CHAPTER 22 THE PAST KISS CONFESSION

Every busy day Zihong never stop practising every tight schedule he has he always finds a time to come to the race club, Yusuke always supports him, texting and calling him every fan event he has or every concert he attends, Yusuke is always there to support him. Its been 2 years since Yusuke open his friendship to Zihong and the friendship of both of them got even more closer they win all the car race that they whereinto. Both of them chase their dreams and keep moving forward holding each other's hand. Even though Zihong has so many closed friends in show business, Yusuke is so special to him making him smile and laugh every time he heard Yusukes' voice. It's like what he felt the first time he meets Yusuke, every time he never receives any text or call came from Yusuke, He looks so gloomy even his group notice how he behaves.

Sam talks to his mother regarding Yusuke but, his mom was always so busy doing his job as a fashion designer.
He never gets a chance to talk to his mom to meet Yusuke even just for a day.
Sam is openly going to Yusuke grandparents house, also Yusuke's parents entrusted him. So they both have quality time together. Every Sunday afternoon both of them were in the race club practising all the time. The race which they've been waiting for is on its way. Making both of them excited.
Sam and Yusuke meet outside of the race club, they both get in and walk their way to their locker room. The atmosphere change Zihong can't calm himself like it's a kinda awkward situation. As they walk their way, Zihong keeps looking at Yusuke, which makes Yusuke notice him.

"Are you okay?" Yusuke said as he stopped in the middle of the hallway looking at sam.
"I'm good, just fine." Zihong reply looking so nervous.
"It seems that your not okay at this point, is there something wrong with your show business?" Yusuke say continuing his walk but he just walks slowly
"Hey, Yusuke, can I tell you something?" Zihong said
"What is it?"
"Ahmn... If there's a person whom you like, will you confess your feelings to that person?"
"Why, did you like someone?" Yusuke answered looking so curious and stares at Zihong shy face.
"Well, how should I put this, yeah I do I like someone." The sentence of Zihong makes Yusuke heart skip its beat and hurts a bit.
Looking away Yusuke never looks at Zihong face as they both reach their locker room.
Both of them enters as they put their things inside their locker.
Yusuke moves closer to Zihong's locker and asks him.
"So, the person you like. What does she look like I mean, is she pretty? Oh, don't tell me it's Lee's sister." Yusuke said with a teasing tone of his voice.
"What did you come up with. About Lee's sister huh.?"
"Naahh... Both of you were so close, I get jealous of her sometimes."
"Jealous?? You're jealous of her?!" Sam replies excitedly and give a wide smile.
"What, don't take it seriously, gosh, later you ask to kiss me again, and it's not okay," Yusuke said looking at Zihong lips.
"Well if you love that person and she makes your heartbeat go so fast and so loud, why would you confess to her," Yusuke added.
Yusuke's word makes Zihong's heartbeat fast and even it's loud like the whole world can hear it.
Yusuke holds his hand and makes their way through the race track. Both of them practise and practise. One more lap. And both of them are de for today.

Their car stopped as they finish their race
"Haist it's kinda long since we both never raced," sam said taking off his racer helmet
"What long, we race as well yesterday, hahaha. What are you talking about?" Yusuke said giving a hard laugh at Zihong?
Both of them laugh as they change their clothes and walks to the race track and sit on the bench.
"The next race in China will soon come are you ready? They said there are lots of good racers there. I hope we can make it till the Asia-Pacific race" Zihong said with a worrying tone as he slowly leans on the bench,
"We sure can make it, we can make it till the end right?" Yusuke gives that cheerful smile and soft laugh
Both of them thinks about what it's going to be like in the Asia-Pacific race,
"Oh, by the way, your concert will also coming right?" Yusuke opens a conversation.
"Yeah, will you be there?"
"I don't think so I have an exam on that day and I'll send you my sweet voice massage ah... Maybe I can't do that thing anymore!" Yusuke said looking at Zihong eyes.
"Why, why can't you do that always, hmmnn...? With the husky voice of Zihong, Yusuke felt a sad vibe all over him.
" well, soon you will have a girlfriend and I can't do that thing anymore, I don't want to make your girlfriend jealous." With that words came from Yusuke. Zihong pulls his face next to him looking at his lips.
Zihong can't stop himself looking so close at Yusuke.
"Maruyama, Yusuke..." Zihong whispers Yusuke's full name as he holds Yusuke face so close to his face.
"Let me ask you one thing if I'll kiss you will you punch me so hard.?"
Zihong said catching his breath his heartbeat going crazy like it's about to explode.
"What on earth are you talking about again.?" Yusuke said pulling himself away from Zihong.
"Just asking, is it okay because this time, I'm sorry," zihong face got reddish as well as Yusuke.
All of a sudden Yusuke's body felt out of force Zihong move, even more, closer to him. They both stare at each other, "you said earlier if I have a person who I like I will confess my felling instantly." With that word of Zihong, his lips move closer to Yusuke's lips and give him a soft kiss, Yusuke's eyes get bigger as he felt both of their lips touches each other.
Zihong pulls himself, but still holding Yusuke's face.
"Punch me if you don't have feelings for me or I will continue to kiss you until you can feel my heart," Zihong pauses his sentence and kiss Yusuke again. But this time he kisses him more passionate, Yusuke can't hold himself he felt the longingness of Zihong and he kissed Zihong back as Zihong Smirk while kissing him.
"Maruyama, Yusuke" Zihong whisper Yusuke's name and give deep kisses.
Yusuke pulls himself out of Zihong kisses and pushes Zihong away with fierce confused eyes.
"Lin Zihong, what... What... Is this.?!" Looking at Zihong eyes. Yusuke eyes were about to cry. Yusuke walks away leaving Zihong on the bench all alone.
"How dare you kissed him??!!" He said to himself messing his hair and touch his lips.
"But Yusuke kissed me back as well, gosh, how can I confess to him like that and a kiss confession looks not good, gosh, what's wrong with you Sam. But he pushes me away and his eyes look like he's about to cry. Oh my goodness, how can I face him tomorrow, aaaahhhhhhhh....." With a loud thud, Zihong walks back and forth. Look so nervous.

As Yusuke walks away from Zihong he walks so fast and found himself walking all the way home, he walks slowly as he felt his heartbeat so fast and there's something in his heart that kind of electric thing that surrounded all over his body. His stomach feet so empty.
"How can!! Why does it come to this how would I..." Yusuke whispered to himself holding his lips and walk all the way home.
He arrived at his grandparents' house and take a warm shower, eats his dinner and go to his room. He never opens his notes not a glimpse of his school works. His grandparents notice how silent he is and he seems to be back at his old self again.
Yusuke can't close his eyes cuz' every time he does he saw Zihong face while kissing him, he rolled himself over his blanket and shout too much. All of a sudden he fall to the floor and made a loud thud.
He instantly gets up and lay back on his bed. His grandmother checks him. If he's okay or not.
"Hey, sweetheart are you okay?" His grandma knocking on his door but Yusuke never opens it.
"I'm fine grandma" Yusuke answer.
"How can he kiss a man, like me.? How can he confess his feeling to me. I tough his in love with someone else." Yusuke said to himself he can't make himself calm his heartbeat still going crazy. He felt his stomach like his hungry but he just finished his dinner.

Another morning comes. Yusuke was about to go to his class.
He never shows up on the race club. After class, he goes home instantly which makes his grandparents worried,
Week past but Yusuke never show up at the race club.
Sunday morning when their doorbell ring Yusuke still in his room doesn't want to move to be lazy, playing his guitar which he brought a year ago.
Yusuke's grandma opens the door and to her surprise it was Zihong.
"Good morning, grandma!" Zihong greeted Yusuke's grandma with a bow.
"Hi good morning Zihong you here for Yusuke? Well, Yusuke is in his room playing his guitar." Yusuke's grandma said. Letting Zihong in.
"He never showed up in the race club, or give Mr Choi a call," zihong said looking upstairs.
"I don't know what's got into him, we also worried about his behaviour"
"Can I talk to him, grandma?" Zihong said while Yusuke's grandma. Let him go to Yusuke's room.
He opened Yusuke's room without knocking and to Yusuke's surprise. He instantly got up and give Zihong a Surprise look.
"What are you doing here, who let you in.?!" With a fierce on his voice. zihong lock the door so they both can talk.
"Sorry for what happened, last week, I didn't expect to do that but it's my emotion who lead the way!!" Zihong explains but Yusuke push him away.
"Get out of here or I'll punch you so hard."
Yusuke pushes Zihong so hard but instead of Zihong who fell, Yusuke fell on his bed pulling Zihong with him, that makes their face meet again.

"Yusuke, I love you, but if you reject me. I'll accept it wholeheartedly." Zihong moves his face closer to Yusuke face.
"I'll ask you one more time. If I kiss you will you punch me so hard?" And Zihong holds Yusuke's face and move his lips closer to Yusuke's lips and give a smooth kiss that makes Yusuke bit his lips.
Zihong pulls back his face but never get up.
"I don't know what I felt for you. I just can't punch you!! I don't know how to react. So I stayed my self alone again. All I can give you is friendship." When Zihong hears that word of Yusuke. Make him get up and pull himself back together as he smiles awkwardly.
"It's fine I do understand but my feelings for you won't change, hopefully, you can find it inside your heart to love me back. But if still you can't, I'll accept it." Zihong walks out of Yusuke's room with a dull face and sad eyes. He looks at Yusuke's grandparents and gives him a goodbye.
Yusuke covers himself with his blanket he feels that Zihong still holding him. Yusuke cries out so hard as he can't understand how he feels.