CHAPTER 37 A RACE FOR YOU

Lee Chen, Mr Choi and Sam did organise all the crew members that were going to assist Yusuke for his race, but before that Sam and Yusuke attend one of the TV shows that represent the life of racer and celebrity. Both of them expected this tv show, Yusuke and Sam both arrived at the tv station that they were going to film with. All of the crew were amazing of Yusuke's visual, a tall shy guy with dazzling eyes red lips and beautiful eyebrows. The Production and staff were amazing at Yusuke, one of the MCs suddenly approached Yusuke and said.

"Hi, wow your so beautiful, what an expressive eye you have, I mean your eyes are pretty." With a smile the girl MC blush when Yusuke give her a small bow and a shy smile.

"He's mine," Sam said with a sharp tone of his voice, but he instantly smiles and makes a funny face, the MC smile at both of them Patting Sam's shoulder the girl MC just smile and giggle.

"You're really are a joker Sam," the girl MC said looking at sam and Yusuke.

Yusuke gives a shy and blushful face towards the MC and he just pinches Sam's shoulder and widens his eyes with a matching devil smirk. In the dressing room, the staff make Yusuke and Sam ready for they will soon going to film, their make up are done, the staff and the other person who in the dressing room left the both of them. Both of them look so very handsome, but, Yusuke was shy and nervous he keeps on massaging his pretty hands, Yusuke can't calm down himself sam instantly notice how Yusuke behave.

"Hey, it's fine just answer their questions and give the audience a pretty smile, by the way, you look so pretty," Sam said while he gives Yusuke a smooth kiss on his forehead.

"Gosh!!!!! What are you doing?! You can't suddenly kiss me like that??!!! We're not in the house?! what if some staff will take a picture of us, this thing will... Will..." Yusuke said pushing Sam aside with a cold tone of his voice.

"Sorry I was just get carried away, cheer up okay I lead the way and you follow," sam said patting Yusuke's head gently,
Yusuke gives him a shy and nervous smile.

The filming starts, the production and staff look Yusuke with full of adoration,
They talked about what Yusuke is a racer and what sam as a celebrity.

"Yusuke, wow you look so beautiful, a lot of girls here in the studio screaming while seeing you. Well, can you tell us Yusuke what are you as a racer?" The girl MC asks Yusuke still amazed by his beauty.

Yusuke just gives a shy smile to the MC and the audience, the girls in the audience scream for his cuteness, smile and shy eyes.
"I am who I am, as a racer, I quite do as I usually do," Yusuke said looking at Sam who sits beside him.

Sam smile at Yusuke's answers, then the guy MC as him as well,
"Sam Lin, your both celebrity and car racer what does it change you? What does it affect you the most, well most of us know that both of you used to be a mate on the race club you've been into before." The Guy MC ask Sam but, he does look at Yusuke shy face while leaning his shoulder in Sam's shoulder make Sam hold Yusuke's knee.

"Well, for me there's a lot of changes, as a car racer and a celebrity, I can't elaborate all but, I would like to share some with all of you," Sam said giving a smooth giggle and look at the audience.

"As a car racer I developed myself there before I learn how to manage everything like my time being a celebrity and being a car racer but still I got win every race, it's really overwhelming for me, knowing that I do the things i loved to do, as for being a celebrity, well, everyone knows that 5 years ago I got so miserable that leads me to give up my racing career, and I also got trouble due to what happened back then, but i still manage to fixed my self and go back to where it was before, being a celebrity and being in the eye of every people, really its a pleasure working and spending a lot of my time meeting my fans, its a great treasure for me knowing that i had all of you with me every step of the way, through my ups and downs my fans are my strength to keep moving forward," Sam added giving a sweet smile to the audience and a lot of girls scream his name and make a loud cheer.