CHAPTER 38 THE CRUEL WORLD WE LIVE IN

Sam took his morning shower and ready to go and picked Yusuke from his apartment, this is always their routine ever since the both of them were officially together. Sam is always so excited every time he came to pick Yusuke it just like the first time that he saw Yusuke.

This day was Yusuke's car race so he doesn't want to miss anything, for he wants to be with him every step of his car race. He took his car keys his phone and a black bag he opens his phone and looks his massage. But Sam just ignores some notification on his social media account, before he starts his car his phone ring and it's his manager who calls.

"Hello?" Sam answered the phone call

"Hello, Sammy where are you?" The man on another line said with a rush kind of tone in his voice.

"I'm driving all the way to fetch Yusuke? why?"

"If you have some available time will you go to the agency right now.?! We need to talk about something, and oh, did you open your social media account? Please don't open any social media account that you have it's for your safety and Yusuke." Sam's manager said to him.

Sam still wonders what with the rush about not to open his social accounts. He just ignores what his manager said and drive his way through Yusuke's apartment.
Sam arrived in Yusuke's apartment and he goes all the way through the door of Yusuke. Sam never knocks cuz' he can enter Yusuke's apartment anytime he wants, he saw Yusuke sitting on his leather couch scrolling up and down on his phone Yusuke's face can't be drawn his eyes widen, his pretty eyebrows are pointed together.

"Good morning, what's with your face?" Sam ask while he hugs Yusuke and gives him a forehead kiss.

"Ah, nothing just looking at my social media account," Yusuke reply faking his smile and he also gives Sam a hug and a kiss on his checks.

Yusuke stands up and told Sam to hurry for his race is on the clock.
Yusuke doesn't bother what he saw on the internet he just smiles at Sam full of love. Sam pull Yusuke back to the coach, making him on top of Sam, Yusuke just looks at Sam's eye his eye began to waters as he hugs his beloved.

"I hope everything will turn out to be fine, I don't want you to lose your career because of loving me," Yusuke said hugging Sam tight as he could.

"What are you saying? Hmmnn..." Sam said while he turns Yusuke to the bottom and he could be on top of Yusuke.
"Whatever happens I won't regret that I fall in loved with you I won't regret that you are my half and my world, what did you come up with, these words?" Sam added while he whipped Yusuke's tears he look at Yusuke's eyes down to his lips and back on his eyes again the same routine as always.

Yusuke can't stop himself from worrying about Sam's career, he hugged Sam tightly as he could again his eyes began to waters as tears fall even more on his lovely eyes. Sam kissed him on his lips so that he will stop crying. Yusuke then returns Sam's kiss and give a more passionate one. Sam pull himself from Yusuke lovely lips and stare at his eyes.

"Whatever that is, it's fine, it's okay, get up and ready your self you have a race to won, don't think about what your thinking now just focus on your race okay? I love you no matter what." Sam said while helping Yusuke to get up and get ready for his race.

Inside of the internet,
There are anti-fans of sam that found a photo of sam and Yusuke at the parking pot area this photo taken when the both of them had a tv show interview.
Some persons claiming, this photo was edited and just want to ruin sam's showbiz career but, there is a person who proves that the picture taken was true and not edited at all, gossips around the internet has been exploded especially to anti-fans of Sam. They have been putting such harsh word due to having an affair with sam lin on Yusuke (car racer) these statements of sam's fans and anti-fans got to evolve and even his international fans got to emerge on the issue. Also one of the newspaper put a photo of sam and Yusuke while Yusuke is fixing sam's car racing suit and sam kisses Yusuke on his forehead this photo also got emerge and speed on the internet like a wildfire.

Meanwhile, Sam accompanies Yusuke to his car race, Yusuke put aside what he saw and read from the newspaper and the internet. He focuses himself on the car race, with a worried look on his face, he walks towards Sam and gives him a tight hug Sam wonder what happens to Yusuke. Why he keeps on hugging him tightly, Sam help Yusuke to put on his racing suites still wonders if what his instant clingy.

"Good luck with your race, I know you will win," Sam said while putting the helmet on Yusuke's head.

"I LOVE YOU SAM remember that..." Yusuke said while his eyes water a little bit.

Suddenly Sam remembers what happened before the Asian car race in Korea.
The atmosphere seems to be gloomy all of the sudden. Lee Chen and the others are also there to support Yusuke in his race. Each one of them gives Yusuke some encouragement.

"Baby, it's fine you don't need to be sad no matter what happens we're here for you even if you won or loss." Sam's mom said to Yusuke patting his helmet.

"Hey, after your race let's talk okay? I have something to consult with you, but for now, as I said before set aside what is troubling you focus on your race your crew sees to prepare all of this." Lee Chen said to Yusuke while he glares at Sam who talks to his mom.

They all give Yusuke a warm group hug. Before Yusuke will go out on the race track. The car engine starting crowds are cheering and screaming Yusuke's name. The green lights are on the go and the races start. Yusuke is in eighth place while he overtakes all the cars in front of him.

On another hand, Sam is focusing on the monitor while watching Yusuke race. While Chen Lee is checking his social media account. The news about Sam and Yusuke and a false judgement of network citizen on Yusuke is getting bigger and bigger.

There is a post that said.

"Yusuke is just making a way through Sam Lin career to ruined it they good friends before maybe this thing he wants to get Sam a revenge of losing their friendship before." One of the netizens posted.

"Maybe he really is into Loving sam we can't judge them both." Said the other post making a post on the good side of Sam and Yusuke.

"You can't just love the same gender wait what the?!!!!! Thus he wants to lose his popularity?!" The other post said disregarding Sam totally.

All of this post Chen Lee read hurts him as well, he just calms himself and put a smile as he could and face the others with happy vibes.

Meanwhile, Yusuke is in 2nd place. And the Finnish line is right in the corner. He makes his way and he won first place making his racing fans cheer for his win. The crew of Yusuke and his friends run towards him and congratulate him.
Yusuke smiles wide. As he waves his racing cup in the air.
A flash of cameras and crowd cheers

"Maruyama, Yusuke as what the internet has been news now, what exactly are your relationship to the actor, singer and model Sam Lin?" Female reporter asks Yusuke
All of a sudden Yusuke smiles turn to be a sad one but he never showed that sad face to him. He ignores what the reporter ask him he just smile shyly in front of the flashing camera.
Yusuke just walks out, walking away Yusuke heart skip its beat.

"If only, I want to yell to the world how much I love him."  Yusuke thoughts.

Yusuke enters a garage room where his crew and his friends were. Every one of them hugs him.

"Congratulations, Yusuke I'm so very proud of you my love," Sam said hugging Yusuke tight.

Yusuke can't hold his tears and hug Sam tightly as he could, his heartbeat beat so fast. His heartache for what he saw on the internet earlier.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Yusuke whisper to Sam gently and full of sadness.
"I love you to the point that I don't want you to lost everything" he added, those last phrases of Yusuke made Sam wonder even more.

"What going on what are you saying?" Sam said to Yusuke while he gently pulls Yusuke out of his embrace.

"In the world that full of judgemental people,
I want to hold your hands tight and show them what love we had
But I'm afraid, afraid that if I still hold you close I will lose you instantly."
-YUAce28-