CHAPTER 43 SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

"Sweet thing in life came from the one you truly love, it also can give you a bittersweet taste along the way, but the taste could be more a lot sweeter when both of you put the right amount of love to each other, love is not about gender or being gay nor lesbian its how you love you fall for that person bot by their gender you just fall without knowing. From time to time people will accept that love has no boundaries, gender or faces it all about acceptance and facing the cruel reality that humanity needs to accept." An encouraging word from Yusuke's grandma while Sam and he pack their things.

Sam and Yusuke need to go back to Taiwan for their individual work, Maruyama family escorted both of them to the airport and watch them leave. Both of them walk at the crowd proudly holding each other hands, while they both wave goodbye.
At the Taiwan international airport where Sam's manager is waiting for them to arrived Sam's mom also there to welcome her son back, media and his fans surround the arrival area.

"Why there are so many people here?" Yusuke as sam while he tightly grips Sam's hand and walks slowly till they reach the exit.

Sam give his mom a warm welcome hug, Yusuke gives a hug to sam's mother as well.

"Well, both of you look so okay now, holding hand in front of the crowd well, I may say both of you take all the bravery that all lovers need to have." Sam's mother said while she and Sam's manager manage to get both of them inside the car.

Flashing camera as both of them took their exit at the airport bot just a minute and the news are flashing through the internet, and even on showbiz report,

Report:
Just a while ago in Taiwan international airport Sam lin and the car racer Maruyama Yusuke had arrived from japan as Sam Lin fans just saw both of them holding each other hand while they took an exit at the airport. Thus this means that they confirmed to be dating.

As we had an official sort word from his manager who also there to welcome Sam Lin back and his Lover Yusuke, so tell me manager of Sam are they dating or what?

"You all want to know? Even if they're dating they live their lives peacefully let's just support them. Love what you should proud of not to be hidden away and it's the thing you treasure with."

There you go every one it's confirmed that both of them are dating let's spread love to everyone a good day."

Sam and Yusuke both smile as they saw the news on tv also there are a lot of international fans that supporting Sam's love life and wishing both of them to get married soon.

"So what are your plans now Yusuke, Sam? Sam's mom asks

"We start to live together Mrs Lin, if that would be okay to you I want Sam to live with me!" Yusuke said without hesitation

"We can? Well, I was just about to ask you that, since your family give me their blessing well you'll be stuck with me forever Yusuke!!" Sam said happily while moving closer to Yusuke.

All of them arrived at Sam's house his mom instantly prepare something to eat while his manager took his leave.

"Both of you can live here or will you live in a new house? You can decide." Sam mom said while she's preparing the food on the dining table. Yusuke proudly looks at his handsome man helping his mother to prepare their food. While he was sitting on the sofa doing nothing and just waiting for the food to be ready.

"I decided to live in Yusuke's house mama, its quite big and it's just a ride to the race club so I can take good care of the club as well, (Sam called Yusuke to eat) and I can take a good look of Yusuke while I'm there since my showbiz activity has been increased I will be busier so I should be staying with him."