CHAPTER 40 FAMILY TROUBLE

As what just happen inside the internet world, Sam and Yusuke's family also worried about the spread of issue inside the internet. Even in the news inside Taiwan not just in Taiwan but also international. Network citizen internationally giving Sam and Yusuke a good comment but, Sam's anti-fans was getting furious day by day. They even made false gossips just to ruined Yusuke and Sam relationship. Sam's agency was quiet about what is truly his relationship with Yusuke they never give any comment about the spread issue.

Meanwhile in Nagoya, Japan where Yusuke' father keep silent as well regarding the issue that Yusuke's with. One day Yusuke's grandparents on his father side call his father to have a family dinner also with his family. The family dinner was postponed because Yusuke wasn't there for them to talk to.

While Yusuke still came to his office like a normal day ignoring all the gossips inside the office. All the worker also talking about what the internet has been feeding news right now. Yusuke sits on his office chair looking at all the working papers he needs to sign, all of a sudden Akira enter his office while looking at Yusuke's sad eyes.

"Hi, young master your grandparents on your father side wants to have a family meeting next two weeks, they want you to be there," Akira said while putting some papers on Yusuke's table,

"Aki, should I give everything up?" Yusuke asks Akira with a low tone of his voice.

"It's up to you Yusuke? Think about what is right and what is not, if you want to fight and win then it's up to you, but always remember consequence, is up ahead of every decision you make, if Sam wants to fight for you then hold his hand and do what you should think for the better." Akira said to Yusuke while he moves aside at Yusuke left and pat his shoulder making Yusuke calm.

Yusuke's eyes began to waters as he doesn't know what should he do, the businessman of his father and even the chairman of his father 2nd branch company also wondering and want an answer as well. Yusuke is in the middle of his love affair with Sam, his car racing career, his family business and also Sam's showbiz career.

The office works done he drives through his old car racing club, to relax from all the fuss that's going on, knowing that both of his families are also worried not just worried, Yusuke knows that his grandparents on his father side can take all of his position away from his family, even though he can make his own money by himself now but, he wants to be what his family wants him but everything turns to a mess a big mess. Yusuke enters the car caring field and he sat down on a bench near the edge of the care racing course. Looking at the racing field with blank thoughts and a sad heart.

All of a sudden Chen Lee walks and also sit on Yusuke side making Yusuke surprised.

"Hi, does everything's okay? Chen Lee said while he gives himself a deep deep breath.

Chen Lee gives Yusuke a path on his back while he looks at Yusuke's sad face. Yusuke calms himself and stops his tears from falling.

"I just came back from the past my memories of him and all of you, I little by little remember but this stuff going on around me and Sam. His family and my family is suffering as well." Yusuke said while he looks at his phone and gives it a hard grip.

"So the thing on the internet, already saws of your family? Sam is already doing his vest to clear your name to the internet citizen, also this maybe can affect both of your social life. Cheer up don't think about this too much, everything will be all right okay all is well Yusuke, I know Sam and what he had been just to get you back to his life again and I know that Sam won't let this gossip on the internet ruined his love for you." Chen Lee said with motivation and give Yusuke a tight hug. Yusuke cries on Chen Lee's shoulder letting out the sadness and pain in his heart he cries and cries until no water came out on his eyes.

Sam Lin on the other hand is making his press conference after two weeks and that week also Yusuke will go home to Nagoya, Japan. Sam just ignore all of those internet bashes for him he continues to film his current drama but, his talent company never let him go to have a guesting or even a live broadcast. His mom also got worried about him His mom always check him from time to time.. and giving him some encouragement that can warm his heart.

"I'm home mom, you don't go to your work? You still here at my house?" Sam said while entering his house.

"You want me to go home?" His mom said while she sat on the sofa while he watches the news on TV.

TV news announcer.

Maruyama, Yusuke has been filled with rumours around the internet, it said to be that he and Sam Lin is officially dating, but all of this fuss around the internet world take a risk on Yusuke's family. Everyone never knows that Yusuke is from a well-known family not just in Japan but here in Taiwan as well, but for now, we never heard anything from his family nor Yusuke. He's been quite as well as Sam Lin. For now, let these rumours go around the internet, we can't say or comment about this right partner" the male announcer said while he faces his female co-announcer.

"Yes, a partner you right and even on his recent car race Yusuke is also quiet and never answered any of reporters questions. Well, if they both have a relationship why just stay out of this, also thus bullying around the internet should stop, always remember everyone we can love who we want to love despite gender!! That's all and good evening." The female said while she ends the news.

Sam sat down on the sofa couch with a heavy body not just his body is heavy also his heart. He felt so sad all of a sudden, mixed of emotion he had on his heart, Sam is kinda happy knowing that his international fans and even his fans inside Taiwan supports his love life but, there's always this anti-fan of him who roamed around the internet. All of a sudden his phone rang, and its Yusuke who call.

"Hello, how are you?" Sam said with a cheerful voice that hides so many sad emotions.

"I'm good and how are you? I just get back from the race track," Yusuke said with his voice so low and sad.
"By the way, I will go to Japan two weeks from now, family matters sorry, I can't be with you at your press conference. Sam, I love you no matter what happens!!" Yusuke added and that last phrase he said makes Sam smile and make his heart happy eases that sadness both of them had.

"I LOVE YOU  even more Maruyama, Yusuke, even the world will turn its back on us I still love you no matter what!!" Sam said also easing Yusuke sadness. Both of them exchanging sweet words. And smile as they talk over the phone.

Sam's mom pats his head knowing that his son is in pain. With all of the bad comments, he had on the internet.

"Sam, honey, just hold Yusuke's hands I know both of you can overcome this. Yusuke now has trouble around his family but, hopefully, they won't separate the both of you as well. Son Yusuke loves you and I know his family will accept you." Sam mom said encouraging her son and patting his head. Sam hug his mom so tight and let a deep breath, letting out of his sadness away.

"We only have our family to supports us along the way
Our family can only understand us
And never left us, even the world turns their back on us"
-YUAce28-