CHAPTER 32 THE PAST RECOVERY

After Zihong left at Yusuke's hospital room in Japan that moment he took his exit, that moment he steps outside of Yusuke's room, Yusuke woke up. He woke up, and he looked around he only saw his mom, his father and Akira. Yusuke's mom hugs him right and cries on his chest while his father hugs both of them, and he cries all his heart out, Yusuke's father order Akira to prepare his Room in their house cuz' Yusuke is going home. Yusuke's mother tries to look for Zihong inside the hospital to inform him that Yusuke is now woken up and that hold of Zihong and tears before he left, marks on Yusuke's mother. She could not find Zihong anywhere she also tried to call Zihong's phone number but it's not working anymore, she decided to get back to Yusuke hospital room, and to her surprise, Yusuke couldn't recall anything, he only remember is his name. The doctor explains to them ever since that Yusuke can have amnesia, as for him to bring does memory back he needs to stay close to his family to bring back want he forgot.

Yusuke has been discharged from his hospital but he still under observation, his doctor advised that he must stay, close to everyone that can bring his memory back,
"He needs to be close to all of you, or to someone that can make him smile so that little by little his brain can gather the information that can bring his memory back, but if he tries to remember something forcefully it can cause the severe headache so I suggest that stop him from anything that can make him a force to remembered." The doctor said giving Yusuke's parents his medicine.

Both of his parents talk to him a lot and share every memory from his childhood till he travels to Taiwan, his father try not to remind him about the car race but all of a sudden she asks while they're still inside the car travelling to their house.
"What does the car sound like when you got to drive them so fast?!" Yusuke said while looking at the window of the car.
They've arrived at Maruyama's home all of his relatives were there to welcome him back but he just stares at them blankly and walk towards his mom.
"Can I go to sleep now mama?" Yusuke said without any emotion on his face.
His father instantly brought him to his old room on the 2nd floor where he will rest. The Maruyama residence had a fancy big mansion with so many rooms if you're a first-timer at their house you will get lost, they have a bigger space for their garden and even they have a garage just for a car.
And a10feet high fence

Days and week passed, Yusuke remembers his childhood event, the memories of his parents and his other relative in Japan and Taiwan, but one day he was just in his room sitting at his window Looking outside, looking so sad that his hearts wanted to remember something his heart is longing for someone, but his so emotionless. He gets out of his room and walks all over their house he went to the ballroom hall, kitchen, garden and finally he went to the garage where all of his ankles car collection was there, he looks so interested with all of those cars and all of a sudden without his consciousness he gets in, to one of the racing cars that his ankle had, he looks so interested, he looks for the key of that car, he even asks his ankle to let him borrowed that racing car and his ankle let him.

"This car looks like a car on one of my dreams, can I drive this ankle? Can I?" Yusuke said with an interesting look at that racing car.
He drives to town and even he drove faster when he gets into their backyard. His father saw him and he gets mad all of a sudden.
"Yusuke?! What are you doing?! From now on don't dare to drive any racing car.?!" His father furiously said, looking so mad at him. And he even ordered his men that all of the racing cars in their house needs to be lockdown.
"But, Papa I want to drive I want to race, why can't you just let me.?!" Yusuke said looking so sad and his eyes began to waters.
He runs through his room and lay in his bed, he falls asleep and he dreams again, that dream of him, at a race track where he was racing a soft husky voice calling his name, smiling at him but the face of that person gets blurry and even got blurry to him, his heartfelt like drowning with sadness. He woke up when he heard someone is knocking on his room, his mom entered, as he woke up with tears all over his face, his mom walks toward him and gives him a warm hug.
"Are you okay honey? Did you have a bad dream?" Yusuke's mom said while rubbing his hair Yusuke is still lying on his bed, hugging his mother.
"Mom, can I go and study in Taiwan,? It feels like, I need to recall all my memories, and mom did you ever know a person who always calls my name? He always appears in my dreams. Like we are racing and that person gives me always a warm smile and Calling my name with his husky voice, so soft, but when I tried to look at his face, his face began to blur his smiles began to shatter, and all I can hear was crashing and explosions. Mom, what was his role in my life?" Yusuke look so curious all of a sudden but his mother can't say anything about Zihong, his fathers forbid his mom to talk about Zihong to Yusuke.

Weeks and months pass Yusuke is getting better and better his father let him study in Taiwan as he wishes not to race there, but, before Yusuke travels to Taiwan he and his parents bring him to his doctor to have some following check-up. They do neuro check-up, brain X-ray and cardiovascular examine, to make sure that he is good and can travel safely.
"Well, it's been 8 months now Yusuke, how did you feel? Well, it looks like your getting healthier and healthier than as I imagine well you gain your body back to where it was before, you can free to go travel but, remember don't force yourself if you feel that your brain is an aching call or get your self a check-up. I can refer you to my friend his also a neurosurgeon in Taiwan he can help you if your head hurts okay, well we don't expect this instant recovery from him, Mr and Mrs Maruyama but we can all rest assured." The doctor said assuring Yusuke's parents and look at Yusuke with a happy smile.
"But, doctor I do have that dream I always been dreaming about how does it affect my memory I mean I do remember my families, my car race before but, there's something still missing from my memory if I try to remember it my brain hurts so bad," Yusuke said looking so curious to find the truth about his dream his parents look at each other with sad eyes and they even shake their heads.
"You see Yusuke, you have this so what we called Retrograde amnesia which in this type of amnesia, you are unable to recall your memories from your recent past or your memories from the past. You can remember your memories from recent events, however, the memories stored in your brain will kinda blurry before the damage that your brain cause, but for now, let's sticks to what you can remember don't force yourself too much or it can affect your healing, okay, so for now stay happy and smile. Ever since you woke up I never seen you smile not at once." The doctor said happily but, a little bit worried.

Yusuke's parents let Akira be his personal bodyguard and personal assistant when they were in Taiwan. Akira is the son of the assistant of Yusuke's father so his father had a good trust in him.
His mom also called his parents in Taiwan to go look at Yusuke from time to time. To check his well being when he goes back to Taiwan. His father never worried about Zihong not anymore cause they, never heard about Zihong for the past 8months Of Yusuke's recovery. Yusuke will now come back to the place where it all started the place where he will case his memory back to where it was before.

"Even if I can't remember who you are,
Even if I can't recall what your face looks like,
My heart still never forgets the one that I truly love"
-YUAce28-