CHAPTER 23 THE PAST FEELING CONFUSED

Monday afternoon Yusuke come to the race club to practice, after Zihong came to his grandparent's house yesterday, Yusuke decided to go and practice.
The China car racing competition is about to come he doesn't want to lose, Yusuke entered the race club and walk through their locker, the atmosphere seems to change it's kinda sad no one tease him or laugh and smile whenever he near so cold and lonely. He walks through the race track where all of the crew were there Zihong and Lee also taking good care of their car.
Yusuke looks at Zihong but, Zihong never took a glimpse of Yusuke. He walks through his racing car with his shoulder are down, he wore a sad face and swollen eyes from yesterday, he cries so hard until he falls asleep. Everyone in the race club notice that both of them was not talking to each other.

"Zihong, is there something wrong? Well did you and Yusuke fight?" Chen Lee said looking so curious at Zihong.
With a sad look on Zihong's face he just shakes his head, never heard a word came from him.
The crew and Lee we're talking to him happily as Yusuke take his car for a drive.
He starts his engine and drives as fast as he could when all of a sudden he stops in the middle of the race track, making everyone in the club worried about why does he stop.
Yusuke takes a deep sigh as his heart sink.
"Just one day when I said to him that we can be good friends but he, he... It seems that he doesn't even need my friendship," Yusuke cry inside his car when his radio statics and Zihong is in the other line.
"Hey, what are you doing?" Zihong said worryingly
Yusuke never answers he started his car again and drive through the finish line where the crew are waiting for him.
He gets off on his car, then walks away he never talk to any of the crew he just nodded.

"Is Yusuke okay?" One of the crew said looking so worried about Yusuke behaviour.
"Hey, Zihong did you both fought or what?" The crew added
Zihong walks through their locked and found Yusuke in there changing his clothes, so silent both of them just the sound of their locker door opening and closing. Zihong takes a glance at Yusuke way seeing how gloomy Yusuke,'s face is.
Zihong would like to approach him but, he hesitated for what would be Yusuke's reply so he just walks out of the locker room. While Yusuke is still inside looking so sad thinking of Zihong will forever be left by his side.

Yusuke's driver was there to pick him up. Unusual for him to pick up by his driver like he was a newbie in the race club which makes all the member and the crew surprise.
Yusuke gets in the car and they drive home when there were still in the car. He saw Zihong at the street walking with a girl beside him looking so happy, his heart instantly skip its beat and his eyes suddenly waters,
"How can he date someone else, when he just confess his feelings to me gosh, Zihong your a fool!!!" He whispers to himself while closing his eyes and tears falls freely from his eyes.

Finally, the China car race is here, all of them flew to China to have that race, Zihong wasn't there to fly with them. But he had his schedule to fixed.
"Why does Zihong can't be with us?" Lee said talking to Yusuke, but Yusuke ignores him and keeps his silence.
They have arrived at their hotels and take a rest Yusuke and Lee we're in one room,
Lee turn the tv on and they never expected that the show where Zihong was in we're also played in China
"Zihong so handsome and he's so famous now," Lee said holding his things
Still, Yusuke never gives Lee an answer, not any sound just a silent stare.
Yusuke watches the television program where Lin Zihong wherein.
"Why does he look so sweet with that girl," Yusuke said silently, then he suddenly recognises the girl who was with Zihong when he saw him walking in the street.

"Did both of you fight?" Lee asks Yusuke walking closer to him.
"May I ask you something, Lee?" He finally talks to Lee.
"Wow, you finally recognise me here," with a jokingly sound on Lee's voice,
"What is it,? He added
" what if you fall for your friend will your friendship will end?"
"Well, it's up to the both of you, if you like one of your friend well, you ending your friendship and move on to the next level, well if that friend of yours like you as well, but if that person doesn't like you, well accept that your friendship well never the same as it was before, but listen to me, it just some sort of a while then if you both have a closure you can bring back your friendship together. Well, it might not that closer as you were before but at least you'll back as a friend right? What do you think my explanation is okay?" Lee said with a giggle in his voice.
Yusuke just stares at him still confused about what he feels about Zihong.

"what if you like that person back, but you said something like it doesn't seem to be good..." Yusuke pauses his sentence when the four of their hotel open.
It's Zihong who just arrived, Lee instantly approached Zihong and give him a warm welcome. Yusuke ignores Zihong's stare and lay down on his bed covering his head with a blanket.
Zihong just looks at him and never give a word, he only talks to Lee.

The day of the car race arrives, the crew and the racer were all set and ready to Race, Zihong and Yusuke still didn't talk to each other just a glimpse they give to each other.
Both of them get on their car and Yusuke feels the pressure looking at those heavy crowd watching the race, his heartbeat went faster and his handshaking making his body out of force, Zihong walks his way through Yusuke. Zihong notices how nervous Yusuke is, and he remembers that Yusuke's mother entrusted him to take a look at Yusuke when they both race. Zihong taps Yusuke's shoulder and moves closer to him making Yusuke's heartbeat raise.
"Don't be nervous I'm here, well if you win this race I will forget..." Zihong pause his word when Yusuke stares at his eyes with watery eyes, holding his driver suit, Yusuke hold him at the chest,
"If I win, can we still be friends?" He said making Zihong face red and Zihong pat his head like a little kitten. Zihong just nods to him and smile.
"If, I win Yusuke," Zihong take a gulp and move his face closer to Yusuke's ears,
"If I win, can you be my first and last!!" With that word of Zihong both of their heartbeats raises as Zihong walk his way through his car.

All racers are on their mark green lights are on, crowd cheers and yelled at their best, engines start and the race now begins Zihong and Yusuke we're in the middle of those cars in front of them, both of them never take any chance to let other cars pass them both of the making the overtake each car in front of them. Making the crow hype, both of them never let anyone in but, they have their own goals. Yusuke never takes any car pass him. As the finish line is up ahead just, up there but he still at the 5th position which makes him list his hope, Zihong makes his way to the 2nd and waiting for Yusuke to pass those cars behind him. The black and red play is waving. Zihong is in the first place, he never thought Yusuke will be 2nd placer since he just saw Yusuke at the 5th place behind him.
The crew cheers for joy when they got again their win and both of their car racers win again!!

The crowd are cheering hyping Lin Zihong's name, the announcer do his job to announce the winners Zihong smile so wide looking at Yusuke waving his championship cup, while Yusuke stock his eyes looking at Lin Zihong smiling face, Zihong path Yusuke's head and give him a forehead bump. Cameras flashing their ways and one of the reporters ask Zihong.
"Lin, Zihong since you win today's here in China will you still race at the Asia Pacific race competition which going to be held in Myanmar?"
"Yeah, absolutely I will race, if Maruyama, Yusuke will still race alongside with me," Zihong reply looking at Yusuke with a wide smile.
"Yes, I will, I will race," Yusuke said to the reporter giving a shy smile.

The interview is finished and both of them go back to the crew, they give a happy smile and hug each crew, they were cheering and hyping.
"Both of you done a great job." Me Choi said patting Yusuke and zihong's head.
"Okay, since we won this race, we need to have some vacation, and it's going to be, were going to have our vacation at lyudao(green Island) so let pack our things and go home Mr Choi announce to all of the members and crew who were there. Yusuke and Zihong are both happy looking at the crew laughing and cheering,
Zihong pats Yusuke head and hugs him gently kissing him on the neck.
" Yusuke, can I have your heart now!" Zihong whispers at Yusuke's ears that gives Yusuke a ghost bumps...
He holds Zihong's body and hugs him as well while his face was stuck on Zihong's chest stopping him to cry.

"Let me hold you tight,
I want you to feel my heart,
Just for a second of our life,
Make me happy for one last time"
-YUAce28-