CHAPTER 9 TO BE WITH YOU

What a lovely day suns ups so bright Morning winds blow warmly, Yusuke wakes up in a lovely mood. Knowing a little bit of his past with sam relieve him from thinking more and more. He cooked and eat his breakfast, his done with his things and ready to go to his work.

"What a lovely Friday is this." He said happily, with a smile and a sparkle on his lovely eyes you can see that the happy person in the morning sun comes up.

Before leaving his apartment his phone rings.

(Blue lover Yusuke's phone ringtone)

He picks the call up and it's sam who is in another line.
"Hello, Sam," Yusuke said with a cheerful lovely voice and a peak of a smile on his pretty lovely face.
"Oh, hello good morning, ahmmnn sorry I'm kinda busy but, are you free later let's have dinner I end my tv guesting early so can we have dinner," Sam replied
"Okay, what time? If your busy I'll pick you up instead." Yusuke reply
"Okay, I'll call you and you can pick me up. Thank you and take care bye." Sam call has ended while Yusuke picks his things and drive through the office.

"Ohayuo Akira." He approached Akira with a big happy smile.
With a surprise on Akira's face, he suddenly steps backwards.
"Good morning too young master." Akira's mind got puzzled in just a week Yusuke smile so happily.
"Is there anything that happened to you?" He added.
"Hah? No nothing why.?" Yusuke questions Akira with a smiling face and a happy tone of his voice.

The employee we're chatting about Yusuke's sudden change from a grumpy and silent boss to a happy and smiling boss.

" must be, boss, is in love right?" Employee one said
"It's true if you're in love you change your mood." Employee 2 follows.

Akira heard the chatter of the employees
He walks closer to them and said
"Whatever happened to young master let's be happy for him too, he deserves to be happy right, and his aura today is much better than his aura as always right? So all of you go back To work and let's be happy every day." Akira walks aways and do his work and also all of the employees go back to their assigned work too.

Hours of work are done sam called Yusuke to pick him up in the tv station who he is guesting with.
Yusuke drives his car from the office to his apartment to change his office clothes to a normal ones. Yusuke wear all black clothes and black leather highcut shoes
While he is still in his apartment sam call him one more time

(Blue lover, Yusuke phone ringtone)

"Hello," Sam on the phone
"Oh, hello, I'm going to the tv station now" Yusuke reply to Sam while taking his car keys and putting his phone and wallet in his pocket.
"Okay," Sam replied to Yusuke with a husky serious voice, but even sam has that serious husky voice of him. You can tell that he is very excited.
The phone call has ended, Yusuke drives through the tv station Sam will be filming.
He got there, at the lobby of the tv station Yusuke ask the front desk where was Sam lin will be filming and the front desk person gives him direction.
While walking through the studio where Sam is, Yusuke had a little smile on his face, walking excitedly to see Sam.

Filming starts Sam and 5 other actors were there and 2 MC.
The studio was quite beautiful with sofa like home some flower decoration on the right and left side cameras all over the please and a bigger audience, Yusuke amaze at what he saw girls were screaming saying Sam lin's name and the others. Those girls even say I love you to sam, while sam keeps on smiling and smiling at them.

"Why he is so popular among girls, Gosh.
But, he looks more handsome than I usually see him," Yusuke thoughts while looking in the sam's direction, Yusuke won't his head to the right while watching sam making a dork facial expression the audience laugh so hard with matching girls screaming.
Yusuke smirk and gives a cute facial expression, while sam was talking and having a little speech ( so what we called a little conversation with the other who's in the show) sam look at Yusuke's way and sam give him a while exciting smile and a happy face that everyone in the studio and the audience notice it so much and give the girls to scream harder.
One of the guests in the shape is shi chitian he acts alongside with sam together with Evan, Richard lee, ray chan and 2 others.
The 3 of them notice the sudden changes in sam's facial expression,

The show continues with MC and the guest, laughing and having a great conversation.
The female MC ask to sam turn to answer a question that came from one of his fans.
"Sam, this question is from one of your fans, it says, sam will you fall for someone who has the same gender.? That's the question sam, so you think will you?"

"Well, gender is not a basis if you fall for someone, your hearts tell, your hearts decide whom you fall in love with," Sam answered while looking seriously and point his eyes in Yusuke direction with so much adoration and love from his eyes.
Yusuke looks at him eye to eye. Without saying anything, both eyes speak to themselves.
Sams turn his ways to the others and give the audience wide dorky eyes and a dorky smile.

The audience screams even more and more.

The filming of the show was done,
Sam and the others stand up and walk their separate ways while thanking the staff and the other person around the studio. Sam walks at Yusuke ways with a big exciting smile and ah happy eyes he glows like a sapphire.

"I thought you wouldn't come." Sam approach Yusuke happily.
While Yusuke gives him a wide and happy smile as well while saying
"Good job, you seem to be popular among girls." With a smirk on his lips and a wide look on his beautiful expressive eyes.

Sam ask Yusuke that he will drive Yusuke's car. And Yusuke at first wouldn't let him drive. But he insisted and insisted, and suddenly Yusuke gives up and let Sam drive his car.
Sam drive the car to the near restaurant where they can talk more comfortably hotpot dinner and a beer.