CHAPTER 7 LET'S BE FRIENDS

Midnight night as usual Yusuke is on the race track again practising without any crew. He feels better and getting better.
Midnight cold wind cold city lights, no star, and moon to peak its light
"What a lonely night!!" He whispers to himself.

He thinks about what just return to his memories as he drives and drifting his car on the race track.
While driving he saw a car arrive in the corner of the finishing line.
"Who might that be? No one came to practise here.? He said while driving near to the black mate sports car.
" it's kinda luxurious kind of car? Who owns it.? Questioning himself again.

The man gets off from his car while Yusuke put a wide rear light through that mate black sports car.
As the engine of his turn off the man get off, as he gets off of his car as well looking in the man's direction he can instantly recognise who the man is.
"Syaaiikkzz.... It's the man I always bump. Ghost from somewhere again. Yusuke mumbling to himself over and over again..

While having a deep conversation Sam and both of them decided to have a friendly race.
Having each other goals. One is to win for him to be remembered, the other one is to have a good practice.
The races started Yusuke took a lead and sam follows both of them has intimate self-confidence. Racing just like the old times seems to refresh the sam's memory, but for Yusuke, it's just some ordinary race that he needs to win.

The finish line is near Yusuke took a lead smirking to himself while saying,
" Who told you? That you can win?" Gosh, this scene is like diajavo, seem like it happens before."
Just a glimpse of his eyes sam took an overtake and take a lead.. While Yusuke wants to overtake as well but he can't..
With a fierce on Yusuke's eyes.. And a hint of sadness in his heart he feels like this race happens before, like, some parts of his past that want to come out, but he can't even remember.
The race finished Sam lin wins, what a victorious win to show Yusuke that he wanted to be remembered.
Both of them get off from each others car.
Yusuke eyes suddenly get gloomy watching Sam smiling so wildly looking at him. He controlled himself while whipping his tears. As Sam approach him.

"So, how is it the race was too good... Just seem like in the past. Right?" With a happy smile, happy tone of sam's voice.While patting Yusuke's shoulder.
"What happened to your eyes? Did you cry it's red? Sam added.

Yusuke grabs sam's hand and gently throws it, looking at sam's eyes while sam's look at Yusuke's eyes down to his lips and back to his eyes again.
Sam is getting closer and closer to him, they can feel each other breath, Sam put his hand on Yusuke's face, and all of sudden Yusuke pushes Sam away from him.

" What do you think you're doing.? Okay, let's say you win, you're happy now? Yusuke said while pointing those lovely eyebrows at him and sharpen his lovely eyes.
"Okay we can be friends now but, don't expect we can be so closed, in your dreams..... He added while entering his car. " oh, by the way, thank you for the race, it's lovely"
He started his engine and drove away from the race track as he saw on his rearview mirror the image of sam standing at the place where he left.

It almost 3 am when he got home and he realises that, he had the bracelet that maybe Sam owned. That yin yang bracelet he looks for it and put on his desk, Yusuke took a warm shower and had a few hours of sleep.

As he was sleeping he dreams again, the thing he remembered when he was unconscious.
Tears fall from his eyes and suddenly woke up, he opened his eyes gently, he can feel the tears running slowly down to his cheeks and whipping it out.
"Why I always dream that thing hmmn.. I need to at least remember. He said while getting up and cooked some of his daily breakfast. After he his food he wore his office clothes aw a beautiful pair of suites Yusuke look so handsome from any angle. He's driving through the office when his phone rings.

(Blue lover, Yusuke's phone ringtone)

It's a number who called, it's a stranger number to him so he never picked the call up. His phone ring and ring and ring over and over and over. He got annoyed and he surprisingly picked the call.

" thank goodness you pick it up, Hello," the man on another line says.
He instantly recognises the husky beautiful voice on another line Yusuke pauses a while, and keep listening to the husky beautiful voice.
"Hello, are you still there, you can say a word now.? Hey... Maruyama, Yusuke there?" As the man says his full name Yusuke back to his consciousness again.

" oh, hello, what is it.!?" He replied grumpily
"What do you want again, I say we can be friends so. Stop calling me I'm driving." He added while entering the parking ground.

"Where are you? Can we have dinner later? Sam said cheerfully

" no!? I'm in a busy mode sorry!! Yusuke reply while he parks his car right on the side of the parking elevator
"Don't be so grumpy it a lovely morning, I can sense that your eyebrows are pointing to each other again, those lovely eyes of yours are making a fierce glance.." Sam cheerfully teases Yusuke.
While Yusuke looks at the rearview mirror of his car he seems that what sam said is so True.
"What on earth do you know? And how could you memories my facial expression?" Yusuke replied with an inquiry tone.
"Well stop messing me with your husky voice too... It's on my head since morning." He added while entering the elevator up through his office.

"Well, it seems that your thinking about me, this whole time," Sam replied with a soft giggle.
"What.?! Thinking about you.? No way, just please turn the call off I'm working now." Yusuke said, putting his suitcase on his office desk and he ended the call just like that.
Akira approach him,
"Where have you been yesterday?! You seems to wonder around young master?
" oh, hi Aki, what we have now? Yusuke replied to Akira while looking at all the files on his desk.

"Yusuke, stop wondering around your not getting better yet, what if your head hurts so bad again, what should I do then.?! Akira looks at Yusuke with those worried eyes.

Yusuke walk closely to Akira and pat his shoulder gently looking at his eyes, Yusuke never had a close friend ever since he only has Akira who so closed to him.
" Aki, don't worry I do have something to remember but, I'll be fine okay? Stop worrying your self!!" Those eyes make Akira feel more assured.

Yusuke step backwards and walks towards his desk,
"I'm with Sam yesterday, we have a small race," Yusuke said while sitting on his chair looking at Akira.
"How long do you know him? And how come he knows me very well." With a puzzling question of Yusuke make him tilt his head to his left riding his eyes like a lovely cat.

(Note; photo credit to result entertainment thank you)