CHAPTER 16 THE PAST, RIVAL/CLOSE FRIEND

Months past Yusuke still making his practice more serious as for Lin Zihong we're too busy for his schedule pursuing his show business career.
Zihong just came to the race club once every week to practise, and it's always Saturday he will be at the race club.
Zihong enters the race club, and walk to their locker room when he saw Yusuke walking his ways to their locker room as well. All of the sudden Zihong bump into Yusuke and put his arm around Yusuke's shoulder that made their face touches each other.
"Misses, me?" Zihong said teasingly to Yusuke.
"In you dreams stalker," Yusuke reply grumpy and pull Zihong's hands and push Zihong through the wall
"Ouch... You hurting me!!" Zihong said in pain, Yusuke suddenly stop and walk towards we're zihong at. Yusuke looks like a title but worried about checking Zihong if he's hurt or not.
"Worried?" Zihong said pulling Yusuke close to him holding his waist while leaning on the wall. Looking at Yusuke's innocent and worried face makes Zihong smile happily.
"Your always good at teasing someone aren't you?" Yusuke said looking at Zihong's beautiful fair face and hazelnut eyes.
"You'll better do your show business somewhere else. Stop teasing me and holding me like I'm yours, you stupid stalker???!! Yusuke added while pulling himself out of Zihong embrace and stand firmly with a little bit shy on his face.
" Why so shy Yusuke? You miss me that much?" Teasingly Zihong pulls himself and walk through their locker as well as Yusuke walks behind him looking at Zihong changes so much.
"I'll win this time for sure I win first place," Yusuke said while walking fast and got to bump Zihong's shoulder but, he never turns his way back. Zihong just smirks to himself while walking, whispering.
"Still the same, I won't let you won. Yusuke."

They both enter the locker, putting their things inside of their locker.
"You look changes a lot," Yusuke said to Zihong
"Hahaha... You make me laugh Yusuke so, you miss me in that tone of your voice, I do believe you miss me So hard, no one teases you here?" Zihong said while laughing his heart out, he even taps his locker door he can't stop laughing at what Yusuke said.
" what so funny? I never miss you and. The racing club is fine when you're not here," Yusuke reply to Zihong closing his locker, and to his surprise zihong was standing next to him leaning at the locker next to him. Making Yusuke feel uncomfortable the way Zihong act like he wants Yusuke to miss him. Zihong holds the Yusuke t-shirts neckline. While looking at Yusuke lips. Yusuke looks at how Zihong acts around him but, they both don't take a step or one of them move away instead they standstill. Looking at each other.

"You never misses me huh?" Zihong asks Yusuke with that look on his eyes like he wants Yusuke to say he misses him as well. Holding Yusuke t-shirts Zihong moves closer to Yusuke making their face meet, he holds Yusuke's neck and slightly he put his hand on Yusuke face looking at his eyes.
"You never, misses me? Never?" He said whispering,
Yusuke pulls Zihong away from him looking so shy and his face turns reddish.
"Stop teasing me like this, you stalker!!?? As I said, I never missed you not a bit!! So please stop provoking me!!" Yusuke said raising his voice at Lin Zihong taking his car keys, pointing his eyebrows and sharpens his stare.
"You lost at our previous race, right? Oh, you still... .you don't want to be friends with me.?" Zihong yelled at Yusuke, with a giggle on his voice.
Yusuke walks out of the locker room. Zihong left inside still can't help his heartbeat, beat so fast.
" Why do I always do that to him? Gosh, why can't I stop myself... Oh, no not again...." He said while walking inside the locker room walking back and forth messing his hair and sit like a dog.
"Gosh Sam, how could you seduce a man, you're a man too. Gosh, but my heartbeat going crazy every time I look at him, his eyes, his eyes are seeking love that you can't ever ignore. Gosh, what happened to you...!!!!" Zihong added pulling his self back again.
He left the locker and walks through the racing field where the others whereat.
"Oh, it's Zihong, welcomes back men, ohhh... As an idol, you change a lot men" lee approached Zihong patting his shoulder.
Zihong never answers Lee, but instead, he looks at Yusuke who was standing in his car and all alone again.
"Is he always like that?" Zihong ask Lee
"Well yeah, he keeps on practising and practising these past months. He is the most active racer here. Mr Choi has an eye on him from time to time. Well, both of you were on the list to participate in a car race these coming months." Lee replies to Zihong looking their way where Yusuke at.

"Oh, Zihong welcome back." Mr Choi approaches Zihong.
"I will practise all day Mr Choi" Zihong reply looking at Mr Choi
"Oh, by the way, Zihong, you and Yusuke will participate in a car racing competition, this time, it's all over Taiwan and if both of you win again we take a chance to race in china so, sound interesting right?" Mr Choi said patting Zihong shoulder
"I know you are also worried about your idol career, but it's up to you, if both of you win you both will race in Myanmar, 2 years from now it's the Asian car racing competition." Mr Choi added
Zihong look so worried but dedicated
"I will, I can do it!!" Zihong said assuring he will be racing.
"Does Yusuke, knows this?" He asks Mr Choi.
" well yeah, the thing is, Yusuke worried first is you who can't race, he been worried ever since you start your idol career, because of your tight schedule his worried that you can't race or even practice." Mr Choi said looking down at his phone and answer a call walking away from them.

On the other side of the race track, Yusuke stands beside his racing car, cleaning and assuring his race car to be good and beautiful as always. All of a sudden it came to his thoughts about how Lin Zihong acted in from of him all the time.
"What is he? Why does he always keep on teasing me like that, I mean he's a guy too but he makes me feel uncomfortable recently, or maybe because I never see him around, he never practise. He just practises once a week. Then all of a sudden he teases me like some kind of uuugghhh... Gosh... What I am thinking!!!!!"
Yusuke whispers to himself while wiping his car, suddenly he throws the towel on the ground, messing his hair and pick the towel again.
To his surprise, Zihong is on his back looking at him and laughing at him so hard.
"Haha... What are you doing? You seem out of focus my beautiful car racer." Zihong approach Yusuke teasingly.
"Will you stop doing that I told you ugh, gosh," Yusuke said grumpily while taking a look at his car.
"Wanna race Yusuke?" Zihong said looking so serious and the tone of his voice changes from a teasing tone to a mild husky tone.
"What now, earlier you're teasing me and you laugh till death and now you want to race. You change so much." Yusuke said taking his car keys and get in on his car.
"So, what are you standing there, come on, your racing or what?!" Yusuke said with excitement on his face.
Zihong happily goes to his car and told the crew and staff esp. The technician to get ready their thing cuz' they will be racing.

The race start between Lin Zihong and Yusuke nothings new, the excitement of both of them are getting more and more fantastic, the crew saw how infinite the both of them, they hunger for race and no one wants to lose.
As usual Lin Zihong win, they both get off in their car and the crew and staff congratulate both of them.
"Wow, we thought your rusting now Zihong," one of the crew teases Zihong and the other crew laugh
"I thought so too, but here I am all new," Zihong reply jokingly as Yusuke walks at their locker with a gloomy face.
Zihong saw him and instantly run to catch Yusuke but Yusuke walks inside the locker
Zihong found him sitting inside looking at the window of the locker room, with an empty look on his face.
"Water?" Zihong approaches him and gives him a bottle of water.
"Thank you for racing with me," Zihong said sitting on the floor facing Yusuke.
"Mr Choi said you've been worried that I can't race? He added

" Worried?! Me huh.?! I have never been worried if you can race or not, you see it's better that you can't race no one will tease me before the car race!" Yusuke said grumpy with a serious look on his face that make Zihong look sad and it Hurt Zihong heart hearing those words came from Yusuke.
"But if you still can race despite your tight schedule, I'll be happy to be 2nd placer!!" Yusuke added looking through the window and give a sip of the water Zihong give.

All of a sudden Zihong hug Yusuke that makes Yusuke caught so hard.
"What the... You wanted to kill me?! You see I'm drinking water!!
" oh, sorry I'm just happy to hear what you said," Zihong said happily.
"So we're friends now? He added looking at Yusuke's face.
" let go of me, will you? And who said we're friends now huh?" Yusuke replied drinking his water again but he never pushes Zihong away this time and zihong still hugging him.