EPILOGUE

SPEEDING your love to each other can cause positive and negative outcomes but instead of giving up, both of you showed how much you truly love and treasure each other.

A racer who forget and remember his love, a car racer that once race by your side now will always be at your side forever and ever.
A racer and a multitalented actor, facing the world of judgmental people, but they face every challenge just to prove their love.

"I will always look at your eye to eye
I will never get tired of loving you
Your my man and I'm all yours
Let's face every problem together,
Let's struggle to hold each other hands,
From this day forward I will be with you until we both last in this cruel planet of ours"
-YUAce28-

Thank you so much for reading my first ever story, I'm sorry for giving all of you a roller coaster of emotion, thank you for voting and commenting. Thank you so much. This means a lot to me💖💖💖  as a first-timer writer I am so grateful to have all of you as my reader.. sorry for those wrong grammar, spelling, punctuation and miss out words...

NOTE: THOSE PICTURES I'VE BEEN USING ON MY ENTIRE STORY I DON'T OWE THEM CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE OWNER OF THOSE PHOTOS THANK YOU SO MUCH...