CHAPTER 29 THE PAST HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY

After they have a vacation in lyudao the team were ready to practise again and it's the holiday season, they need to have family time, Zihong was so busy after that vacation of them, he never had time to go and practise with the other racer or with Yusuke, his schedule was so tight, he only has time to rest,
On the other hand, Yusuke continues to practice even if the holidays are on the way, he calls and texted Zihong from time to time so he never gets boring when he has a show, Yusuke is Zihong's inspiration to keep going even if he tired.
Yusuke's parents were home in Taiwan to celebrate their holidays. Yusuke we're so happy knowing that his parents will be there for him, instantly Yusuke called Zihong to meet him on the race club Zihong can't say no to Yusuke and even he had a very busy life as a celebrity he still finds time to go and see Yusuke.
Yusuke we're sitting on the bench facing the race track holding his phone in his hand waiting for someone to call.

When All of a sudden Zihong came and give him a back hug even his sitting on the bench. Zihong kisses him on his neck and smirk at him.
"Miss me? Why all of a sudden you wanted to see me?" Zihong said while sitting on the bench beside Yusuke.
"No, I actually don't miss you?" Yusuke said teasingly with Zihong.
Zihong made a sad face and pout his lips.
Yusuke pinches him on his left checks, which makes him hurt a little bit.
"Of course I miss you from time to time but I still holding myself up?" Yusuke said letting go of Zihong's face.
Zihong hugs him and cuddles him for a little while.
"Mmmnnnn... I miss you, I miss your scent..." Zihong said while sniffing Yusuke scents.
"It's a holiday now, for sure I can have a day off" he added while leaning on the bench facing the dark stary sky.
"Oh, by the way. Papa and mama were here, Papa said if you can spend a holiday with us?" Yusuke said excitedly. Looking at Zihong's face.
"Really?! Your papa wanted me to spend the holidays with all of you? Well, if you want me to go, I will." Zihong gives Yusuke that happy smile and suddenly tickles Yusuke.
They both laugh and laugh even harder.

"By the way, next month your turning 20 right? So you're going to separate from your grandparents?" Zihong asks Yusuke, Yusuke just nod his head and there's no word came out of his mouth.
"Hmmm... By the way, the Asain pacific race was moving to another place, right? Where is it?" Zihong added?
"It's going to be in Korea, they said, but I don't think I can go, I'm scared and nervous to race with all those professional car racers," Yusuke said while his face turns into a sad one. Zihong holds his face and pulls over next to him making there face meet each other and Yusuke just stare his eyes, while Zihong looks at him from eye to his lips back to his eyes again.

"I'll promise you I'll be there, both of us we will, we going to have that race," Zihong assured him giving a soft kiss, Yusuke face feel so shy, and turn into reddish.
"You'll be there? Do you promise that you'll be there for me? I'm scared to race, it feels like it's my first time racing, but this time there's a lot of professional car racer out there I'm also afraid to lose!!" Yusuke said while his heartbeats beat so fast and he wears those worried face,
"I said I promise you that, even I'm so busy I will be in that car race, just for you, okay so don't worry, for now, let's enjoy our holiday with my love and his family" zihong give that happy smile to Yusuke, making Yusuke rest his heart assured, knowing that the person who eases his nervous during every race, promised him.
Yusuke just nods his head and give that. Soft pretty smile,
"What if we tell papa, what we are? Thus papa will accept us?" Yusuke said all of a sudden that makes Zihong, smile fade and he just smile back awkwardly
"Why are you nervous? Like the way you look I can tell you are nervous," Yusuke added with a teasing tone of his voice. Yusuke push Zihong slightly while laughing so innocently, the both of them stand up on the bench where there were sitting,
"So you can go to the house tomorrow, you can sleep there," Yusuke said to Zihong while holding his hands as they walk through the exit of the race club.
Zihong just nods his head and smile happily at Yusuke, they both stares at each other and laugh while Yusuke is hitting him from time to time. Zihong walk Yusuke home, when they were outside at Yusuke's grandparent's main door, Yusuke invited Zihong to Come in but Zihong refused,
"I will come tomorrow so, for now, I will take my leave," Zihong said with a whisper tone holding Yusuke's face.
Yusuke gives him a warm hug as they both say their goodbyes.

It's Christmas morning and Yusuke's family from his mother side gathered around and give each other a welcome hug, Yusuke can't calm himself while he was sitting on the side of the sofa looking at his cousins and ankles who were talking to each other, as usual, Yusuke is so quite in front of them, he just gives a soft shy smile. He looks at his phone from time to time waiting for Zihong to call him. Hour pass and it's already getting dark still Zihong wasn't there Yusuke began to lose his hope that Zihong will still come, his father asks him,
"Yusuke, is Lin Zihong will still come, I mean it's getting dark still he wasn't here.
Yusuke just gives his father a sad expression not saying anything nor give a smile, when all of the sudden the doorbell ring and his grandma opens up, it's Zihong who was at the front door. Yusuke eyes began to waters, he doesn't expect that he will still come. Yusuke rush to him and gave him a welcome hug,
" I thought you forget to come here," Yusuke said whispering to Zihong, Yusuke's father saw how Yusuke hugs Zihong and he instantly change his attitude,
"Lin, Zihong welcome why you took so long?" Yusuke's father approached Zihong and give him a warm welcome hug,
Instantly Yusuke's father introduces him to their family,
"Listen, everyone, this is my son's one and only friend, his name is Lin Zihong, and he's a celebrity here in Taiwan right?" Yusuke's father said proudly introduced Zihong to the families and relatives of his wife.
"Soon he and my son will participate in Asain pacific car race, which changes their location right son?" Yusuke's father added looking at Yusuke and he pats Zihong on his shoulder.

"Come on darling dinner is ready." Yusuke mom said all of them go to the dining table to eat their dinner.
"Zihong, I think you have a tight schedule on your celebrity career, can you still race?" His father asks Zihong looking so worried.
"I will race, I promise to Yusuke that I will go and race with him, whether we're not going to win, but I promise you, Sir, that I will be there with your son, from time to time," zihong answer assuring to race alongside with Yusuke, and give his promise to Yusuke's parents.
"Well, I entrusted you with my son, it's kinda awkward saying this but, my son looks so happy when your around, my son said he was scared and nervous racing at the Asian Pacific car race so I'm relieve knowing that you will also be there for him." Yusuke's father said while patting Zihong's shoulder.
Both Zihong and Yusuke smiles and exchanges their eye contact even their both don't talk their eyes tells what their heart wanted to say.

They all do their dinner and Yusuke's relatives were also went home, Zihong and Yusuke help, to clean the house and put things back to we're it was.
Yusuke mom told Zihong to go upstairs to take some rest.
Yusuke and Zihong go upstairs, it was an enjoyable day even Zihong join Yusuke's family for a dinner but it was worth it holiday for the both of them.
They both change their sleeping clothes and lay on the bed.
To Zihong's surprise Yusuke we're so clingy to him like. There were never saw each other for such a long time.

"Lin Zihong, I miss you so much..." Yusuke whisper to Zihong's ear and hold His neck and face,
"Yusuke, what's got into you huh?" Zihong asks Yusuke while pulling his body close to him, they both feel the warmth of each other. Yusuke hugs Zihong so tight.
"Well, you never miss me, never?" Yusuke said with that low sweet voice of him.
"Yusuke, you know I miss you so much but, when you always hug me like this you know that I can't hold myself anymore, I want to hold back since we both here at your grandparents home," Zihong said. While Rubbing Yusuke's head and kisses his forehead but, Yusuke instead give him a passionate kiss on his lips, Zihong kisses him back as their warmth share with each other.
"I can't sleep," yusuke said. Pulling his face out of Zihong kiss. But Zihong pulls him again and give him another kiss as they both exchange their I love you.
"What do you want me to do then?" Zihong said while combing Yusuke's hair
"Sing a song please..." Yusuke said with that sweet stares from his beautifulul eyes.
And Zihong grants the wish of his only love, and they both fall asleep.

"Sing me a song came from your heart
Cuz' I want to fall asleep next to your heart,
As we both woke up, sharing the same love"
-YUAce28-