CHAPTER 20 REUNITE OUR FRIEND

After that night when sam burst into tears on Yusuke chest, Yusuke feels his heart skip a little bit seeing Sam cry so much in front of him, also how sam look at his eye with longingness inside his heart. Yusuke dream about Sam kissing him on that bench where they used to sit yesterday, looking at Sam face craving for Yusuke's love and give Yusuke a passionate kiss that made Yusuke woke up. Yusuke shakes his head putting his finger in his lips, his eyes got wider when he realises that he dreams about Sam kissing him, his face looks so tired and he even has a swollen eye. He readies his thing for works as he took his morning shower, still confused about his dream.
He heard his front door open as he finishes his shower Yusuke only had a towel covers his half body when he instantly put on his office clothes, and walk downstairs to check who open the door.

"Oh, it's you Akira," Yusuke said seeing Akira preparing his breakfast.
"Good morning young master," Akira greeted Yusuke.
"Let's go and eat your breakfast," Akira added
Yusuke sits down at the table and eats his breakfast, Akira looks at him with curiosity on his face.
"What is it Akira? Is something wrong?" Yusuke asks Akira without gazing Akiras' way.
"Nothing is just that, you're quite disturbed as I can see. Is there anything I can help with? Akira said putting the dishes away
Yusuke stands up as he done his breakfast while looking at Akira.
" ahmn, Akira, how did you become my assistant?" He asks Akira that makes him stopped washing the dishes.
"Your father, ask me to be your assistant since we both at the same age and I also wanted to study here in Taiwan so I came here with you, does it answer your question young master? Akira said looking in Yusuke direction standing firmly.
" Okay, come on let's go," Yusuke said smiling at Akira.

"Hey, Yusuke you can make it, if you can't remember, then make new memories with everyone around you, you can't stock yourself remembering the past," Akira said to Yusuke encouraging him.
Yusuke smile and node at Akira and made their exits and go to their office.

As the day went by, Yusuke left Akira at the office and drive his car all the way home. There's a thing that Akira needs to finish, when Yusuke is driving his way home he realises that he needs to visit their old race club. So he made his u-turn and drive his way through his old race club.
He arrived at his destination when he saw 2 cars are parking at the entrance of the race club one is the mate black sports car which belongs to Sam and the other one is a red mustang as he drives more closely he saw sam get off on his car and the other car, 2 people also get off. Yusuke stop for a while, watching who they are, he saw sam approached the girl and give her a slight hug and the other guy who's with the girl sam also hug him.
Yusuke feel his heart sinking again seeing sam talking to that girl, he starts his red Lamborghini sports car and makes his parking beside sam's car, he instantly get off from his car and walk straight to the entrance, as if he never saw sam and the others.

Sam tried to stop him and sam yelled at him.
"Yaaaahh... Yusuke.!!!"
But Yusuke ignores him making his entrance to their old car racing club.
Yusuke phone rings as he made his entrance to the race club. Sam and the other 2 people followed him
"Hello," Yusuke answered his phone.
"Oh, Yusuke where are you, there's something you need to see," Akira said on the other line.
"What now Aki? I'm not home yet I'm here at my old race club." As Yusuke said that to Akira. He saw a figure far from him that looks like Akira.
Instantly Yusuke runs toward that figure and it was Akira who standing on the race track. Looking so worried.
Sam and the others run through Yusuke and saw how Yusuke was so worried about Akira that made Sam's heart skip its baet.

"Akira, what happened, are you okay? Are you hurt. What?!?!" Yusuke said while checking Akira's body and Akira suddenly hug him and hold his face close to him.
"Worried that much Yusuke?" Akira said looking at his young master's worried face. Akira was tall and had fair skin. A not so masculine body.
Yusuke pushes Akira away and gives him a soft punch.
"Don't scare me that much," Yusuke said while holding his head. Yusuke's head suddenly hurts. Sam instantly notice how he hold his head and Akira hold Yusuke on his shoulder. Sam rush instantly at Yusuke pushing Akira away.
"Akira!!! Don't touch him!!!" Sam's voice got scary, his looks began to fierce he hold Yusuke in his arm.
"Are you okay Yusuke?' Sam ask Yusuke so worried and the 2 person who was with sam walk closer to them.
" no, I'm good, I'm fine," Yusuke said looking at Sam's face.
"Young master I'm sorry," Akira said looking so nervous
Sam push Akira so hard that makes Akira step backwards.
"Can't you see him in pain now!! Sam said to Akira while clenching his fist and ready to punch Akira.
" Sam, I'm fine don't blame Aki for this," Yusuke said while slowly standing up, the girl who is with sam approach him with a soft feminine voice. Sam stares at that girl and gives a soft smile. Yusuke just stares at Sam's eyes Wondering.
As Yusuke get up he walks right at Akira
Sam look so fierce clenching his fist.
"Hey bro, are you okay?" The man, who with Sam said.
"I'm okay Lee, it's just that Akira.." Sam pause his word when he heard Yusuke
While walking in the middle of the rice field.
"It's okay right Aki?"
"Well, this thing you've been doing lately huh.?" Akira said walk toward where Yusuke at.
"Just hoping for something I guess."
"I'm going to leave you here for now," Akira said to Yusuke pulling him and walk through sam and 2 other persons way
"Yo, Sam lin, I know you from before but," Akira said holding sam's collar t-shirt.
"Stay beside him for a while," Akira said letting go of sam and look in Yusuke's way. Akira leaves the place, assuring Yusuke's safety first.
"Ahmn. Yusuke, this is Bae Lee. One of our friends before and this is Chen Lee, we used to call him Lee before and even now as well." Sam introduce Yusuke to them as well.

"It's been a long time Yusuke," Lee said
Yusuke just gives them a small bow and a soft smile.
" I told them about renovating this place, so they can help us out," Sam said to Yusuke.
The 4 of them just stare at each other, they look at the place and finally, Bea Broke silent.
"So, you can't remember us?" She said to Yusuke while moving closer to sam.
"Well, I'm Lin Zihong.." Bea pauses her word when Yusuke say.
"You're his girlfriend?!" With a grumpy tone of his voice and sharpens his stare at bea.
Sam move closer to Yusuke and hold his shoulder, sam smile so wide looking at his precious Yusuke.
Bea smiles and giggles to her self hearing that word came from Yusuke.

Sam, Lee, and Bea giving Yusuke a warm pat on his shoulder, smiling at each other.
"Don't worry we help you remember, but if you can't remember let's makes new memories together right gang? Lee said.
The 4, of them, walks around the race field and. Talks about how they will renovate the place.
While we're in the middle of their walk, Yusuke takes a closer look at Sam's face, flashing back the dream he dreamt this morning. Sam notice that Yusuke was staring at him, which made him smiled,
He instantly turns his way through Yusuke,
" what wrong with my face?" Sam ask
"Nothing, nothing wrong." Yusuke reply looking down to the ground.
"I was just... I had this dream when I woke up this morning, that dream feel so real." Yusuke added
"What dream is that? Am I part of that dream of yours?" Sam ask curiously
As both of them continued their walk
"It's nothing, it was just a dream, but it felt so real!!" Yusuke whispers the last line he said.

Bea and Chen Lee approach them, as their way crosses each other.
"So, when will we start renovating this place?" Bea said looking at Sam and Yusuke who stares at each other, which makes Bea blush and give a slight punch on his brother's shoulder, and she gives the feeling of shyness when she hides on her brother's back whispering.
"Hey, Chen, should we live them alone gosh we're like chaperones here," with a giggle on Bea's. She and her brother walk silently but Sam notices them.
"Where are you going?" But still, his eyes were stock on Yusuke.

Bea gives them a shy smile, making Yusuke feel shy as well.
"Let's have dinner, we can all eat at our restaurant," Chen Lee said looking at the 3 of them. They took their exit on their old race field.
"So you a chief now Lee? Sa say walking next to Yusuke
" yup, I can't let my sister manage the restaurant alone, so I decided to study cooking also." Chen Lee answer
"You see Yusuke is a chief too, right? Sam said looking at Yusuke
Yusuke never pays them attention as he still wonders about his dream.
That dream of him that he can't erase on his mind.