CHAPTER 41 FAMILY conference

Two weeks have passed Yusuke and sam has their individual things to be done with. Sam has his press conference and Yusuke has his family meeting, more likely family confession to have.
Yusuke came to his family house with a sad face and a sad aura, Yusuke's mom welcomes him to their house. With a warm hug, his father also welcomes him and saw his sad down face, instantly Yusuke hug his parents and cry his heart out. His parents pat his back and comfort him, as his parents were so sad as well as he is.

"Son, no matter what is your decision, let's face the reality that both of you need to have at least one sacrifice, well, as for Zihong he already sacrifices his racing career just to make him forget you! You made your decision now!?" Yusuke's father said with a cold tone of his voice. While his mom glare at his father.

"What are you talking about darling?! Zihong is a good person and as far as I know him he will never hurt our son, it's just you who wants them to separate. Will you have a small consideration about their love?!" Yusuke mom said scolding his father in front of him.
"Honey, look at me whatever your grandparents ask just don't mind them okay make your own path and make your own decision," his mom added.

Later that day the Maruyama clan had a family dinner but Yusuke's grandparents call Yusuke alone in their study room. Yusuke enters inside the study room with a heavy heart, his heart pounding so much, he's so nervous but he needs to face his grandparents. Never he knows that Sam is already there in front of his grandparents begging to let their grandson love him and give their blessing to the both of them.

(Before, Yusuke came to the study room Yusuke never knew that Sam flew his way in Japan a day before Yusuke came home)

Sam make his ways through the help of his mom and Yusuke's parents. He manages to talk to Yusuke's grandparents while sitting in a Japanese way and bowing in front of them Sam kill all of his pride just to make face Yusuke's grandparents.

"So you are the one that has been, reportedly having an issue with our grandson?!" Yusuke's grandpa said with a cold tone of his voice. (This study room of the Maruyama family looks like an accent Japanese study room.)

"I am here at this day sir/ma'am bowing in front of you losing all of my pride, just to make you believe that I do love you grandson, please I beg you if only you can give your blessing to the both of us!!!" Sam said while his voice is shaking and his heart wants to leave on his chest as his soul wanted to rest in peace as well.

"How, could you?! Do you know young man my grandson is the only child and the only boy in our family?! How could you take him away from us and you can't give us a grand grandchild.?! Both of you are man how could it possibly be?!!" Yusuke's grandma said with fury in her voice that makes Sam shiver he is so scared but still he continued to explain.

"I know ma'am, both of us are men, we can't give you grand grandson nor daughters but, I will treat him like a baby I will take good care of him just like you and your family take a very good care of him, I'll treat him well, please I love your grandson... I'll do anything just to have your blessing!!" Sam said with dedication and love for Yusuke.

"I, still can't give you my blessing," Yusuke's grandpa said putting his teacup on the table.

"Can you cook? What if Yusuke doesn't have anything on his hand or should we say what if Yusuke is not rich will you still love him?" Yusuke' grandma said to Sam while she looks in her husband direction.

"I can and I will, I will learn everything just for him, even if it's hard I will. Even if he's not rich I will still love him, be with him is the richest place on earth for me, I don't need any wealth I will work harder just for him!!!" Sam reply to Yusuke's grandparents without 2nd thought he said all of that thing.

Meanwhile, Yusuke's grandparent agrees to give Sam their blessing but in one condition, they need to keep it a secret for a meantime.

Let's go back to Yusuke while he enters the study room of his grandparents, his eyes got wider as his heartbeat raced so fast when he saw Sam and his grandparents talking to each other like they knew each other a long time.

"Hello, grandma, grandpa." Yusuke approached his grandparents with a shaking voice and stares at sam who sits beside his grandma.

"Yusuke, what are you doing here?!" His grandpa asks Yusuke with a grumpy low tone of his voice that made Yusuke even more nervous.

"You called me here grandpa, you said to papa that you want to talk to me personally," Yusuke reply while he bows his head down.

"Oh, I actually don't need you anymore, something clear to us now?!" His grandpa reply while giving Yusuke a sign to sit down beside Sam.

"Sir, regarding the issue that is spreading around the internet I will fix it as soon as I get back to Taiwan," Sam said while holding Yusuke's right hand.

"It's fine everyone will forget about it, just wait and see." Yusuke grandma said.
"Well, get some rest, Sam, I know you are tired of all of the things that happened to both of you don't come to have dinner with the family you as well Yusuke. Get some rest both of you." She added.

Both sam and Yusuke make their exit and both of them took a deep deep breath, the pain in their hearts lessen so much. Yusuke walk sam to his room for them to rest, it was a tiring month for both of them.

"You can sleep first. I take my shower!" Yusuke said to Sam without asking questions about why he was in his house.

Sam instantly holds Yusuke's hands and pull him over so Sam can hug him tightly.

"I'll prove to your family that I will be worthy of your love," Sam said while hugging his loved ones so tight. Yusuke body got squished by Sam's hug.

"I know and I'll do the same, I won't lose you 2nd time around!!" Yusuke said while he pulls himself slightly on sam's arm so that he can stare at Sam's eyes. The beautiful hazelnut eyes of sam make Yusuke's heartbeat race just like the first time he falls for him.
"By the way, you have your press conference, right? What happens?!" Yusuke added.

"My agency cancels it and they want me to stay low as long as I could until the rumour will be lessened, well they said I don't need to explain myself cuz I don't do anything wrong," Sam explained to Yusuke while he sat down beside Sam.

"In that case who help you to enter my house?" Yusuke asks Sam when suddenly the door of his house open and both of his parents enter and walk towards them.

"Sam already know our address from way back before, we just helped him enter the fence ha.ha.ha." Yusuke father said and the last word he said was a kinda joke so he laughs its the first time Sam saw Yusuke's father laugh its so unusual for him.

"Darling, just accept the fact that our son, if loving Zihong and as you can see Zihong proves how much he loves our son so, accept him okay?!" Yusuke's mom said while he sat down beside Sam and pat his head gently.
"Your mom and I we're so proud of  you Zihong you done everything that nobody has ever done, your so brave enough not to lose my son at the 2nd time around." She added while giving Sam a gentle hug.

"Well, papa, mama your behind this?" Yusuke asks his parents and holds Sam left hand.

"Sam's mother and your mom plan all of this when they know what's going on, and Akira reported that you keep on being a silent one, taking those problems all by yourself. I already talk and explain to the board of directors and chairman of my 2nd branch company so you don't need to explain yourself to them you can work freely and don't mind those harsh comment on social media it won't help they just need some further attention which is it is kinda exhausted for the both of you." This word of Yusuke's father makes Sam and Yusuke tear fall from their eyes. They both hug Yusuke's parents and thanking them for what they helped and done.
It's a long and tiring day both of them sleep peacefully hugging each other and felt those warm hug and love. Yusuke buried his face on Sam's board chest and Sam wrap his arms around Yusuke's body never letting go as they both turn off the light and sleep for the big day is about to come.

"I LOVE YOU,  and I will prove it's true
I will hold your hands and walk you through the crowd
Challenges in our love that we should overcome for your the only person I want for the rest of my life"
-YUAce28-