CHAPTER 13 LONGING FOR YOU

Saturday morning a fine and lovely morning came birds are singing their lively melody, Yusuke woke up with watery eyes. A lovely walks they have yesterday, Yusuke never thought about sam being so popular with girls and even guys scream to him at the tv show he guesting. Yusuke took his morning shower, and go downstairs to cook his breakfast it's Saturday he needs to meet his racing staff and crew. While he was cooking the doorbell rings like someone was rushing to open the door.

"Sigh..." Yusuke gives a deep sigh as he walks through the door.
"Akira... Can you please don't do this always... You want to break my doorbell are you?!?!" Grumpily he approached the person who rang his doorbell and it's Akira and with another person, Akira looks from left to right and right to left...
"What the... Akira.?!" Yusuke added pointing his eyebrows together again.

"Oh... Young master... Good morning let us in will you? You don't want us to stand forever here in your front door right?" Akira said to Yusuke with faking his smile.

Yusuke let Akira in and the man who's with him.
The man took off his black cap and to Yusuke's surprise, it was Sam Lin. All the time.

"Yo, good morning." Sam approaches Yusuke with a fine husky beautiful voice and a happy face.

"How? What on earth? When did you know my place?" Yusuke asks Sam while standing in the middle of his living room.

"Oh, your cooking breakfast nice timing," Akira said while walking through the kitchen and continue what Yusuke is cooking.

Sam and Yusuke stare at each other silently just their eyes spoke a word. Not a single word, Sam, as usual, star Yusuke from eyes down to his lips back to his eyes again nothings new about Sam staring at Yusuke.
"You know, both of you can sit down, no need to stare at each other while standing. And oh, breakfast was almost done we can all eat together." Akira broke the silence and the two of them instantly move their way through the dining table.

"Akira, what you think you're doing? Letting someone in? Yusuke asks Akira and takes a sip of his coffee.
" well Yusuke, Sam is not a stranger to us." Akira reply.

"You cooked this every day? Sam Ask Yusuke while eating.
"A breakfast with no veggies?" Sam added looking at their breakfast.
"You see you can eat, if you won't just leave the food alone and I will eat them all," Yusuke said grumpily with rolling down his eyes.

"Ahmnn... The atmosphere here is quite gloomy isn't it..." Akira said with a teasing voice as he finishes his food.
"By the way your free this day right? Sam question Yusuke.
Yusuke stare at the same while eating,
" nope, I will take my Saturday malpractice with my crew." Yusuke reply.
"Well, nice timing can I go with you? Please you don't need to be grumpy anymore... We're friends, right? Sam said while staring at Yusuke's beautiful eyes...

" Akira will go with me, right Aki?" Yusuke points his eyes at Akira. Akira walks closer to Yusuke staring at his eyes, while suddenly Akira put his right hand on Yusuke's face, Akira rubs his thumb on his face. Yusuke and Akira's face were so close to each other and their eyes stock looking at each other.
"Don't worry young master I will go whenever you will go, I'm all yours," Akira said pulling his hands off Yusuke's face and move his face away.

Sam's heartbeats going faster as he saw how intimate Yusuke and Akira stares.
Sam face get red and sharpens his eyes.
"I will go with you even if you say no," Sam said grumpy and pushes the table as he stood up and walk through Yusuke's leaving room.

"What's wrong with him?" Yusuke asks Akira wondering.
"I don't know? Maybe he just wants to go with us. Ah by the way. I found him looking for your place so I take him here, sorry." Akira replies to Yusuke while cleaning their dishes. Yusuke walks towards Akira and stands beside him looking at Akira washing the dishes...