CHAPTER 6 I'LL MAKE YOU REMEMBER

While Yusuke is in his unconscious state. Sam look at Yusuke, holding his face and whipping his tears while Yusuke keep calling Lin Zihong's name.

"I'm here, my beautiful racer! I won't go away again.!! Sam whisper into Yusuke's ears while his eyes are slowly tearing up.

" what have you been doing in those 5 years.? Why aren't you remember me.? I'm Lin Zihong your rival on the race track how could you forget about me.!!!" With a pain in his heart, sam slowly burst into silent tears while holding Yusuke's hands.
Those memories from the past are hunting Sam with regret, looking at Yusuke's sleeping face hurt him so bad.
"Why are you in so much pain now? How could I mend all of the pain you have?!! Whispering at Yusuke ears while his tears won't stop falling!!
"If you can't remember me. I'll make you remember." He added

He heard the doorbell rings, he goes downstairs and opens it up. It's Akira who just got back from the office.

"How Is he? Akira ask worryingly
As he walks upstairs into Yusuke's room

"He's, fine now doctor said that he just needs some rest. He's been working so hard lately " Sam replied to Akira

Yusuke woke up as nothing happened to him with swollen eyes.
Sam took his leave and drove home
Those past days where Yusuke sleeping all night and half a days hurt him so hard while hearing Yusuke calling his previous name.

Day passed Sam had a lot of photoshoots, interview and guesting but he never forgets to check on Yusuke's condition.
He checks Yusuke via a call from Akira.
He always calls Akira from the morning, noon night, until midnight.

"Hello, Aki?" Sam said talking to the phone
"Yo.Sam what's up." Akira replied over the phone with a tired voice.
"How is he? Is he okay now? Where are you? Did Yusuke eat.? Take good care of him.!! Sam firing questions to Akira. Akira couldn't even answer one of them and he replied.
" no need to worry too much Sam lin Yusuke is in good condition now well his better, much better."

Sam take a relief sigh.. A and had a deep, deep sigh as the call ended.

Past eleven o'clock in the evening, Sam could not sleep while thinking about everything in just a glimpse of a minute he took his car keys and drove to the race track.

He arrived on the race track and he saw someone is driving, the car is colour red with black on it. It looks like a sports car.
"Racing in the middle of the night using a sports car? Oh! I do drive a sports car too. He said while stopping at the edge of the race track.

The car stops right through his front, the rear lights of the red sports car are very strong that can get someone blinded. Sam turn off his engine, open the door of his car and get out while the red sports car turn of his engine too and surprisingly the driver get out of his car.
And Sam instantly recognises him.
" oh, it's Yusuke, Sam said whispering.
" oh, it's you? How you've been?" Sam talks to Yusuke.
"Why are you here at the race track? Are you feeling better now? Sam added

" I, feel better now and I can't take lying around after work, I need to take a short practice," Yusuke replied looking at sam's posture.
"What are you doing here? Nice car you got there. He added

Silence drop to both of them in the middle of cold midnight, cold air blowing softly to their body like it was asking for the warm comfort of conversation. A moment of silence to the both of them While looking at each other setting in front of each others car. Sam looked up at the pitch dark sky no stars to be seen and no moon to peak its light.

Sam broke a silence,
"What a lonely night it is?" Looking at Yusuke's directions
"You look slimmer as a racer?" He added while he keeps on looking at Yusuke's face.
"What are you doing this time? Yusuke replied. Looking from far, he never looks in sam's direction nor took a glimpse of sam's face

" I'm good so far, so good," Sam replied while walking slowly in yusuke direction.
"As I can see you never remember me. Not at all? How is it possible? Sam added with a lonely husky voice, slowly walking in his direction.

Yusuke wasn't aware that Sam is on his side now, just a moment ago sam is in his car but now his near Yusuke. Without realizing it Sam put his hand on Yusuke's face while saying.
" if you can't remember me, I make you remember." Saying while whispering, looking at Yusuke's face down to his lips and back to his eyes again.

Yusuke surprisingly pushes Sam away from him while saying.
"Stop it you hentai(pervert in English) don't make any closer step. Or I can't hold back my self and I will punch you instead!!!."

"So. As I say I want you to remember me. While you asleep you keep whispering Lin Zihong's name." Sam said with a normal husky tone of his voice.
"Let's race and I'll make you remember who I am." He added.

" I don't race to someone I just meet," Yusuke replied grumpily
"We meet several times before this isn't our first meeting." Sam replied
"Well, I take it as a repay for taking good care of me while I was asleep." Yusuke reply with excitement on his face

"Well, well, well, if I win." Sam's said with a smirk on his face while looking at Yusuke face to face.

"If you win? so what now?" He replied looking to sam's hazelnut eyes.

"Let me be your friend again if I win." He said while taking a backward step playing his car keys on his hands..

While Yusuke smirk with excitement saying.
"If you can win, I won't let strangers win. Not on my watch.
" it's been a while since a had my last race. Let's see about it well I'm in a little bit of rust now. Sam said happily and full of excitement as he can race again with his favourite rival.

Midnight nights soft cold wind breeze,
Two person had each others goal
One is to make him remembered,
The other one just wants a car practice.
Sound of engine starting in the starting point of the race track.
They need to race just one lap and it's finished.
Race start both of them have an excitement running in their vanes.
Yusuke took the first lead while Sam follows.
In the middle of the lap, Sam took the lead and spending up his car with excitement on his face.
Finnish line is in near to both racer excitedly both racer doing their very best to win. While Sam didn't let Yusuke overtake.
The engine is echoing through the race track. Both racers got to the finish line as sam lin had his win.

(Note: I don't own the photo used in my story cited to the rightful owner thank you)