CHAPTER 24 THE PAST I HAVE NO CHOICE, ILOVEYOU

When we're in China Mr Choi announce that they're going to have a vacation in Lyudao, Lyudao is an Island on the border of China and Taiwan its located in the Pacific ocean and it also used to be a prisoner during martial law in Taiwan. But now the island is known for its beauty, diving spots and tourist attraction.

All of the crew and racers especially Zihong and Yusuke were excited to have a vacation. Yusuke ask his parents if he can go and his parents let him enjoy, also despite Zihong tight schedule he manages to have a day off Just for the team,
They were at the race club and waiting for everyone to come,
"Why they took so long," Yusuke said excitedly.
Zihong appeared on his back and he got surprised, Yusuke pinch Zihong's face so hard that makes Zihong face looks so funny.
"Ouch, why?" Zihong said holding Yusuke's hand, that pinching his face.
"Will you stop surprising me all the time?!!? He said while Zihong pull him more closer,
" what are you doing?" Yusuke said bending his body away from Zihong but, Zihong hold his waist tightly,
"Did I just win, the race?" Zihong said with a teasing tone of his husky voice. Still never let go of Yusuke's body
"Well, I want your answer." He added pulling Yusuke body close to him,
Yusuke pinches his check even harder that makes him hurts so much.
"As I said let's be friends okay? It isn't clear to you hmm.!!" Yusuke reply letting go of his face.
"Why aren't you moving your face away? Why is it your still staring at me, you see, it make my heart wanting to kiss you whenever you stare at me with those face and eyes  of yours it makes my heart beat so fast." Zihong said while holding Yusuke's face and move his finger down on Yusuke's lips.
"Why do you like me so much?" Yusuke asks him closing his eyes and feel Zihong hands holding him tightly.
"I feel in love with you maybe," with a small laugh on Zihongs voice,
Yusuke opens his eyes gently and looks at Zihong's eyes.
"Well, you can let me go now, it's not okay for a friend to hold each other like this right?" Yusuke said with a teasing tone.
"Well, so why didn't you punch me huh?"
"As I said I can't punch you okay, gosh you like an old man repeating what I've said."
Zihong gives Yusuke a soft kiss on his checks, Yusuke holds Zihong's body tightly as if Yusuke wanted Zihong to hold him even more.
"Maruyama, Yusuke, don't hold me so tigth I can't hold myself back!" Zihong whisper on Yusuke's ears that makes Yusuke shivers and some electric thing run through his body, Zihong hearts want to hug Yusuke even more and also thus Yusuke but, all of a sudden ones of the crew members arrived they both let go and stare at each other and give a hard laugh,

All of the members of the race club and the crew are all there and waiting for Mr Choi to give a signal for them to go.
They took a flight from Taiwan airport to Lyudao, they arrived on the island in just 30mins from the mainland of Taiwan.
They are all excited and look around the place, they check into the hotel that is near the beach, the staff of the hotel said.
"You can see the sunset from here, you can make a bonfire outside and enjoy the sunrise in the morning it's a great place for all of you to enjoy, also we have a staff to take you to the famous places here. So enjoy your stay thank you." The staff of the hotel give them keys to their rooms the room. Yusuke and Zihong have 3, bed in one room and near the beach.
" wow, you can see the shore from here isn't this wonderful?" Zihong said while looking all over the place
"I can live here, I like this place," Yusuke said as well which makes Zihong move closer to him. "Shall we live here?" With a teasingly tone, Yusuke push him aside Lee enter the room, without knocking
"Yaaaahhh, Chen Lee why are you here?" Zihong approach lee with a fierce look on his eyes, Yusuke laugh at him and make Lee wonder why this Zihong Look so fierce when he enters.
"Gosh, I want to be alone with Yusuke but, what on earth thus this Lee doing here?!" Zihong murmured as he Stares at Lee, just like he wanted to finish Lee's life.
"Let's do scuba diving tomorrow and let's go to the lighthouse it's near to this place, and oh, oh, let's go to the mountains and the cave near the lake, shall we?" Yusuke said excitedly looking at Zihong and Lee, Yusuke wanted to enjoy himself with the others, as he will turn 20 next year so, he had a lot of things he should be doing right now.

"Zihong, let's go to the lighthouse okay, I heard a ghost story there so it's fun to explore at night," Lee said having a look of a gosh and even he sounds like a ghost. Zihong gives him a head soft punch on the head as he knows that Yusuke is scared of ghost.
"Ouch, it hurts men," Lee said while scratching his head looking at Zihong and Yusuke

"We can go to the lighthouse when the sun is down right?" Yusuke said looking at Zihong, Zihong and Lee just nod their head of agreement,
One of the crew knocks on their door, it's time for their dinner.
They enjoy the feast, of seafood and some other veggies,
Lee put some veggies on Yusuke's plate, but Yusuke put those veggies on Zihongs plate making his face smile a lot, Yusuke giggles when he put veggies on Zihong's plate. Zihong never notices him, which make him giggle even more. Lee notice how Yusuke avoid the veggies,
"Yaaahhh... Yusuke why did you?" He scolds Yusuke with a raising voice, which makes Zihong notice his plate full of vegetables,
"Why you!!! Eat all of it such a baby never eats vegetables." Lee scold Yusuke more and the crew laugh at them and give Yusuke meet and seafood
"Why, you?! Don't baby him guys look we must eat veggies right..." Lee pauses his sentence when Zihong put one cauliflower on his mouth.
"Whom your scolding with?!" Zihong said with a low husky tone of his voice looking at Lee,
"It's fine if he doesn't eat it, I'll eat them instead," Zihong said looking at his plate full of vegetables.
"Thank you" with a soft voice of Yusuke melts Zihongs heart, and give him a soft smile.
"That's it I'm done with all of you?!" Lee stands and looks like he's about to leave.
"You're spoiling him how could you?" With a shy tone, Lee sits slowly and eat his food again.
They all done their dinner and go back to their rooms to get some rest.

Morning comes sea is waving its waves sun is shining, birds fly out to the sky,
Morning melody came from the oceans, all of them get their things and they get out for a walk.
Yusuke stares at Lee and Zihong walking in front of him, pushing each other into the shore, both of them laugh so hard and have a good time. As well as him,
Yusuke stared at Zihong, even more, he never take his eyes off of Zihong that makes his heartbeat run so fast and it look like his heart is about to melt, he felt his face burning from a ray of the sun,

They all take their scuba diving, all of them, Yusuke we're scared at first but Zihong and Lee we're there for him.
Yusuke is the baby in the race club they even watch him whenever he slips a little when he walks that made the crew worried for him,
They also went to the cave and walk at the seaside, and through the mountain as well, and even at the lighthouse on the hill they never let it pass. The sun is down, the reddish sky appears and the peak of the lovely night with twinkling stars up above the sky makes the sounding more romantic. Lee and the crew went back to their hotels to prepare for their bonfire and dinner. Zihong hold Yusuke's hand and lured him into the lighthouse Yusuke were scared, he holds Zihong's hand tightly as he remembers what Lee said that there is a ghost roaming around.
"Gosh, should let's go back, Zihong I'm scared!!" Yusuke said holding his other hand to Zihong hands. Zihong brought him to the lighthouse but they never go inside. Yusuke is scared so much. The light of the lighthouse surrounds the island like it's was looking searching for something.
Zihong stand in front of Yusuke holding both hands and look at his eyes
"Maruyama, Yusuke, as I said before I love you, can I have a chance to be with you, if you answer me with no, as I said I will accept it wholeheartedly," Zihong said while his heartbeat went nuts.
Yusuke can't hold back his feelings as well, he pulls Zihong near to him.
"As I said I don't know what I feel but I wanted to find it out myself!" Yusuke moves his face closer to Zihong's face he holds Zihong face and moves even more closer looking at his eyes.
"I guess I don't have a choice, Lin Zihong I love you!!" With that word of Yusuke, he gently moves his lips and gently kisses Zihong lips.
Zihong got himself surprised at what just Yusuke said and done but when Yusuke kiss him he just smirks and kisses Yusuke back. He kissed Yusuke more passionately and full of love.
Dark cold night, warmth with your love, star shines from up above like a thousand fireflies that sing the melody of love.
Zihong kissed Yusuke more romantic. Both of their breath rushing through the air they stopped and stare at each other, Yusuke's eyes waters and his tears were about to fall, Zihong smile at him and hold his face.
"Yusuke, so are we. Ahmnn, your mine now?" Zihong said smiling happily and Yusuke give him a nod, Zihong hug him tightly and kiss him one more time those kisses that's full of love came from two persons who are in love. They both give their time to each other as they go back to the hotel where the other crew were waiting. They all have the best time of their lives and ready to go back to the mainland Yusuke and Zihong look at each other full of love that makes all of the crew notice once more.

"I don't know how the express my feelings for you,
But I love you, and that is true,
I will hold your hand and never let you go"
-YUAce28-