CHAPTER 35 JOURNEY BACK TO YOU (part 2)

Sam continue his story on how he conquers the past to be back to his one and only love.
Sam didn't notice how times flies but still, he manage to take very good care of Yusuke sleeping body his the only one who gives Yusuke a body massage and he is hands-on, to do a towel bath, all of those things he has done just to take good care of Yusuke. Sam even forget what he left in Taiwan, he left his celebrity career, for a month, and in that month in hospital in Korea where Yusuke was, he took his time taking care of Yusuke making him feel his love even he is in Coma.

"What time would you wake up Yusuke, I miss you so bad, you see when you woke up I'll give you a towel bath all the time. I take good care of you, wake up already, we miss you so bad" Sam said while gently rubbing a towel with water on Yusuke body.
Yusuke mom enters and saw Sam crying while giving Yusuke a towel bath.
"Zihong honey, thank you for taking good care of him, what would I do if you're not here with me, my husband will return the next day and he will transfer Yusuke to japan." Yusuke mom said while giving Sam a warm hug.
"I know it's the best for him, but I may be can't be with him I'm sorry if all of this needs to happen, I'm sorry if he needs to suffer from all of this," Sam said bursting into tears.
Yusuke mom and Sam put clothes on Yusuke so he won't get cold. Yusuke's mom let Sam sleep next to Yusuke so Yusuke won't feel lonely while he sleeps. Yusuke mom sleeps on the couch near Yusuke hospital bed.
Sam can't sleep he just stares at Yusuke sleeping face with hospital apparatus on it, Sam just listens to the beeping of the breathing machine and every beep of it tears fall from his eyes as he holds Yusuke's hand and makes himself fall asleep.
"I even dreamt of you every time, how could I move forward now if your still not waking up, I miss your gentle voice your sweet giggle, I miss when you hit me so hard when you laugh, your so cute every time, wake up now, I promise to be with you from time to time so that you would not feel lonely I would not let you eat veggies so you can wake up now please wake up!!!." Sam said while his tears won't stop from falling.

When Yusuke's father decided to get Yusuke transferred to the hospital in japan, Sam world crush in million pieces, he knows that in japan he can't take good care of Yusuke because Yusuke father was there and he can't even take any glance at Yusuke. Sam decided to go back to Taiwan first since Yusuke wasn't woken up yet, after a week sam decided to go to Japan. The last encounter of Sam in Yusuke's father makes sam walk away and never turn back without knowing that... That step of him outside at Yusuke's hospital room in Japan that moment he took his step and leave the hospital. That moment Yusuke woke up.

Sam flew back to Taiwan he, never do anything except staring at a space looking so gloomy from time to time... That moment he decided to turn down his phone, never turn it on his friends and colleagues in showbiz was worried about him he never get out in his house justified, he just took time in his world, thinking of how to get to Yusuke hospital room.
Time flies, hours, days, even a week's past, Sam turn his phone on, he receives a message came from Yusuke's mom.

(Inside the massage Yusuke mom sent to Sam)
"Hi, Zihong where are you I've been looking for you everywhere your nowhere to be found,"
Hey, Zihong good news you know Yusuke has woken up now when you left Yusuke opens his eyes, I was looking for you but I couldn't find you anywhere so I turn my way back and take good care of my son,"
"Hello, Zihong honey, how are you it's been a few days now, we took Yusuke home, and sad to say, honey, Yusuke could not remember anything, I'd try to talk to his father but, he won't allow you to come near,".
" hi, honey how are you I've been calling for a week now, Yusuke is always so sad, even he doesn't speak any words we can see in his eyes, he dreams about you, while you are calling his name with you're sweet smile, sorry Zihong, dear we can't tell him about you."

The last massage of Yusuke's mom made Zihong flew back to Japan. But before he flew back he contacted Akira. Akira is the person whom he knows at the hospital.
"Hey, Akira how are things going?" Sam said to Akira over the phone.
"Can I have the address of Yusuke family house? I need it now?!" Sam added and instantly Akira give Sam the address. As soon as possible Sam took an early flight from Taiwan to Japan, he rode in a taxi, he asks the driver to take him to the exact address that he showed.

The taxi driver brings him to the exact address sam's eyes got wider when he saw how big the fence and the gate of Yusuke's house was so huge, like 20 feet tall, he, ring a doorbell beside the gate, and a man on another line answered.
"Hi, I'm here for Yusuke?" Sam said directly.
"Sorry sir, young master Yusuke is resting for now, what can I do for you and what is your name, sir?" The man in another line politely said to sam.
"I'm Lin Zihong, I'm Yusuke's close friend in his race club. Please let me in, I want to talk to Yusuke."?! Sam said his heart was pounding in nervousness and excitement to see Yusuke face to face, but the man on another line said.
" Sorry, sir master Maruyama said I won't let you in, sorry, sir you can go now."
With frustration on Sam's face, he bangs the gate and makes a scene in front of Yusuke house,

"Let me in I just want to see Yusuke, please I'm begging you I want to see him?!" Sam cries his heart out while banging the gate, rain falls but he never moves his body he stay still at the gate. Crying begging to let him in, to see Yusuke.
Day of tiredness and frustrations,
Yusuke father order not to let Sam entered the house not speak to Yusuke or even talk about his me in front of Yusuke.
Sam, give up 1 day 1 night he stayed at the gate of Yusuke's family home, but no one, no one ever, let him in even Yusuke's mom never talk to him.

He moves back again to Taiwan to start what he just left, Sam put all of his time and attention into his celebrity life, trying to
What was just happened but every time he passed his time he just stared at a space.
He doesn't have time to think about something moving forward without Yusuke by his side. Sam make his schedule full and still even he's out in the show business for not quite long but, still, he is always had a lot of shows and other guesting that is lining up to him he even only had time to take a rest just a rest. So that he can forget what just happened.

Months and year's passed, everything is on the line same is hot on every movie and projects he had... For so long he took a glance at the race track without knowing that Yusuke is one of the racers, racing on that racecourse. At that moment at that time for almost 5years a long long love of his life he meets in a coincidence situation that leads their both heart, collide with each other again.

Sam stop his story and sure at Yusuke face.
"Are you crying? Sorry if I tried to forget about you, I love you so much you know that I stop car racing, it because every time, I'm on the race track I remember you, so I stop myself.?!" Sam said while his eyes waters, Yusuke get up and hold sam's face. Taking a closer look at sam's hazelnut eyes.
"I'm happy that you did all of it, even you try to forget about me, while I'm trying to remember who you are. It's kinda unfair but, here we are, looking at each other full of love, I'm so happy, at this moment, I love you way back before, and still, my heart loves you, even more, thank you for, loving me," Yusuke said with tears falling from his lovely eyes, sam can't help himself but hug Yusuke tight.
"Sorry if I try to forget about you, I love you, every single day, I miss you so bad like I was going to die every time I pause myself, I find myself thinking about you, I can't live without you but I tried too, I tried to be strong even though my hearts want to give it up, I love you and I will keep that promise I made 5 years ago." Sam and Yusuke hug each other like there's no tomorrow letting that longgingness inside of them get out,
Sam give Yusuke a gentle kiss on the lips, as they both fall asleep.

"At the moment I saw your eyes,
My heart melts like a dying candlelight
My mind wants to forget about you
But my hearts still longing for you
My love let's take a ride, a ride back into your arms"
-YUAce28-