from somewhere."
Sam continue to talk,
While his manager managing him not to know by someone in the parking area.

As they were in the car sam continue to wonder about the guy he got bumped with.
He feels something for that person, something that he just knows; but he can't even remember.
His manager keeps staring at him with a puzzling face.

"Are you okay?" He asks.
You know you can't just go and watch a race. Someone might know you, your not a car racer anymore; remember that." He continues.

Sam looked at him with a sad expression.

"I know, I already know it's been a long time since I never got to race, and I just miss the sound of a car that's all," Sam replied with a cold husky tone of his voice.

As they arrived at sam's place. Sam's manager already warning him not to go a lot. But it seems that sam just wants to have his own quality time.
His manager is about to leave his apartment when suddenly he looks for something.

"Manager, in any case, did you see my yin-yang bracelet.? I couldn't find it anywhere..." with a confusing look and shaking of his husky voice.
"Oh, no, it can't be lost. That bracelet is so available to me!!!!!
He added.

"Where did you put it.?" His manager asks with concern
"Why you did not look for your thing before we leave the race track, what if you left it there." He added while looking for sam's bracelet.

"We can't stay like this I need to look for it, I need to go back to the race track this instant...!!! Sam aggressively talk. With furious on his face.

They look for the bracelet all over sam's apartment and even the race track he and his manager went to.
But they could not find anything.

As the night passes,
Morning comes so brightly, but for sam, it was a big busy day that he needs to overcome. Without any quality rest as a model, actor, and singer. His manager and he go to the office where the photoshoot for the magazine his modelling with.

As a model, he needs to look good and handsome as always sam never disappoint his fans and the company he's into.

As he and his manager are walking approaching the elevator,
He got bump again. But this time it was just a mild bump.

"Oh sorry," (looking at the person he bumps with) "this time I say sorry ."
Looking at the eyes of the person he bumps.
"Oh, no; what is this a coincidence his the guy from yesterday." Sam's inner voice
"This guy looks like a businessman.. with that suit he wearing but his eyes were are so pretty.." he continues thinking

"I bump to you again what a coincidence" he approaches the guy again with cheerful and lovely eyes.

"I never know you." He said to sam coldly with fierce beautiful eyes.

The elevator opened and both of them walk in.

As he got into the floor where he will take a photo shot. He can't keep his mind to think again.

"Good morning Mr Sam, how are you today." The approach of the staff

Sam smile so lovely as they took images of him.

"You always look so beautiful Mr.sam how we wish you always here." Said the staff with a jokingly tone.

"Oh I want to but, you know I have a lot of things to be done. Every hour." Sam replied with a mild cold tone.

"Oh, sam!!! How are you long time no see? It's been a while." Said the tall good looking guy. With a classy suite

"Oh, is that you Akira.? Gosh, I never recognise you instantly," Sam replied with excitement and he gave Akira a warm welcome hug.

"I never thought that you'll be here." Said while patting sam's shoulder.

"I'm going to be a model for a magazine". He replied.

"So you're a model now, as I can see you look so handsome. It fits you perfectly." Said Akira with a compliment.

Akira's phone ring and he picked it up instantly
"HELLO?"
"Hello, where are you.? Do we have a meeting or what.?! Said the voice on the other line, with a grumpy tone

"Oh, sorry sam I got to go, we have a staff meeting so, let's have dinner sometimes. And I let you meet my boss," he said while taking sam phone number.
"Ja!, bye see you next time."
Akira took his leave.

The parking ground looks so dim with turn and light from the fluorescent light of the parking area, as sam walking through his car, he heard 2 people talking to him.
As the 2 voices are echoing the parking ground.

"Are you sure that sam is here.?" The man said whispering to the other person.

As sam soon have a clear vision of that person who just talks about him. He. Instantly take a backward step, and suddenly grab someone's hands and run as fast as he could that no one can saw him. Sam hides in a corner of the parking area that no one can see them, the light is so dim that if you don't speak no one can see's you.

All of a sudden someone talk at his back.
"What are you doing?! Said the man behind him holding his hand. With a fierce look in his eyes and clenching his teeth
Just like he wants to punch and chock sam already, he is so scary by the way he looks at sam.

"Oh.!!!" With a surprise on his face, he almost chocks his with his saliva.. sam's eye got bigger than usual.

"Oh.oh.... what are you.?! Why are you holding my hands and lured me into this dim cornered place are you crazy.?!?!?!.. complain with the man. Whom sam got to grab with.

"I'm sorry. I tough you were my manager. So I instantly grab you." Sam explained with a whispering tone

"Just please bear with me. Please.." he added

The man was forced to let go sam's hand. Pushing sam to the very corner of the wall
As he resisting he suddenly loosens force. Sam suddenly grab his waist and slowly hug him while looking through the very corner of the parking area where those 2mans are allowing him,

"Such a slim body for a car racer?" Sam says looking at the man he grabs from head to toe.