CHAPTER 34 MY JOURNEY BACK TO YOU (PART 1)

Past a week since Yusuke has collapsed his about to have car care, their old car racing club is now done and ready to use. Yusuke asks his new race club if he can go and practice in his old race club, the racing coordinator of his new race club at first, he did approve what Yusuke's decision, but soon he agreed.
"Sir, I'm sorry, can I do my practice in my old car racing club, it's a better way to bring my memory back again," Yusuke said looking at his racing coordinator,
"I'll practice harder, please let me?" Yusuke added.
"I don't have a choice but to let you go and practice there, but remember this club is still your official partner," the coordinator said. Looking so worried about Yusuke leaving in their race club.
Yusuke is their ace, so they were afraid to let him go.
"I'll understand sir, but remember as well, I still don't sign my renewal contract," Yusuke said walking out of the racing coordinator's office.

Sam called Yusuke, while he was in the race club, Sam also waiting for the others to come, but they took so long. Sam walk around at their old race club remembering the sweet and sour past they have.
"It's like we're back at the old times, will Yusuke remember all of it?" Sam said to himself while walking in the corridor to their old locker.
"I never thought I came this far, I never thought I'll meet him in such a coincidence leading us in our arms again, how I wish this wouldn't end!" Sam continue to say something that only he can hear, walking slowly while his eyes water a little bit.
All of a sudden Yusuke give him a back hug that makes him surprised.
"Miss me?" Yusuke said with a happy smile, drawn on his face.
"No, I never," Sam said teasingly while whipping his eyes, Yusuke pushed him aside which makes Sam lead on the wall. Yusuke walks closer to him and their face meet each other. Making their eyes look likes their giving a secret conversation itself.
"Mmmn, never miss me.? Well, as I can recall someone said that word before?! Right, well it's in this area tho, I can't remember the full event but, I can assure you that, you miss me so bad, mmnn, Lin Zihong?" Yusuke said, while he teasingly holds Sam's face and that cute face of him make him cuter and cuter.
"Well, well, well, someone is remembering something from the past," Sam said. While he pushes Yusuke through the wall where he once being laid.
"I miss you so bad. Yusuke, and those past years, I miss you bad, don't tease me like this, you see hmmnn I really can't hold myself back, I miss you, I really do!" Sam added while he gently kissed Yusuke passionately which makes Yusuke kiss him back, they both stared at each other, letting that longgingness out.

"Well, should you explain something? I never really, understand the past was too blurry for me?" Yusuke said, pushing Sam slowly.
"Well, if you listen I tell you everything. But first, are you hungry? Let's buy a hamburger and we can, spent a day at my house how does it sound? Hmmnn.? Sam said giving Yusuke that husky sweet voice.
" well, okay, let's cooked dinner then." Yusuke agree and they both leave their old race club and drove all the way through Sam's house,

Both of them arrived at sam's house, he took Yusuke in, sam's house is quite big with white walls and a beautiful white and grey kitchen, when you first enter the room you can see the, leaving from, besides at thee leaving room there's a decoration a great plant on the sides of the window. The window glass has a white curtain.
Instantly Yusuke put all of the things they bought, when they were all the way to sam's house they both stop at a supermarket to buy something that Yusuke needs for his menu.

Yusuke cook sam seafood, with veggies on it and some meat, of course, Yusuke doesn't eat veggies.
They eat their meal as a happy couple. Talking about the past,
"What happened to you, why you never woke me up?" Yusuke asks Sam while he eats his lovely meat.
"I do, I guess you were in your world sleeping like a rock, I never thought you, could sleep like that, almost 1month you've been sleeping." Sam reply looking at his food, he never takes any glance at Yusuke.
"Did you try to have a girlfriend when I wasn't here with you? Hmmnn did you?!" Yusuke teasingly said to Sam while he smirks so evil,
"You think I can? Well, as far as I know, you woke up but, I never took any glance of you after you woke up, you never know how I've been through, just to bring you back, but, maybe I'm always a failure, even the one that I love I can't even protect, how I wish I was the one who suffers from that accident!!" Sam tried not to cry but his eyes waters and tears began to fall, Yusuke finished his meal and give Sam a warm hug.
"I'm here now, trying to remember you are not easy, but my heart keeps on recalling all those memories we have, maybe the past, was a cursed, a sweet curse that leads the both of us to meet again, you see before I was wondering why do I always dream of a guy who had that sweet smile calling my name, now I know why I always been dreaming about that guy, it was you all the time, but I keep on ignoring it, until I meet you, again!" Yusuke said those words to sam while both of them clean the dishes that they used.

Both of them sit on the sofa, Yusuke lay on Sam's lap, while Sam is combing his hair,
"What now you wanted to sleep?" Sam ask Yusuke, but, Yusuke just smirks at him and moving his eyebrows up and down.
"Why, what do you want?" Yusuke reply looking at Sam's eyes,
"Nothing, you see when you still sleeping I wonder if what are you been dreaming," Sam said combing Yusuke's hair.
"You want to know my journey back to your heart? From time to time I always think of you logging in you but you seem to be sleeping peacefully, even if I try to wake you up as hard as I could, you never even move. Even just a single move, I was kinda. Devastated by what happened to you that time." Sam added looking so sad and his voice seems like shaking.
Yusuke holds sam's hand and places it on his chest.
"That girl, who is with you before the race who is she.?" Yusuke said, Sam got himself surprised by what he heard from Yusuke.
"You remember everything now.?!" Sam ask Yusuke. With a surprising look on his face.
"Not, really some blurry tho, but I just want to know who she is and what does her rule on your life before.?" Yusuke reply while he looked and move his body aside so Sam will never saw his face, but Sam hold him and he places Yusuke again in his position while he was laying on sam's lap. Sam look at Yusuke eyes, holding his face.
"That girl whom you saw on the news and it got exploded on the internet, she confesses to me when we have a dinner with the production and staff, but I told her that I'm already in love with someone else, and it's you who I was in love with, at first she never believe in me, but I manage to show her our photos together, I explain to her more clearly that I am in love," sam explain to Yusuke that make him nod his head and hold Sam's face, both of them exchange more conversation from the past, as Yusuke listen to sam's story carefully.

"I'll wait, even if it takes long
I will still hold on
Hold on to the love that we both have
For it will lead us to be together again"
-YUAce28-